Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 194 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 244 294 694 1194 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 18218
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15323
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    More reasons why you should never assume anything without asking directly.

    That's on you.
    How's that on me? She said she was GFE and she wasn't.

  2. #15322

    Re: UTR

    More reasons why you should never assume anything without asking directly.

    That's on you.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    She stated she was GFE friendly over text so I assumed GFE and BBBJ was included. But the date was very different from what she promised. She was not GFE after saying GFE was okay. Don't get me wrong she's definitely attractive but her rates for how little she offers isn't worth it.

  3. #15321
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    Why would you see someone that you felt was over priced?

    Does that make logical financial sense?
    She stated she was GFE friendly over text so I assumed GFE and BBBJ was included. But the date was very different from what she promised. She was not GFE after saying GFE was okay. Don't get me wrong she's definitely attractive but her rates for how little she offers isn't worth it.

  4. #15320
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Sophia UTR

    I had another session with the sexy Puerto Rican fire cracker MILF Sophia. As always I had a great time with her always looking very sexy with very sexy lingerie clean and smelling very sweet and sexy! What can I say that hasn't already been said. Multiple positions were attained except Greek, Sophia is not into Greek. After a good while I asked her to finish me of with BBBJ and I unloaded all over her face. Sophia cleaned up and came back to me to cuddle and have a little pillow talk afterwards. Great experience as usual. Sophia is a must see safe and clean incall, no bad habits drug and alcohol free, although if she knows you and clicks with you she will share a nice glass of wine with you.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PhotoPictureResizer_copy_600x744.jpg‎   PhotoPictureResizer_copy_600x668.jpg‎  

  5. #15319

    UTRs

    I understand your situation. I have the same problem. I am kind of new to the site and a regular member.

    Quote Originally Posted by Suepaman  [View Original Post]
    I know I am new to posting, but can anyone provide me with a great UTR talent? Would very much appreciate it.

    Thanks.
    .

  6. #15318

    Big booty utr

    Why would you see someone that you felt was over priced?

    Does that make logical financial sense?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    Not a utr she has ads up. I seen her before she's attractive but wayyyy overpriced. Wants 300 hhr and 400 hr no GFE no BBBJ. She's nice but her service is boring.

  7. #15317
    Just wanted to say thank you for your post. I had a great time, can't wait to see you again.

  8. #15316

    Great visit with Natalie

    Just about 2 years since I first became interested in Natalie. Well worth the wait, well worth the donation. Details in previous reviews are spot on, felt things I haven't before. This lady was prettier, younger, and most of all, sexier, than I expected. Safe easy to find location, good parking, dedicated massage room. 4 hands is also available. Much thanks to Orlo for the connection. Very sweet experience.

  9. #15315
    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    Not any utr. She has ads up. I seen her before she's attractive but wayyyy overpriced. Wants 300 hhr and 400 hr no GFE no BBBJ. She's nice but her service is boring.
    Her ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/180836359

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/orlando/181496592

  10. #15314
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    Big booty ebony UTR looking for regulars for the new year. . . Her main hustle is OF & Content, but looking to expand with dates & meet ups. . . Pics are attached. . . PM me for her contact info.
    Not a utr… she has ads up. I seen her before she's attractive but wayyyy overpriced. Wants 300 hhr and 400 hr no GFE no BBBJ. She's nice but her service is boring.

  11. #15313
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19

    Jenna

    I had a dream with Jenna. She will make all your fantasies come true. No words.

  12. #15312

    Big Booty Ebony

    I don't really understand how an OF girl is UTR.

    Definitionally speaking.

  13. #15311

    Big Booty Ebony UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    Big booty ebony UTR looking for regulars for the new year. . . Her main hustle is OF & Content, but looking to expand with dates & meet ups. . . Pics are attached. . . PM me for her contact info.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinLuvr  [View Original Post]
    What are her rates?
    Quote Originally Posted by SpencerChris22  [View Original Post]
    Donk your messages are full but I'm interested in her.
    Yep, inbox is still full! And count me amongst the folks that are interested in getting more details on this one!

  14. #15310

    Big Booty Ebony UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    Big booty ebony UTR looking for regulars for the new year. . . Her main hustle is OF & Content, but looking to expand with dates & meet ups. . . Pics are attached. . . PM me for her contact info.
    Donk your messages are full but I'm interested in her.

  15. #15309

    Veronica

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    I saw the beautiful Veronica. Veronica is back from vacation and I couldn't wait to see her again. She is so fucking sexy and sensual. What can I say about her without repeating myself. If you read her reviews you will see what a gem she is. Well she is back from vacation and taking appointments. She told me she will try to respond to her backlog as soon as possible LOL. So gentleman be patient. I've posted a couple of pictures with her permission.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    I saw her Friday and she was fabulous. The pics Oreo posted are accurate and was on top of her game and me too. Her cowgirl is a delight to behold. She has a new number you can get from Orlo, I'm not giving it out.

    OO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape