Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 150 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 2248
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1348

    HC lilla

    Went and saw Lilla today at HC. Sent a picture for verification and a guy met me outside but he was really nice. Had to wait a few minutes for her to be ready but it was worth it. She is beautiful and slender spinner body, just how I like it. Started out with some DFK and since I showered before I arrived we got down to business. I opted for the 45 minute with the BBFS add on. Started out with one hell of a BBBJ and got me all ready and then climbed on to of me and rode me until I finished. We then kissed and cuddled for a bit while I was still inside her. Then it was off to the shower for cleanup. Got dressed and left. Next time I go I won't have to go through the verification process again. Highly recommend since none of the other agencies has anything near as good looking as her. Should be here for about two more weeks.

  2. #1347

    HC Lilia 2nd visit and PM's

    Howdy y'all!

    Getting a lot of PM's, give me time to go thru them and reply. Skinflute, empty your inbox. Also I have been mongering in the area for over a decade and don't like posting. PM's preferred. Last review before I go fully private again.

    With the snow and ice I decided to take the day off and repeat with Lilia. Scheduling the 2nd time was significantly easier. Booked appointment within 10 minutes of reaching out and was on my way less than an hour later. I only did 90 minutes the first time and wanted to see her for longer, ATM withdraw limit (damn banks closed for snow) only allowed me to see her for 2 hours this time. Full GFE and speaks English very well. Tight spinner body, usual routine for higher end asian escorts that adapts to your wants. PM me for more details.

    Hope this was helpful in deciding if y'all want to verify and use this agency. Again PM me for anything else, I'm going back into the shadows.

    GCaderousse.

  3. #1346

    HC Screening

    Quote Originally Posted by Ncsmm  [View Original Post]
    Did you show your company credit card or working badge?
    I am self employed, so not as much of a problem for me. PM me if you want more details.

  4. #1345
    Quote Originally Posted by Rgfct4  [View Original Post]
    Would you please provide a link to her ad?
    Scroll down a few posts.

  5. #1344

    Re HC Lilia. Completely worth it, only here for a few weeks.

    Would you please provide a link to her ad?

  6. #1343

    HC Lilia. Completely worth it, only here for a few weeks.

    I know she's been reviewed already, but I saw Lilia from HC today, and I would advise people to see her while she is in town. The verification is weird, and someone comes out to your car in the parking lot, but the guy (PPS I guess) is a nice fella. It took me by surprise, and I almost bolted, but I am glad I didn't.

    Once you make it to the apartment, he leads you to a room, and Lilia opens the door in a super hot outfit. She seems super young (20-30) but I am not the best judge of age. She is very sweet, very beautiful, and very willing to please. We took a shower together, she soaped me up well and she gave me a BBJ preview. Once that was done, we moved into the bed where she kept going with the BJ with long, slow, and deep strokes (just how a like it). She took her time, and gave good attention to the boys. After a while, she popped on the cover and got on top for some CG. She is super small, so she is fun to move around. I was able to hold her up and go to town, and she took it really well. After a while of that (I wanted to switch positions, but the view and access was too good) I finished in the cover. She cuddled with me inside of her for a bit, and then cleaned me up with her mouth. She then started giving me a light massage which felt great. After a while of that, her alarm went off, and we moved back to the shower.

    If you can get past the weirdness with verification, it's worth it. I know she is more expensive than some other offerings, but she is honestly way hotter and way more into it than any other game in town. I would run to make an appointment if you're able. Treat them well, and hopefully we can get some more of this caliber talent come into town.

  7. #1342
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    Credit card?

    Did you show your company credit card or working badge?

    Quote Originally Posted by GCadeRousse  [View Original Post]
    With SGC closed I decided to give HC a try. Verification was a bit of a pain as others have mentioned, though worth it imo. Saw Lilia and would recommend.

  8. #1341

    Hc

    With SGC closed I decided to give HC a try. Verification was a bit of a pain as others have mentioned, though worth it imo. Saw Lilia and would recommend.

  9. #1340
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    Not the same.

    I don't have problem with verification in New York. Here is little different, LEO is working very hard here, you sending your information not a right time easy to find you. New York has much more freedom that agency, Here is nothing. But is up to everyone. I can't risk my life & job. I don't believe they not storage your information.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomas247  [View Original Post]
    Verification is the same as SGC and TOS. No different. And they are at a safe location compared the the last place SGC was located. This is just an offshoot of one of the spas in NY like is mentioned above, where they will send the B-list talent that the NY mongers can't keep busy here. Still good GFE and cuter and younger options as compared to the hotel asians. Usually these gals are cleaner and if they're Japanese BBFS is almost always an option as well.

  10. #1339
    Quote Originally Posted by Ncsmm  [View Original Post]
    Barbiehouse, dreamspa, spicygrils.

    Here is very limited good Asian agency.

    Happy castle have only one girl available so they not very busy.

    Verification is super hard, location is not what we paying. I didn't try yet I just thinking, I don't want to send my work info or my personal info.
    Verification is the same as SGC and TOS. No different. And they are at a safe location compared the the last place SGC was located. This is just an offshoot of one of the spas in NY like is mentioned above, where they will send the B-list talent that the NY mongers can't keep busy here. Still good GFE and cuter and younger options as compared to the hotel asians. Usually these gals are cleaner and if they're Japanese BBFS is almost always an option as well.

  11. #1338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164
    Barbiehouse, dreamspa, spicygrils.

    Here is very limited good Asian agency.

    Happy castle have only one girl available so they not very busy.

    Verification is super hard, location is not what we paying. I didn't try yet I just thinking, I don't want to send my work info or my personal info.

    Quote Originally Posted by OhoyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Which agency in New York are you referring to?

    Happy castle could be similar to JPLS and SGC. I am thinking of trying. Need to see some more reports and reviews.

  12. #1337
    Quote Originally Posted by Ncsmm  [View Original Post]
    All the girls very busy, can't make appointment. Looks like they doing good.

    I had similar agency in New York. If is the same they very good.
    Which agency in New York are you referring to?

    Happy castle could be similar to JPLS and SGC. I am thinking of trying. Need to see some more reports and reviews.

  13. #1336
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    Very busy

    All the girls very busy, can't make appointment. Looks like they doing good.

    I had similar agency in New York. If is the same they very good.

    Quote Originally Posted by OhoyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Must be this https://happycastle168.com/.

    DM with more details.

  14. #1335
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez  [View Original Post]
    Vivian on the other site is legit. Not great, but only HH for a 1st time go around.
    Must be this https://happycastle168.com/.

    DM with more details.

  15. #1334

    Other site review

    Vivian on the other site is legit. Not great, but only HH for a 1st time go around.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape