Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 40027
-
01-22-25 12:02 #35872Senior Member

Posts: 285Downtown
Any late night options for a massage in or near downtown Chicago? I'm trying to go after work tonight. Been to grand spa but there isn't much there worth going back to. Looking for a place that has a shower available, extras would be great but trying to get a quality massage.
-
01-22-25 06:20 #35871Senior Member

Posts: 39Keep forgetting to type up my recent encounter some days back at the Chicago spa on 3 West Armitage. Bella was a smoking hot oriental doll with light skin with big bubble ass. Took me by the hand right away after the intros and we head to the back. I laid there and covered when she came back she took off her top for me immediately. Them melons were beautiful and she rode them up against my chest up and down. Among the better side to side, slide to slide actions I've experienced. She massaged my shoulders and my bad that I couldn't keep my hands off her ass. We flipped over, agreed on the tip and that she agreed to devour my golden rod. Hot damn it was so wet and warm. No bad breath from this chick. Smelled great and no doubt appreciate that she keeps up with her body. Bella really looked down for anything. Will pay them another visit when I get the itch for AMP.
-
01-22-25 06:09 #35870Regular Member

Posts: 24Jesus effin Christ. Thanks for taking the bullet.
Originally Posted by Bambinos1987
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 00:37 #35869Senior Member

Posts: 383I can recommend Shiny Crystal 7 Spa on north Milwaukee. YMMV on services. But there are a couple Asian milfs there with nice jugs.
Originally Posted by Dgordon630
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 22:13 #35868Senior Member

Posts: 60SXL options
Good posts recently about both Kelly and Emily. Any more details on their physiques?
I like the cute spinners best, with a rack but that's secondary. Skills and enthusiasm most important, of course.
-AA.
-
01-21-25 19:44 #35867Senior Member

Posts: 63Debbie's old place on Peterson
Saw terrible reviews here about Debbie's old place on Peterson. They were accurate. Knocked on the door, walked in, and walked right back out. Avoid at all costs.
Anyone know a decent independent or utr place on the NW side of the city?
-
01-21-25 18:58 #35866Banned Member

Posts: 170Google SXL Nail Spa
1400 Block or S Michigan Ave.
Originally Posted by TheyTanky
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 18:19 #35865Banned Member

Posts: 361You know It's bad at Orange when the Asians are now giving out bad attitudes It was always reported the Spicy Latina's. Yeah they posted the actual BoBo she doesn't even have dark hair like that. I want A Tall Slim / Thick Curvy Asian with that type of Asss. But I guess In Chicago you can't find It.
Originally Posted by Bambinos1987
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 14:15 #35864Senior Member

Posts: 183Kelly SXL
Went to Orange first after being told its not busy and all the girls are available only to get there and find out that Laura who I was looking for was unavailable. Hate that shit so I left and went 10 min away to see Kelly at SXL.
I see mixed review on here about Kelly but idk I guess I'm lucky because I never have an issue. She was wearing pretty normal clothes. Tank top and yoga pants. Walked me in. I told her I don't want a massage and she asked what I was looking for. I was some mouth and rimming which she quoted $200 for and I said sure. She really gets in there and I enjoy the dirty talk but after a while I decided I want to fuck also. She asked for $100 so totalling $300 for BBFS but I told her I only had 60 more and she said that was fine. So she did cowgirl and squatted on me then we did missionary then finished in doggy and after I laid down she came over and kept sucking me off to get any drops left out.
Finished by giving me a light massage and some backwalking to crack my back a bit. Will repeat when I'm in the area.
-
01-21-25 14:04 #35863Senior Member

Posts: 81Where can I find this place and line up?
Originally Posted by WBurton
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 13:23 #35862Senior Member

Posts: 569Many many thanks for your service!
Originally Posted by Bambinos1987
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 13:21 #35861Senior Member

Posts: 81I have read that here too in other post. Always part of the bare package.
Originally Posted by Jayp80
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 11:53 #35860Senior Member

Posts: 190Run
Run away. I saw her last week Thursday..
The pictures on the website are 100% fake. There is a video of her on their IG this is actually her... She has a huge C section scar. Wouldn't let me touch her tits. And worst ass I have ever seen. Terrible service terrible attitude.
.
Originally Posted by Eddinger
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 10:25 #35859Senior Member

Posts: 569Orange Bobo
If anyone see Bobo please report. That body on the photo is insane. Curious how she fucks.
-
01-21-25 09:05 #35858Senior Member

Posts: 808I ready on a SW reddit post that if they wipe JR down with rubbing down and you don't flinch that means you don't have any open cuts or soars which would decrease the risk that you can spread anything to them.
Originally Posted by WBurton
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





