Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 1447
-
02-01-25 17:00 #1162Senior Member

Posts: 83Totally agree. I request Judy when I call. The last time I was there, she gave me a nice PM. Relaxation is the best L1 AMP in the area. I usually leave more satisfied than most of the FS places.
Originally Posted by WMassDan
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-25 16:55 #1161Senior Member

Posts: 83Count your blessings. Not worth it, the young spinner asks way too much for nothing more than basic L1.
Originally Posted by RollingStoned
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-25 21:48 #1160Senior Member

Posts: 151I'm surprised she only moved away, she kicked one of my buddies out for the same thing.
Originally Posted by Mongugotz
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-25 10:49 #1159Regular Member

Posts: 23Looks open
I drove by yesterday (Saturday) afternoon. Both the neon "open" sign and their weird LED strip lights in the storefront were lit up.
Originally Posted by RollingStoned
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 07:39 #1158Regular Member

Posts: 8Easthampton closed?
Had the itch yesterday, drove out to Easthampton but no lights on and they didn't answer the phone.
-
01-18-25 07:33 #1157Senior Member

Posts: 83Relaxation
I have to agree with what others have reported on Relaxation and Judy. Average body and looks but pleasant, would certainly go for more than L1 if it was available. I really enjoyed the massage, one of the best around in my opinion. OTC throughout. The finish is fantastic, she takes her time massaging legs, ass and stomach while she sits between your legs, facing you. I was rubbing her legs during this part of the massage. She does play around the ass a lot, I didn't get full on PM but it felt great. Best L1 finish I've ever had. Will definitely see her again.
-
01-18-25 01:32 #1156Regular Member

Posts: 8Dying for an Utr option
Longest time lurker here. I'm missing the grannies with the good technique in Westfield ever since that closed. Zen in Chic is always a relaxing time for me & I love the heated oil but it gets boring after a few trips. Parker st was actually fun because the location was convenient and the old lady was down for whatever LOL. Foot finesse is cool but the main road is too busy for me. Can somebody please put me on to a good utr provider?
-
01-17-25 08:38 #1155Senior Member

Posts: 103Spot On Report
Saw Miss Moon recently. The above report is on the money. Definitely not a looker, not to be insulting but not what I'm attracted too. Used my imagination a lot. I didn't once hope for any additional activities. The massage is on a massage table in the front room 1st floor and somewhat private. I say somewhat because there were two entrances to this room with either double pocket doors or swing doors that left a small gap between them. Not sure if anyone else was in the house but as she left the room twice, leaving me there nude and at full staff. I was hoping she had a girl friend or 20 something daughter that would enter the room. 😁 It was actually a good relaxing massage with a "handy" ending. That's all it'll be.
Originally Posted by SeekNEnjoy58
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-25 15:38 #1154Senior Member

Posts: 204Whatever makes you happy man.
Hey as long as you know what you want.
Originally Posted by JBlaze78
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-25 12:34 #1153Senior Member

Posts: 31English?
I'm not paying them for their skills as a conversationalist.
Originally Posted by Thoren2002
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 20:25 #1152Senior Member

Posts: 201I agree! I've given the AMPs a break and been seeking the challenge of finding a provider such as this one, though, $400 is pretty steep.
Originally Posted by Thoren2002
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 11:49 #1151Senior Member

Posts: 204Sometimes it's nice to take a break from a spunk covered massage table and spend time with someone who can actually speak english.
Originally Posted by JBlaze78
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 09:31 #1150Senior Member

Posts: 31Holy GPS
$400 an hour? Nope. Drive out to Worcester and hit up Jin Li or Can't and get a massage plus L3 for $220 or less all in.
Originally Posted by NewEnglandKid
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 23:45 #1149Senior Member

Posts: 376Samatha Grace
Has anyone had the pleasure?
https://tryst.link/massage/samanthagrace22
-
01-06-25 20:38 #1148Senior Member

Posts: 201Yup! Although I did get a chance to grab her huge tit over the loose fit shirt, lasted about 5 seconds and she moved down to my feet. I doubt anything else is on the menu other than the sloooow stroke HE.
Originally Posted by JdWill367
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





