Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 89 of 888 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 139 189 589 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 13308
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11988

    I'd respect them more if they came on as who they are

    Quote Originally Posted by Contrary  [View Original Post]
    There was no loss. GvilleMonger is the provider, not a monger. Communications from her computer have been banned from future posting.
    If the reviews are BS, then come on here as yourself and debate them. Or better yet, give good service so a monger leaves a REAL positive review.

    I'm pretty sure that the reviews on here about her are accurate. Plus, when a provider posts multiple times a day, in the middle of the night, I doubt there's quality there. Hell, what am I saying. Like there's any quality to be had on STG! LOL.

  2. #11987
    Quote Originally Posted by BizMonk04  [View Original Post]
    Here is the first red flag. This is girl talk. Don't know many dudes that would bring this up as a first reaction upon seeing an escort.
    Agree with this and to be honest I can not remember the last time I looked into a providers eyes LOL but seriously.

  3. #11986
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderCat982  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl show up in pickens. Anyone have any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/513854767345
    180 lbs and almost 6 ft tall. Shouldn't be hard to find her in that little town.

  4. #11985

    Shay

    Figured I would give her a try on this cold day. She's a few yrs older than the pics on skip. Room was clean and didn't notice anything concerning. Lots of drug activity in that area though. She changer her rates a few times but I agreed for the post amount for a half hr. If she moves closer I might take a sec look but I wouldn't dr 45 min again. Nice and tight with c cups, a little belly guessing she had a baby. Kicked her sister out when I pulled in.

  5. #11984

    Suspect

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    Respectful for his loss, but there is something fishy here with report not jiving w earlier reviews and interestingly the favorable recent favorable post was from a "banned member" whatever that means?
    Here is the first red flag. This is girl talk. Don't know many dudes that would bring this up as a first reaction upon seeing an escort.

    Quote Originally Posted by GvilleMonger  [View Original Post]
    Brooke looked just like her pictures. Gorgeous smokey eyes...

  6. #11983

    Pickens

    Saw this girl show up in pickens. Anyone have any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/513854767345

  7. #11982

    Banned Member

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    Respectful for his loss, but there is something fishy here with report not jiving w earlier reviews and interestingly the favorable recent favorable post was from a "banned member" whatever that means?
    There was no loss. GvilleMonger is the provider, not a monger. Communications from her computer have been banned from future posting.

  8. #11981

    Hmm,

    Respectful for his loss, but there is something fishy here with report not jiving w earlier reviews and interestingly the favorable recent favorable post was from a "banned member" whatever that means?

    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    Wow, I was reading reviews of her from December that were not very favorable and spoke of demons and unreliable and was about to ask about her on the board this evening then saw your post. So no signs of demons at all and she was reliable as far as the time you scheduled with her? I'm definitely interested now. Was she GFE? Can't see her face very clear with lots of filters in her pictures but how did she look face wise? Body looks wonderful.

    I am very sorry to hear of the loss of your wife and the rough time you have had trying to date again. Thank you again for posting your review.

  9. #11980
    [Deleted by Admin]

    If you make another fake user to post about yourself I'll edit the posts so it says you have AIDS.

    A2

  10. #11979
    Quote Originally Posted by GvilleMonger  [View Original Post]
    I am new to the site and new to this in general. But haven't had much luck dating after my wife died. So a couple nights ago I found myself on STG and got the courage to send a text someone. Communication was good and respectful. Felt like we were both doing some screening to feel each other out. I was still nervous as hell though when I got to the hotel parking lot and was waiting for the room number. After a little wait the text with room came and I was heading up.

    I was quite surprised when I got in the room. Brooke looked just like her pictures. Gorgeous smokey eyes and a beautiful body for the type I like. No signs of what I have seen referred to as demons on here.

    I came in and we sat down and chatted for a bit to continue to feel each other out. She was actually pretty cool. I enjoyed the talking. It took a lot of the nervousness away.

    As for the rest of the visit I found her to be very friendly, accommodating, willing to take requests and all around had a really great time with her. Afterwards we continued to chat and joke for a bit before I headed out.

    I will definitely repeat in the future.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...t/477562888739
    Wow, I was reading reviews of her from December that were not very favorable and spoke of demons and unreliable and was about to ask about her on the board this evening then saw your post. So no signs of demons at all and she was reliable as far as the time you scheduled with her? I'm definitely interested now. Was she GFE? Can't see her face very clear with lots of filters in her pictures but how did she look face wise? Body looks wonderful.

    I am very sorry to hear of the loss of your wife and the rough time you have had trying to date again. Thank you again for posting your review.

  11. #11978

    First date. First post

    I am new to the site and new to this in general. But haven't had much luck dating after my wife died. So a couple nights ago I found myself on STG and got the courage to send a text someone. Communication was good and respectful. Felt like we were both doing some screening to feel each other out. I was still nervous as hell though when I got to the hotel parking lot and was waiting for the room number. After a little wait the text with room came and I was heading up.

    I was quite surprised when I got in the room. Brooke looked just like her pictures. Gorgeous smokey eyes and a beautiful body for the type I like. No signs of what I have seen referred to as demons on here.

    I came in and we sat down and chatted for a bit to continue to feel each other out. She was actually pretty cool. I enjoyed the talking. It took a lot of the nervousness away.

    As for the rest of the visit I found her to be very friendly, accommodating, willing to take requests and all around had a really great time with her. Afterwards we continued to chat and joke for a bit before I headed out.

    I will definitely repeat in the future.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...t/477562888739

  12. #11977

    Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    MD, it was reported earlier #11376 hope that helps. She's on STG: https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/242124510316
    Guys, I do not post often, and I am pretty much a newbie. Got to say, I got to spend some time with Marie a couple of day ago. Everything that is posted about this beauty is completely accurate. If you haven't had the chance to meet her, I highly recommend making time for her. This lady is an absolute dream. Absolutely nothing negative I can post about this charming beauty. She's back in Greenville for awhile from what she explained to me. I know she reads the board, so you're the best Marie.

  13. #11976
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    I set up an appointment with her recently. She's close to an hour drive from me so I confirmed before leaving and took my last blue vitamin. Yep, 5 minutes after I did she texted to say she "realized" she had the stomach flu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabbo  [View Original Post]
    A couple of months ago I had a 9:30 AM appointment with her that she had confirmed the night before and I drove over 60 miles to BS. I arrived about 20 minutes early and texted that I was in the area and needed the address. I was ghosted and gave up a little after 10:00 as she would not answer a call or text. Received a text about 11:00 saying "sorry" I had s stomach virus about midnight and turned off her phone and did not see the text.
    I adopted the same approach as Mr. Z with regards to confirming the visit BEFORE I leave or start driving in the direction of any provider's general area. If the provider is not willing to do a phone confirmation (repeat or new visit), I will not make any effort to begin any kind of travel, especially if / when I'm attempting a visit with a provider outside of Columbia. I've gotten ghosted in the past with trips to Augusta, Charlotte, Charleston, Greenville and Spartanburg in the past. A couple of them even after we did the phone confirmation.

    However, I refined this personal requirement upon the a NO SHOW after a drive to visit a provider I had seen a few times in Charlotte. If the provider does not respond to my "on my way" and "I'm xx minutes away" texts, then there has been occasions where I've even pulled over and waited a few minutes for a response, or turned around after not hearing anything back from the provider.

    Even with this additional step, I've been ghosted maybe 3 times (Augusta and Greenville mostly), but for the most part, I saved myself the hassle of a wasted trip driving all the way to a visit where the provider didn't reply when I was on my way.

    I even do with in the rare cases of local visits that I might do in Columbia. If I can't speak to them before I leave my house, I don't go at all. No matter how hot they are or how well they're reviewed / recommended.

    Just my $. 001.

    HEx!

    There were 2 in particular for which I did NO SHOW comments in the 2 cities when I got back home.

  14. #11975
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    Same Story

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    I set up an appointment with her recently. She's close to an hour drive from me so I confirmed before leaving and took my last blue vitamin. Yep, 5 minutes after I did she texted to say she "realized" she had the stomach flu.
    A couple of months ago I had a 9:30 AM appointment with her that she had confirmed the night before and I drove over 60 miles to BS. I arrived about 20 minutes early and texted that I was in the area and needed the address. I was ghosted and gave up a little after 10:00 as she would not answer a call or text. Received a text about 11:00 saying "sorry" I had s stomach virus about midnight and turned off her phone and did not see the text.

  15. #11974

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape