Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 1052
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #872
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake1999  [View Original Post]
    I can vouch for Lunaa being the exact type of freak you'd expect. She absolutely loves all things sex. She has her own place and a full time job but she'll make herself available when she can. She can take a hard deep throat f*ck and her kitty is tight! She is a big girl and she doesn't deny it, she owns it fully. She's open to most anything, no Greek but you can play and eat back there all you want.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-dbf6eee2281b

    I was waiting for a post3 from someone but I 7 guess that never materialized. 3 Anyways, I decided to just go for it since3 I have an account and 2 everything snake is saying, I'll back up9. Anyways for those1 that don't have seeking, just read between the lines. Just do a countdown if you're trying to figure out the area code. And don't worry, she told me I can post.

    Here is an updated post. I've been told by a friend that I'm retarded and missed some stuff. My B.

  2. #871

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake1999  [View Original Post]
    I can vouch for Lunaa being the exact type of freak you'd expect. She absolutely loves all things sex. She has her own place and a full time job but she'll make herself available when she can. She can take a hard deep throat f*ck and her kitty is tight! She is a big girl and she doesn't deny it, she owns it fully. She's open to most anything, no Greek but you can play and eat back there all you want.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-dbf6eee2281b

    I was waiting for a post 3 from someone but I 7 guess that never materialized. Anyways, I decided to just go for it since 3 I have an account and 2 everything snake is saying, I'll back up. Anyways for those1 that don't have seeking, just read between the lines. Just do a countdown if you're trying to figure out the area code. And don't worry, she told me I can post.

  3. #870

    Michell19835

    Quote Originally Posted by Anomander50  [View Original Post]
    She wouldn't go down, and she did not look good enough for me to consider going that high.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-b6a2502460b8
    Quote Originally Posted by IslandCaper85  [View Original Post]
    You're correct, I wouldn't pony up that much for her. There's a thread of her in this forum.
    Well at least you got a reply back from her. She read my message and never responded. I'm positive she has a following of gentleman that are willing to pay her what she wants.

  4. #869

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Anomander50  [View Original Post]
    She wouldn't go down, and she did not look good enough for me to consider going that high.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-b6a2502460b8
    You're correct, I wouldn't pony up that much for her. There's a thread of her in this forum.

  5. #868
    Yes. She left unfortunately she told me today. I should have pull the trigger when I had the chance.

    Thanks though.

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandCaper85  [View Original Post]
    I was never offered BBFS, but she didn't carry a hat nor did I. She hesitated, told her if she's uncomfortable, we can stop. She kept sucking me off, I guess as she was thinking about it, then proceeded to hop on top of me and grinding my junk on her kitty. I just let her do her thing and in it went. It sucks she moved to Miami. Her dad lives here so hopefully she visits from time to time. If it wasn't for the language barrier, I would have seen this girl a while ago. Texts just made it seem like she's a scam and never wanted to meet. Turns out, Google translate and she's not looking for PPM, just someone to see and take care of her.

  6. #867

    Wouldn't budge from 400

    She wouldn't go down, and she did not look good enough for me to consider going that high.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-b6a2502460b8

  7. #866

    Caitlyn

    Thanks to an introduction by IslandCaper85 I was able to see Caitlyn this past weekend. First off she is young and super tiny, if your into the spinner type she fits the bill. After reading previous reviews I did not have very high hopes for the BBBJ but it turned out she just need some direction, which I gave her and she obliged with a nice slow deep BBBJ. DFK was nice, daty was clean and tasty, literally had her squirming all over my bed. CG, doggy and mish to the finish. Overall a nice experience with a very tiny, sexy young lady. I will repeat and see if I cannot help her get better with her BJ skills.

  8. #865
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidF  [View Original Post]
    Download the "dayuse" app if you are a day person. Hilton by the airport $85 plus tax for 4 hours between 8-5.
    Have you ever checked in at 4 or 5? Do they kick you out fast?

  9. #864
    Quote Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz  [View Original Post]
    I might pull the trigger but I want to take my cautions too. She offered me Bare FS but I am hesitant. Did she allowed that way?.
    I was never offered BBFS, but she didn't carry a hat nor did I. She hesitated, told her if she's uncomfortable, we can stop. She kept sucking me off, I guess as she was thinking about it, then proceeded to hop on top of me and grinding my junk on her kitty. I just let her do her thing and in it went. It sucks she moved to Miami. Her dad lives here so hopefully she visits from time to time. If it wasn't for the language barrier, I would have seen this girl a while ago. Texts just made it seem like she's a scam and never wanted to meet. Turns out, Google translate and she's not looking for PPM, just someone to see and take care of her.

  10. #863

    Room

    Quote Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz  [View Original Post]
    What is a good place near Wickham to take a SBaby to have a session? Can't seen to find a motel per hour thar does not go over $100.

    Thanks.
    Download the "dayuse" app if you are a day person. Hilton by the airport $85 plus tax for 4 hours between 8-5.

  11. #862
    I might pull the trigger but I want to take my cautions too. She offered me Bare FS but I am hesitant. Did she allowed that way?

    TIA.

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandCaper85  [View Original Post]
    Connected with a girl named Clau on seeking. Thought she was going to be a scam / fake. I was hesitant about meeting up. But sucked it up and got my big boy pants on and picked her up since she doesn't drive. Texted her if I can get road head on the way to the house, she said sure. Sure enough, she gets in the car and gets on her phone to use Google translator and asked, can I start now?

    Oh my. Nice BJ. We get to my place, she got undressed, that Cuban body is sexy. She starts kissing up my thighs and sucked on the twins, and started tonguing junior. That felt amazing. She was down there for a while. She hops up on me and just started rubbing her kitty with my dick then slides it in. This girl can ride. She likes to be choked and hair to be pulled. I had to kick her off me so I don't bust early. She uses her mouth some more and then rides again. I put her on her back after a while and tried to get in there deeper. Wanted to finish in there, but that wasn't my final destination. Dropped a load in her mouth. NQNS. Rested up a bit and she got junior back up and went for another round of hair pulling and choking. She did all the work second go round. Same finish. She said she's moving to Miami cause of family so idk how long she's around. Wish I would have met her long ago. Only complaint, her teeth are jacked up. Didn't affect the BJ though. She uses a translator to communicate so if you see her, be prepared.

  12. #861

    Room

    Quote Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz  [View Original Post]
    What is a good place near Wickham to take a SBaby to have a session? Can't seen to find a motel per hour thar does not go over $100.

    Thanks.
    I would like to know if anyone has any knowledge on this as well. I have been looking at using the app called dayuse, there is usually a hotel in melbourne available on it but I was wondering if anyone has used it and if they were able to pay cash and not have a credit card deposit.

  13. #860

    Clau

    Connected with a girl named Clau on seeking. Thought she was going to be a scam / fake. I was hesitant about meeting up. But sucked it up and got my big boy pants on and picked her up since she doesn't drive. Texted her if I can get road head on the way to the house, she said sure. Sure enough, she gets in the car and gets on her phone to use Google translator and asked, can I start now?

    Oh my. Nice BJ. We get to my place, she got undressed, that Cuban body is sexy. She starts kissing up my thighs and sucked on the twins, and started tonguing junior. That felt amazing. She was down there for a while. She hops up on me and just started rubbing her kitty with my dick then slides it in. This girl can ride. She likes to be choked and hair to be pulled. I had to kick her off me so I don't bust early. She uses her mouth some more and then rides again. I put her on her back after a while and tried to get in there deeper. Wanted to finish in there, but that wasn't my final destination. Dropped a load in her mouth. NQNS. Rested up a bit and she got junior back up and went for another round of hair pulling and choking. She did all the work second go round. Same finish. She said she's moving to Miami cause of family so idk how long she's around. Wish I would have met her long ago. Only complaint, her teeth are jacked up. Didn't affect the BJ though. She uses a translator to communicate so if you see her, be prepared.

  14. #859
    Quote Originally Posted by IslandCaper85  [View Original Post]
    Been busy the last few days. Got some lined up the next few days. I just hope I have enough juice.

    .

    Jessica.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-3ec4f4b45dec

    I don't know if the link works still or if I just got blocked. Anyways, she hosts at her spot. Has an in-law suite in the back. 120-150. Everything safe. Another 100 gets you a second pop.


    Got a few more in the works. Will report when I have more.
    This one is just a skip ad pretending to be a seeking profile. Lackadaisical handjob to get you started so you can put the party hat yourself. Decent BJ with the cover then the show. Multiple positions.

    Place in Melbourne. Went around back into a she shed converted to a bedroom. She lights one before she fumbles for whatever the hell she was looking for. Mix that with incense burning in the background. Not a good spot for all you guys with SO. I got home, showered, and still smelled it. Purely mechanical and transactional for all you guys that like to connect with these gals.

    I wouldn't repeat unless there's no one else.

  15. #858

    Room

    What is a good place near Wickham to take a SBaby to have a session? Can't seen to find a motel per hour thar does not go over $100.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape