Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 33051
-
01-20-25 13:11 #28131Senior Member

Posts: 1234Same here. Both hotels have had multiple girls, seemingly unrelated, at various times. I go by on 372 often and usually see them smoking outside of one of the S8 end doors. Quality Inn seems to not have as many, but I've seen at least 3-4 there over the years.
Originally Posted by GordonFreeman
[View Original Post]
On a side note, I ran into "Kissable Kristene" at the McDonalds across from S8 once. After seeing her in broad daylight, I almost lost my appetite.
-
01-20-25 08:50 #28130Senior Member

Posts: 1645Cromwell has a Super 8 and a Quality Inn right off the highway so I would not be surprised to see ladies working there. I have had several dates at the Cromwell Quality Inn.
Originally Posted by Sks444
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-25 14:43 #28129Senior Member

Posts: 63Cromwell
There are like 9 posts of women claiming to be hosting out of Cromwell, from the SAME hotel. This has to be the biggest scam or set up.
Most definitely sus.
-
01-19-25 08:54 #28128Senior Member

Posts: 360Jenn
My second visit with Jenn, and it's been a couple of years since my first meeting with her. I didn't recall this from our first date, but I don't think she has any teeth (not that it matters one way or another). Rare for STG, she was ready on time for our date and seemed freshly showered wearing a nice neglige. We got comfortable together on the bed with some LFK to start and into a BBJ that was a little rushed for my liking, but in fairness, I was pressed for time and opted for a QV on this visit, so time was tight.
As you know, Jenn doesn't do cowgirl, so I got on top to drive. It was weird, she had her eyes closed snd seemed detached during the FS, making it feel like I was banging a blow up doll for a minute (maybe she was dreaming about a younger, hotter dude plowing her? But I began to make out with her and she wrapped her legs around me while I continued to a satisfying finish. She helped me clean up a bit, and after a nice chat, I was on my way. Jenn is a nice girl and reliable, I have to make it a point to see her more often.
Play safe! - TL.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...9/395393873090
-
01-18-25 23:51 #28127Senior Member

Posts: 856Rob
You dodged a bullet. Continual moving the goalposts and not delivering on services. Calls in knife wielding thugs to get her demands met.
Originally Posted by MajorJack1
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-25 16:02 #28126Senior Member

Posts: 328Great
She has been on the list. That older 'dyke' look is intriguing. She got the DT skills?
Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-25 14:00 #28125Senior Member

Posts: 2109Peanut
That's the peanut butter girl with the bird tattoo that keeps changing numbers and has been discussed before (not in a good way).
Originally Posted by FooManly
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-25 13:30 #28124Senior Member

Posts: 36Allie
Hi, has anyone seen this girl? Goes by Allie on her ad but there's a lot of girls named Allie out there. Please reply or DM me if you have and any info, on her services would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/merid...-/244114249092
-
01-18-25 12:08 #28123Senior Member

Posts: 63Lucy
For some reason I can't seem to lock down a date with her. Sent her all the required screening and we were going back and forth via email. Then poof. No responses ever again when I was trying to finalizing timing. No response to follow-ups either. Ah well, my $ will go elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Ctmfc100
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 22:29 #28122Senior Member

Posts: 345Dee
She has got to be as old as Brenda / Mature Blonde who has not posted in a long time and Brenda / Mature Blonde is getting close to 70 so Dee has to be Mid Sixties she was on back page for years.
Originally Posted by Covariant
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 21:25 #28121Senior Member

Posts: 667https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...c/846571656505
Wondering if anyone has seen before? Says she's back in the area?
-
01-17-25 19:22 #28120Senior Member

Posts: 5232nd one
I've seen her a few times and always had a good time. She loves to get eaten and can squirt.
Originally Posted by Gsimelus92
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 17:40 #28119Senior Member

Posts: 159Just avoid, we used to be really cool from 2016-22. We were pretty good friends and wha not she was always very sweet and gave a great service but then she just started having an attitude doubled her prices and the serum it was just horrible.
Originally Posted by CornPop
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 16:55 #28118Senior Member

Posts: 175Triple D
I agree with GF. Saw her probably 10 yrs ago and she was probably 50 then. Huge tatas. I believe she was a big Whalers groupie and would try to pick up players back in the day.
Originally Posted by GordonFreeman
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 16:53 #28117Regular Member

Posts: 7Dee
I worked near her and saw her a few times. Heavy with huge titties, worked for me. She was very good working her pussy muscles, didn't take long for me to cum. This had to be 15-20 years ago. I left that job and haven't seen her since. She must be pretty old at this point, 50 something anyway.
Originally Posted by BlkPasser
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






