Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 17013
-
01-19-25 16:14 #14388Senior Member

Posts: 192You are right. Many factors. I have been around the world lurking and the most beautiful women were in Columbia, Osaka Japan and even Canada. Those countries you could get what most men would consider a legit 8-9. 5 out of ten women in both looks and service with an age of 18-28. Unbelievable beauty and service. The prices were reasonable and similar to paying 200 1/2 hour here for the last two. Columbia a little cheaper. Switzerland had incredibly beautiful tall blonde women but at 700 to 1000 per meeting it was way to expensive even for my taste. They are strictly very low volume. There are cheaper options but the quality drops extremely fast. At least that's how it was 10 plus years ago when I was there.
Originally Posted by OtraVez
[View Original Post]
The thing is the ladies there in the other counties can get 10 plus customers a day easy if they want. Here in Columbus they don't get those numbers so they try and make up the difference by asking for more $ to hit their daily goals. Plus they constantly have to deal with all the extra bullshit that comes specifically with Columbus. I won't go into details here but Columbus has issues with the quality and behavior of men that they typically don't see even in the large cities like New York or Chicago. You would think it would be the opposite but it's not.
I agree with your burger analogy. Columbus is still cow town and not what other cities are even though it's the capital. We get the girls and services that the market allows. Maybe it's the capitalist business man in me. I always look at things that way as it's my job too. I think the market is getting what it deserves here. The market not the men. We all deserve better. We deserve Kobe beef burgers but with few customers and lack of funds we are getting White Castle. I'll pound some white castles now and then if I have too but I'm not going to live off of it.
-
01-19-25 14:04 #14387Senior Member

Posts: 460
Originally Posted by BigJohncC
Obviously, we all realize it's a combination of factors, what you guys have mentioned. But I think one thing that hasn't been touched is that yes, it's partly the population and the men looking. People here in general (and maybe a few in this forum) don't even know what they can get in other cities for the money they're shelling out here. They don't travel anywhere. They're just dudes stuck in a Midwest city. They only know what's in front of them and available, and the options they have are either 1) a subpar experience or 2) nothing. So they go with what they got. And on that note, the service is subpar, but most people partaking in it don't even realize that, because they've never had good service elsewhere in the country or in the world. On top of that, if they think that their subpar experience is top notch, then they assume what they're paying is also top notch. If someone comes in with a higher price, they all balk, and they have the mentality "it can't get much better than what I'm paying, so that means they're price gouging". There were a few comments here from people (who have never even thought of going to Riverside), when they had a HYA / younger one, saying how everyone is stupid for paying 300, because it was "too much". Some even commented how you can get much more for your money driving down Sullivant. Really? That's what you want? But that's what we're dealing with. Guys paying nothing and getting shit, but they think that shit is great and that it's the best they can get.
Originally Posted by Akuma187
[View Original Post]
To latch on to the meat analogy someone had: a lot of the guys in the market here love burgers, but they really only eat at the McDonald's on Sully. You tell them there are way better burgers in better restaurants out there, made with fresh ingredients, cooked perfectly, and you don't have to sit in a booth or in your car to eat your burger, you can be in a luxurious dining room, and the place caters to your needs, and fries are included. BUT the burger is 4 dollars, and not 1 dollar. Many guys would balk at going to the better restaurant because they think "How much better could it be? They're both burgers. This McDonald's one is way cheaper, and I like how it tastes, I've been eating this kind of burger my whole life. I don't think it can get any better than this. " This is the Columbus / midwest mentality for a lot of things, honestly.
-
01-19-25 01:30 #14386Senior Member

Posts: 241Went and got decent massage. Only $30 for 30 minutes. DIY. 3 or 4 ladies there. One had large breasts, but I didn't get her.
Originally Posted by Baldleprechaun
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-25 21:10 #14385Senior Member

Posts: 8075 and west massage
Hey fellas yesterday I gave a visit to Asian massage in Wilson road so was a good massage for the price HJ but no allowed to touch anything.
The girl was a little chunky girl with big tits and nice booty I don't know.
If anyone had better experience right there.
Thanks fellas.
-
01-18-25 19:22 #14384Regular Member

Posts: 17Ohhh, I see now. It's a profit deal!!
Originally Posted by BigJohncC
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-25 17:13 #14383Senior Member

Posts: 338Yea I no but I'm enjoying it ass much I can.
Originally Posted by BearsBuddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-25 16:55 #14382Senior Member

Posts: 338Well that's not a good area so be careful use to be a lot of street walkers and others stuf just saying.
Originally Posted by Baldleprechaun
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-25 16:54 #14381Senior Member

Posts: 518Update
Decided to just TOFTT and stop in to this new place. Not that great looking, cold tile floors, not even a chair to put my clothes on just the stool on wheels. Massage was ok, DIY only. I saw four ladies working, all fairly average appearance and body.
Originally Posted by Baldleprechaun
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-25 16:50 #14380Senior Member

Posts: 518Agree
I realize it is a business, and know exactly why these owners are not willing to put forth any effort to build a business in Columbus. I know what it would take and what we need is an owner that is invested in Columbus, tied to the area so to speak, to open up and build a business.
Originally Posted by BigJohncC
[View Original Post]
The other big issue in Columbus is how much LE and government tends to get involved. The City of Columbus doing their own licensing of both massage establishments and the providers that work at them. Granted, it is just criminal background checks and paying a fee, but a lot of out-of-town owners are not interested in jumping through the extra hoops required, or maybe they simply would not pass the background checks. Westerville and Pickerington everyone working massage in shops in those cities must be a Licensed Massage Therapist. Worthington, Dublin, and Lewis Center have no additional requirements other than a standard business permit. Delaware requires City Council approval for any non-therapeutic massage business to open, again background checks and fees to pay.
-
01-18-25 16:50 #14379Senior Member

Posts: 279Agree I'm not paying porter house prices for wal mart ground chuc all the asians I've seen in cbus were $120 girls at best and can only hang for 10 minutes before they start complaining. I'm not a minute man I pay for the hour I'm going to take 45 minutes I'm done paying for bargin bin asians.
Originally Posted by Utrtts
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-25 16:41 #14378Senior Member

Posts: 518Sun Reflexology
Same. Legit with towel covering the entire time.
Originally Posted by Tevin1626
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-25 16:20 #14377Senior Member

Posts: 241Sun Reflexology
Recently visited newly opened Sun Reflexology. In Powell, around the corner from Massage One More. 40 for 30 minutes. Totally legit and kept me draped whole time. Great massage.
-
01-18-25 14:48 #14376Senior Member

Posts: 192Yes I agree with everything you just said but I think they look at it like this.
Originally Posted by Paradigm71
[View Original Post]
For them it's a national market or at least an east coast, mid America, west coast market. If they can make $ in 6-10 other cities with less effort and resources spent then they are not worried about Columbus. They will simply let the fewer and less talented in looks and service go there suck what little $ they can and then except that or just pack up and leave. Just like a company that owns restaurants. If one restaurant in a city out of half a dozen is underperforming and they can't or won't try and figure out ways to make to do better than just close shop.
I'm the long run it's just business.
They have zero interest in the city other than making money as easy and quickly as they can. If the money is not there then they will put all their effort wherever that $ is.
-
01-18-25 14:38 #14375Senior Member

Posts: 192100% agree. That would be the best. Now we need someone with connections to get one started here.
Originally Posted by Akuma187
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-25 14:33 #14374Senior Member

Posts: 50Too bad there are no Thai agencies here. The ones I have seen in other cities have been quite successful and reliable.
Originally Posted by Akuma187
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






