Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 236
-
01-21-25 06:09 #206Banned Member

Posts: 6[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
-
01-19-25 06:19 #205Banned Member

Posts: 6Cupcakecutie is available & ready
Available to meet for all your pleasures you aren't getting at home DM me for details. Looking forward to hearing from you 😜.
-
01-18-25 14:10 #204Banned Member

Posts: 6New girl in town
I'm new here to Terre Haute any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
-
01-18-25 12:48 #203Banned Member

Posts: 6[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
08-24-24 14:46 #202Regular Member

Posts: 1Dry?
Is this town completely dried up? I browse STG but it seems to be mostly scammers posting fake ads or wanting a deposit before meet which is a huge red flag.
-
06-17-24 18:48 #201Regular Member

Posts: 23Same
Just had the same. Was reaching out to several TH ads and some Indy ads. Enough I can't say who would pass my # along. Message below.
Originally Posted by Running1985
[View Original Post]
"067 Greetings, my name is Tony Guzman Chief of MS-13, the owner of the brothel (Scort) where you requested the service. This is an escort business, you wasted my girl's time, I am trying to contact you to see how we solve this problem, without any bloodshed, if you don't pay a fine, we will take action against you and your family. Would it be better if you contact us as soon as possible? Problem yes or no?
I just ignored for now. Stay safe. These idiots will try anything for extra cash.
-
06-04-24 15:44 #200Senior Member

Posts: 238Charlie
Has anyone seen Charlie? I'd love to hear how it went.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/terre...-/973139727230
-
05-08-24 22:39 #199Regular Member

Posts: 16Seen her once a couple years ago. Bigger than pics, not much to look at.
Originally Posted by Tdubautee
[View Original Post]
But she will get the job done. Due to lack of options in Terre Haute, I'd repeat if in the area.
-
05-08-24 13:58 #198Senior Member

Posts: 238I saw her last year when I was in town visiting, I plan on seeing her again when I visit in a few weeks.
Originally Posted by Tdubautee
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 10:10 #197Senior Member

Posts: 94Same Same
Yeah, I experienced same thing recently. I sent them a picture of my long range practice target with my. 338 Lapua. They never bothered me again! .
Originally Posted by Running1985
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-24 05:55 #196Senior Member

Posts: 45Ryan the water park?
I was curious if anybody had seen the gal advertising as the water park? Appears to go put the name of Ryan. Going to be in town for a couple of days and would love to see her if she's legit.
-
04-26-24 16:13 #195Regular Member

Posts: 4Has anyone seen this girl Yet.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/evans...-/604914024292
Her add only shows Massage. Sensual Lunch / dinner dates as what she offers.
I'm curious about how much, are pics real, and can I get FS?
-
04-07-24 09:16 #194Regular Member

Posts: 20Deseray
I had met her for NURU experience initially and went for upgrade to FS. This was when I was in the area sometime ago.
Face 6.
Body 7.
Personality 9.
Communication 10.
Location mid-upper nice hotel.
BBFS no.
DATY YMMV.
LFK YMMV.
DFK no.
GFE light to no.
CBJ yes.
CFS yes.
Handjob yes.
Pics Accurate yes / no.
Verification yes painless, two ways from multiple ways.
Duration hh Nuru / FS $$.
Repeat yes / no YMMV.
I had wanted to have a NURU experience for awhile and found her ad while being in the area was kinda serendipitous. Her pics are a mixture of old and recent which I would say needs to be worked on bc it borders on misleading. She took me through two of the different confirmation processes for getting an appointment and it was painless since she is reviewed I knew it wasn't a scam. She had trouble setting up the session as I was first client of the day if not the only client I believe she is low volume or for the area is to pricey. Down to the goods, I showed up to a juicy booty blonde in heels and lingerie with a pretty face smiling at me. Donation out of the way some small talk finish setting up NURU and then onto heated body rubbing mutual masturbation grinding on one another to her stroking me. That gel is something else I think anyone should experience it at least once. She got heavily into the session of gel play bucking and dirty talk gliding over my body with her tits, ass, and pussy! I got done and she said you want to move on to FS so I agreed and took a shower with her washing off the gel and still sliding against each other and some stroking. Went back to the bed after take down went to standing CBJ to bed laying CBJ, started doggy ended mish it was more bucking dirty talk and brought a toy out to play with her clit. It felt near mechanical as she asked for different positions seemingly to get herself off like this is how she does CFS a lot?! She got me there and did some clean up and small talk little kiss for the road. If you've been in the game long enough I guess you get set into some ways plus over talking she is a bit of a dom on the side which could explain things too. It was something to have experienced and was a good time overall so I recommend a visit if she is your thing a big booty blonde MILF light dom.
-
02-28-24 13:14 #193Senior Member

Posts: 238In case anyone is curious I was able to find her on a different board with a different number and was able to make contact.
Originally Posted by Cypher126
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 14:28 #192Senior Member

Posts: 238Water park?
Does anyone know what happened to the woman advertising as "water park"? When I visited last year I had the chance to see her, but lost her number. I saw she posted on STG but removed the ad fairly quickly. If anyone has info please feel free to PM me. I'll be visiting again this year and would love to see her again.











Reply With Quote






