Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 18562
-
01-19-25 19:28 #16282Senior Member

Posts: 130Is this on loveland madeira rd?
Is this in Loveland? Or in Hamilton?
Originally Posted by Elastic
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-25 13:07 #16281Regular Member

Posts: 17Serenity bodywork
Has anyone ever ventured to this place. Girl that runs it goes by Bri, and used to have a location in camp Washington. Since has moved to East walnut hill place. Haven't pulled the trigger on it yet but feel like I get the vibes it may offer more? DM if you need more deets.
JB.
-
01-19-25 10:47 #16280Senior Member

Posts: 346That's a shame
I've been to Star Spa several times and had HE both times. That's weird. Same girl too. I will say it has been a while because I only visit FS spas now but still. Spot on with the massage as it was very good. I don't remember much teasing. Maybe a little. The last time I was there she invited the other girl in for a 4 hand. Not sure what the story is there.
Originally Posted by NyteHawk
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-25 06:45 #16279Senior Member

Posts: 208Single Star / Falling Star
Never read any reports on Star Spa on Galbraith and decided to TOFTT. Pretty damn good massage but with no teasing, not even coming close to any credit card slides, so that was not a good sign, even though she had no problem with me caressing her upper thighs near her pussy. On the flip, she started to cover me with sheet, another bad sign, but she at least had no problem leaving me undraped when I insisted. She barely touched my quads, and stayed down by my feet and calves. Strike three. She finished and when I asked "no happy? She said no. So, cross this one off your list guys. Her name was Jennifer in case you want a non HE massage, but I will not be repeating. Stay safe out there.
Nytehawk.
-
01-19-25 01:06 #16278Senior Member

Posts: 30Wisteria
Sorry. I'm blunt and to the point.
Had a dream. Lilly. $. 1. Hour and handshake. Really good massage. Decent amount of teasing. Almost becomes tickling. Almost cuddled me during the fun time. Utc up top. Bottom a little otc. I'd guess Cs. Possibly Bs. Wisteria has become my go to. I'm tired of all the Sakura talk here. Girls are hot. That place is what it is. I've been there a. Handful of times. But there is little to no massage to be had there. Sorry if any typos I'm tired and high as shit. Peace out.
-
01-18-25 19:10 #16277Senior Member

Posts: 161Negotiate
Always negotiate these prices. They usually start out at $$, but you can usually talk them down quite a bit. For a while, when Mimi first got there, I was getting FS for 20 less than a $. But I am also a regular and have been for 7 years. I've never paid more than 1. 5 for FS and entry fee. If people keep giving up on negotiating, the girls will no longer negotiate down. It's already bad enough that they hardly ever offer a full hour. I used to like my massage and a nice relaxed CG ride LOL.
Originally Posted by DaveyJonez
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-25 15:45 #16276Senior Member

Posts: 2230Is a bag always required there?
Originally Posted by DaveyJonez
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-25 11:21 #16275Senior Member

Posts: 459Sunflower
It's been a while, but I like how Wendy offers herself to you.
The sexy foxy Angela (aka Emma), that used to be there, with the Playboy Bunny body, used to wear a sexy white thin Victoria secret lingerie around her waist, presumably to hide baby damage. But she was hot.
Originally Posted by Elastic
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-25 00:59 #16274Regular Member

Posts: 7Sakura
Finally had some business in Cincinnati today. Just 10 -15 minutes or so away, I thought I'd give it a shot after hearing so many amazing reviews. Definitely did not disappoint. I did not call ahead and ask for anyone in particular. Simply luck of the draw. I ended up with Yiyi. Yes I asked multiple times and I continually got Yiyi. So I went for hhr. After about 10 minutes she started to smack my ass and laugh. I flipped over, and she made a motion with her hand asking if I wanted a BJ. I said sure. She wanted the payment up front. Didn't like.
That too well but figured what the hell. I said how much and she said $$. I reluctantly agreed. She stripped and bent over and started with a pretty good BBBJ. With her ass pointed up towards my right arm, I started grabbing her ass and reached under to start slowly fingering her pussy. She was very wet. She then climbed up on the table for a nice 69. Then reverse CG and pretty soon forward CG. Finally finished in Mish and blew in the bag. She had a cute face and a pretty nice body. Definitely would repeat.
-
01-17-25 16:42 #16273Senior Member

Posts: 221Both were very into our session together. Had a great time and they seemed to as well.
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 14:52 #16272Senior Member

Posts: 386Wendy is the better of the two. Candy to mechanical an just want to get it over with Wendy gets into the session.
Originally Posted by Elastic
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 09:08 #16271Senior Member

Posts: 221Sunflower
Stopped in to sunflower after about a month. Wendy and Candy working. I'm pretty sure I've seen Wendy before as she looked a little familiar. Anyway, got both of them for topless HE. Candy is very good looking and has very well done bolt ons. I'm usually not the biggest fan of fake boobs but hers are great. A+ for effort as well.
-
01-17-25 07:40 #16270Senior Member

Posts: 538"Post history" You're funny.
Originally Posted by DuckMam
[View Original Post]
You're also butt-hurt, bringing it up again like a week later, which ain't a good look. We had a little disagreement, so what? Don't let a little pushback getcha down soldier; we're all payin' for pussy. It's done, just don't come out swingin' for no reason like that again; there was no call for it.
Thanks for the info.
-
01-16-25 22:41 #16269Regular Member

Posts: 16Love it GoodWill! How is Sunday afternoon looking for everyone?
Originally Posted by GoodWill123
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-25 20:01 #16268Senior Member

Posts: 459Threesome
It means you should invite two friends on here to go to Sakura with you next time, and we have a threesome with all three girls. Seriously, that's what it means. I've been studying this stuff for a long time 😂. Ok I'll go with you. When do you want to go. Ha ha!
Originally Posted by RubMeRight78
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





