Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 523 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 7834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7279

    Deposits Never Failed Me

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCT  [View Original Post]
    Ivy does not ask for a deposit! Even if she did. Never. EVER, give deposit. Can this site make that any more CLEAR! I don't believe this guy either.
    I see you all yapping about deposits but I recently moved from NC and a deposit meant girl is serious to hold your spot and she means business. I always ask too, it helps filter the kind of quality I signed up for. I saw maybe one of CTs hottest girls by sending a random OF tip and had the best experience I would recommend but since I don't see her name here much not sure if I want release info or she'll be busy one.

  2. #7278
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129

    Ivy

    So I finally saw ivy. After hearing back and fourth things about her I said fuck it I got to take the leap of faith. All I can say is for me personally she is really cool really chill so far. And she sucked the damn soul of my cock holy shit. Definitely a repeat.

  3. #7277

    2nd Try with Ivy.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCT  [View Original Post]
    So I saw Ivyy post again and decided to give her another shot. I texted her I wanted to see her and that she ghosted me and wasted my time the last time. She responded that she was sorry and something came up and that she would make it up to me. So I said F' it, let's try again. She is now staying off exit 16 on 84 at the Wyndham Southbury -nice place! I get there and she gives me the room number with no wait time. I get to the room and she is super cute. Definitely a spinner 1000%. She is a bit chatty but the conversation was on point and good. She goes to work with an excellent BBBJ. Then on with the hat and cg, mish, doggie, and finish with side doggie. I clean up and get dressed and leave. No rush, no issues, great time. 1. 5 for the HH. Will repeat. She is staying there with 2 other girls and they each have their own room. BTW. The room we were in was spotless and super clean. Was hesitant to try again but glad I did.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/waterbury/female-escorts/caucasian_w/new-girl-on-the-block-203-806-/272694169947
    Thank you for writing a good report at LuckyCT! I've seen one of the 'other' girls in that crew. There was no visual evidence or contact with a handler. However, It's nearly impossible that Ivy and crew are Not working with a handler at this time.

  4. #7276
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    Brutal. Wanted to go see Jewel, but sounds like I need to bring a couple of paper bags. Her body looks hot with the odd tan lines. How was her rates?
    I think she only asked 80 for a QV. You get what you pay for.

  5. #7275
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    This girl's been posting for a long time and I'm sure she's probably been reviewed but I was wondering if anyone's seen her recently. She's very sexy and doesn't look to be possessed by the demons. Any update on the would appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...m/630691162460
    As already mentioned hood is sketch. I've been to worse but not by much. The interior isn't much better, unfinished with dangling wires. Beyond location there are multiple cameras. I didn't notice them as I was so distracted by the area when entering. In her bedroom is a monitor with the feeds that's how I knew. Lastly the service wasn't that good. She is nice enough but mechanical and everything covered. TBH I was so sketched by everything that also brought the experience down a notch. In conclusion services were provided as agreed. But I've never been so sure I was going to be rolled in my life.

  6. #7274
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhoads69  [View Original Post]
    Don't Go There! Look at the google st view, she lives in one og the row houses on wood st in Wtby. But I've never seen a bad report on her tho. Just make her go somewhere else lo.

    FYI I'm from Wtby born and raised.

    Rhoads.
    To each his own. I've seen a different provider on that street and it didn't bother me. Not in the daytime anyway.

  7. #7273
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    I do not know Waterbury very well. I'm glad you said she's in a bad section bc I may have just taken a shot on her and ended up in a bad situation.
    Don't Go There! Look at the google st view, she lives in one og the row houses on wood st in Wtby. But I've never seen a bad report on her tho. Just make her go somewhere else lo.

    FYI I'm from Wtby born and raised.

    Rhoads.

  8. #7272

    That sucks

    I do not know Waterbury very well. I'm glad you said she's in a bad section bc I may have just taken a shot on her and ended up in a bad situation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhoads69  [View Original Post]
    I have wanted to see her for a long time I have hesrd good things about her I no she's is all about business I even found her socials but the one thing that keot me from seeing her is her location. Won't say the steat on her and out where she livesmms but its one of the WORST streets in the city. DM for more info.

    Rhoads.

  9. #7271
    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    Try searching Linda, decent reviews I think but maybe sketchy incall from my memory of reports.
    I have wanted to see her for a long time I have hesrd good things about her I no she's is all about business I even found her socials but the one thing that keot me from seeing her is her location. Won't say the steat on her and out where she livesmms but its one of the WORST streets in the city. DM for more info.

    Rhoads.

  10. #7270

    Jewel

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    Brutal. Wanted to go see Jewel, but sounds like I need to bring a couple of paper bags. Her body looks hot with the odd tan lines. How was her rates?
    I've seen Jewel numerous times and those pictures are definitely old the demons have taken a toll on her. When I first saw her the face was all right, but she had a pretty nice body now both leave a lot to be desired. One positive she is without question on my Mount Rushmore of best BBBJ's I've ever received. Last time I saw her I think I paid 40 bucks for a BBBJ in my car. Also, the only thing I ever heard her say no to was Greek so her menu is pretty much wide open she's told me on more than one occasion that I can go raw, but I decided to use a condom. So if you're looking for a great BBBJ, I highly recommend her but don't be surprised while you're driving to a secluded area and you look over and she's nodded off because that's happened to me before.

  11. #7269

    Linda?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    This girl's been posting for a long time and I'm sure she's probably been reviewed but I was wondering if anyone's seen her recently. She's very sexy and doesn't look to be possessed by the demons. Any update on the would appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...m/630691162460
    Try searching Linda, decent reviews I think but maybe sketchy incall from my memory of reports.

  12. #7268

    A long time poster

    This girl's been posting for a long time and I'm sure she's probably been reviewed but I was wondering if anyone's seen her recently. She's very sexy and doesn't look to be possessed by the demons. Any update on the would appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...m/630691162460

  13. #7267

    Anyone see Dina?

    What's 411 on this one? Physically and location. How was her performance? She legit? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...m/744605085366

  14. #7266
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen  [View Original Post]
    She's the real deal but if you see her face in advance you may not want to see her. She's thin but her face looks like she fell out of the ugly tree and it hit every branch on the way down.
    Brutal. Wanted to go see Jewel, but sounds like I need to bring a couple of paper bags. Her body looks hot with the odd tan lines. How was her rates?

  15. #7265
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDodge  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys anyone see jewel before from Waterbury is she the real deal question.
    She's the real deal but if you see her face in advance you may not want to see her. She's thin but her face looks like she fell out of the ugly tree and it hit every branch on the way down.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape