Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 13011
-
01-20-25 02:25 #10041Regular Member

Posts: 3Visiting LA
Hello fellow mongers will be visiting the LA area in a few weeks and I wanted to know the top 3 establishments to visit purely based on looks and service?
P. S: About a year ago I visited the joint run by the Asian mamasan who brought in a Latina lineup to pick from. Was totally blow away by the service at that one.
Thanks!
-
01-19-25 23:07 #10040Shill for Asia and Tai spa, ignore all posts

Posts: 40Monica / Garden spa / Culver City
Monica comes across like the girl next store or the really friendly office hottie.
Got started with a massage, then she licked all over my back and legs. On the flip got a nice BBBJ and titfuck. Her natural C's were just big enough to fuck properly. Hit all the positions, but standing doggy and cowgirl were the best. Finished in cowgirl because she was no kissing so I figured she'd also be no CIM, but it was nice with a titty in the mouth and pounding away from the bottom.
Saw Baby on the way out. Not quite as pretty face wise but I think she may have the better body. I'm going to go back Saturday and find out.
-
01-19-25 14:01 #10039Senior Member

Posts: 49Visiting
I'm currently visiting your fair city. Any suggestions for downtown or korea town?
-
01-19-25 13:36 #10038Senior Member

Posts: 161Top Acupuncture Spa. ATF Lulu
Just to start off. This quality of this shop is on par with the top shops of the Seattle area and operates very similarly, I'm very glad I found it back in October. Since it's my last visit for the trip, figured I'd share again.
Been frequently visiting Lulu while I've been here in LA, just like when she was in Seattle. I made an extended appointment with Lulu as usual, Lulu knew it was going to be my last visit in LA for awhile, so I think she wanted to make it special and unforgettable. Arrived a little early, was quickly greeted by Lulu where she took me to the break room and showed me what she was eating. She was telling me how good the chili oil I gave her my last visit was, and to my surprise the bottle was almost half empty. Mina agreed how delicious it was, and asked me where she can purchase more of it and a few other goodies I brought last time. Chatted with them for awhile until it was appointment time.
Lulu told me to enter the room first and she'll be in shortly after. I entered the room and just as I was getting undressed, she came in a different dress than she was wearing before, I haven't seen her wear it since the early days when I first met her (very good memories). She came over and immediately started kissing while undressing me, she struggled with my belt a little bit, laughed, and told me to quickly take it off. The moment the belt was undone, she got down on her knees and pulled everything off. Pushed me back against the table and started BBBJ and DT, which she is very talented at. This is different than our usual starts, she held my hands down on the table as she was sucking away, and honestly it was so hot I was getting really close, she knew it and told me "not yet", and slowed down a little. I could barely hold it and kept trying to inch away before I popped, so I laid back on the table and she got on top where we laid together, kissing, and enjoying the moment. She kept teasing Jr with her hand during the whole time keeping me on the edge. She kept teasing me by asking if I wanted to fuck yet, then told me "not yet", finally she grabbed the cover, used her mouth to put it on. Laid her on the table, it was evident how aroused and wet she was. It was my turn to tease her, rubbing the tip around until she grabbed Jr, put him in herself, and the moan she let out. Wow. I couldn't hold back, she was so warm, wet, and tight I popped after a few thrusts after all that teasing she did to me earlier. She pulled the cover off and sucked me clean, then to my surprise pulled out another cover and threw it on. She told me to get on the table so she could ride me, she was bouncing up and down and grinding deep CG, where she finished a few times. Moved onto DG and then back to mish eventually, and this time got her to finish a few more times. I always end it with DATY with her, she knows it. She grabbed my head and shoved it in hard and after a little she let out the big O, normally she pushes me away after but I was adamant on getting another one from her and eventually did. She was exhausted. I pulled her to the edge of the table and fucked mish for a little longer, she was so tight after the big O, I popped in the bag very soon after. Afterwards we laid on the bed, cuddled, and kissed a bunch more. Showered with her afterwards and got cleaned up, hung around for a little bit after and eventually hugged and kissed bye, until next time.
Conclusion: Clearly YMMV. Normally Lulu is a very gentle and soft GND, GFE and honeymoon experience, this time she gave me the "Birthday" GFE. Honestly nobody else I have visited has ever compared to her. She is beyond beautiful, and her personality, I can't get enough of it. Can't wait to see her again whenever I can, was very fortunate to meet her and build rapport.
-
01-19-25 00:21 #10037Senior Member

Posts: 42Lulu was great
Thanks for the intel, Lulu was fantastic. Hhr + $. 5 and lfk, b2 b amazing skin, perfect natural c tits, gorgeous face, bbj, 69 but facial hair to tickley haha, cfs cg, came and held each other. Usually go to spots during the day, went at night and waited 20 minutes on the table, no biggie, just ugh. Mina kept checking on me with the occasional kiss and shoulder rub. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 20:49 #10036Regular Member

Posts: 18Sorry I like puzzles
I knew I would run into this problem haha. Let me help you out. Emeralds are green / blue. What's a common red gemstone.
Originally Posted by Balrogg
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 19:51 #10035Banned Member

Posts: 38Top Acupuncture
I've been to TA several times, when I came back the fourth time, Mina introduced me to KK. Obviously my eyes bulged out and it was a pretty good session. She made me fall in love, which we shouldn't do. That's what we men want.
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 16:15 #10034Senior Member

Posts: 28Is this the hidden place behind 7-11 near Broadway and Norwalk? If so, it might be time to go visit again.
Originally Posted by DoctorEdge
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 01:08 #10033Senior Member

Posts: 422I checked it out, saw Lulu. She was on point with everything and looks to be on the younger side (at least by k-girl standards) probably mid 20's. Doesn't like to kiss but BBBJ was good and she seemed to enjoy cfs. Mina is very friendly and outgoing, she came in and showed me another girl after the session, I want to say Cici (but frankly I was not thinking straight at that point. Haha It's a nice little spot.
Originally Posted by AmpluckyCat
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-25 20:09 #10032Regular Member

Posts: 11Can't seem to find any place called Red Gem in Whittier. Does it have a different name? Or maybe isn't listed online?
Originally Posted by DoctorEdge
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-25 19:04 #10031Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 53Miya at Red Lantern
Tried Red lantern today, and saw Miya. (I was told Zara left) Miya looks young in her mid 20's with a round face and high cheek bones. I'd say pretty in the face. Her body is tight. Definitely matches my estimate of her age. She had her hair dyes brown blonde type. I was very into her looks wise.
In the room, started with undressing me and sitting on my lap while I'm naked and sensually slowly kissed me DFK. I'm getting hard. She feels it poking her. She gives excellent BBBJ. Then I asked 69. Then I gave her a back rub as she grind between my legs with her back to me. She turns around and dfk with me again. I had her stand up above my face as I eat her pink from under as she was squatting sort of. I slap her ass and tell her to sit on my hard cock. Suited up, RCG. CG. Missionary. Her tits were really nice C with pink suckable erasers. In missionary I pushed her limits in mish toward the end. Filled the bag and cleaned up.
Service was good, has some vibes of GFE.
-
01-16-25 00:22 #10030Senior Member

Posts: 860Zara at Red Latern
Went to The Latern and a gorgeous Chinese girl probably early 30's in a white sexy dress opens the door. She walks me to the biggest room there. Give her the admission fee. She rubs her hands all over me and even though she doesn't know English she tried a couple words here and there. She says she's Zara, she cleans me up sprays alcohol on my hands. She has a sexy little body and nice light skin! She has nice perky tits, feels man made but they look great! She does average BBBJ and she puts the cover on. She has a super tight pussy and she bounces and I can feel her kegal squeezing me to bust. She keeps going until I can't keep from busting and explode in the cover. She sprays cold alcohol onto my junk, it's so cold I hate when they do that. She bounces makes cute noises and talks in Chinese and gives me a hug and walks me out.
-
01-15-25 22:13 #10029Regular Member

Posts: 11Delight Spa on Fletcher
Came in here after seeing some RM reviews that looked like there was some potentially hot young providers here. Well, when I visited, there would definitely was not, but I was really backed up so I decided to still go along with Leah who really looked like she got hit in the face with the frying pan.
I rushed her to the point of the flip where I wasn't even remotely hard, she had to tug with lube for a while to get me going finally, I quickly blasted off and got the fuck out of there. I'm in the east side of LA area, but I'm off traveling around.
Anybody have some Rex for non-fuller spots with hot girls? I have some, but I'm tired of my rotation so willing to trade info. PM me!
-
01-15-25 21:34 #10028Senior Member

Posts: 37Luxe Spa Inglewood / Westchester
Decent enough office. Massage table is a bit rickety. Don't expect much of a massage here.
49 $ for the half hour today because they had a special.
150 $ for FS with Elena.
Elena is 23 and has a cute face with nose piercing.
Small tits and a small ass.
Her build is average and she is friendly.
She is probably 5'1.
They don't have a shower.
Management seems friendly and they send pictures of the girls upon request.
-
01-15-25 20:05 #10027Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 368Top Acupuncture Spa
Just got the word about this new spot near LAX, and some of the reviews look promising.
Apparently, there are three providers:
Mina who primarily the "receptionist", but is also DTF.
LuLu. Don't know anything about her, but the reviews sound pretty good.
KK, the new girl, arriving tomorrow. Chinese. 30 YO. Long black hair. Trimmed kitty. Got some tattoos. Natural C's.
Looks like all the standard menu items are available: DFK, BBBJ, CIM, CFS. Apparently, no "special services" are being offered.
I need to know if this place is worth a visit on my next business trip to the area, or if a weekend trip is worth it.











Reply With Quote





