High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #56563

    Roswell Joints

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard22  [View Original Post]
    No, it is open. I drove by there yesterday. They did get raided during jackboot week but managed to reopen.

    Personally I am avoiding Roswell joints for a while. The idea of local vice cops scrutinizing cctv video of me walking down the hall creeps me out.

    Wiz.
    Drove by Heavenly Foot Massage on Alpha Hwy in Roswell and noticed they had the orange sticker of death on the front door. Didn't know they were doing anything other than foot massage. Maybe it was the middle foot that was being massaged as well as the two outside feet.

    Also saw Health and Healing Massage on the same highway had their lights off on a Saturday afternoon.

  2. #56562
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103

    Alpharetta Douglas Road Massage

    Anyone been there recently? Is it even still open? I'd ride by but it's out of my way and hopefully someone here has current info.

    Thanks in advance.

  3. #56561

    Hot Stones Grimes Bridge near HBR

    Quote Originally Posted by LukaKu  [View Original Post]
    You mean the one in Holcomb Br? It's been closed for months along with all CAMPs in Roswell. Bummer, I really liked there and was close to me.
    No, it is open. I drove by there yesterday. They did get raided during jackboot week but managed to reopen.

    Personally I am avoiding Roswell joints for a while. The idea of local vice cops scrutinizing cctv video of me walking down the hall creeps me out.

    Wiz.

  4. #56560

    Bingo

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkway91  [View Original Post]
    That sounds pretty interesting. I would imagine the damage was upwards of 300. If that's Gold Spa on Piedmont that's a decent area for a good massage, but it can get pricey.
    I got to say based on the performance and enthusiasm, I would see Linda again.

    Show up clean, like immaculate -she was raving about being able to skip the TS and start on the tension.

  5. #56559

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Androo75  [View Original Post]
    Only two on staff, chose the busty Latina this place has been talking about for years, Linda right?

    Steep investment, but I have to say she was so accommodating and just, fun? Didn't bother with the cover during the dental work which was surprising.

    Cover for FS but pulled it off and basically edged her raw without entering until completion.

    Spilled milk on her double dairies.

    I think you probably get more value out of the Latina Apartments, just feels weird seeing one in a massage place.

    Hope that helps fellas.
    That sounds pretty interesting. I would imagine the damage was upwards of 300. If that's Gold Spa on Piedmont that's a decent area for a good massage, but it can get pricey.

  6. #56558
    Quote Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember seeing a Royal on PH. What's the intersection?
    It is right after the pleasant hill turn into state bridge, intersection State bridge and Medlock.

  7. #56557
    Quote Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember seeing a Royal on PH. What's the intersection?
    Probably mean State Bridge up in JC across from Target. Same road different name.

  8. #56556

    Formerly Gold Spa

    Only two on staff, chose the busty Latina this place has been talking about for years, Linda right?

    Steep investment, but I have to say she was so accommodating and just, fun? Didn't bother with the cover during the dental work which was surprising.

    Cover for FS but pulled it off and basically edged her raw without entering until completion.

    Spilled milk on her double dairies.

    I think you probably get more value out of the Latina Apartments, just feels weird seeing one in a massage place.

    Hope that helps fellas.

  9. #56555
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardolan  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by and pressed on time so looking for only 30 min. Told me its 80 for 30 min or 1 hr. I left. Only saw older ladies.
    Sorry to hear that. I've been several times with great success.

  10. #56554

    Thank you sir

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFourMe  [View Original Post]
    Yes it is still open and happiness still available.
    Much appreciated.

  11. #56553

    Hot Stone

    Stopped by and pressed on time so looking for only 30 min. Told me its 80 for 30 min or 1 hr. I left. Only saw older ladies.

  12. #56552
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekJames999  [View Original Post]
    Wow, just hopped on the board since I have not been to Hotlanta in a minute (maybe a year or so ago). Looks like quite a bit has changed. Is Ivy in Midtown still open?

    Thanks gents!

    -DJ from Myrtle Beach.
    Yes it is still open and happiness still available.

  13. #56551
    Quote Originally Posted by WestSide113  [View Original Post]
    Is Hotstone a KAMP / LMP? Seems to be in the same building that used to be A Massage (IIRC). Had several very fun dreams there.
    I have only had Latina providers but there is a mature decent looking Asian woman there as well.

  14. #56550

    Royal on Pleasant Hill location

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexGsxr  [View Original Post]
    Went to Royal on pleasant hill yesterday and it was closed. Did it permanently close?
    I don't remember seeing a Royal on PH. What's the intersection?

  15. #56549

    Health Massage Cumming

    Stopped by to give it a try, overall a bit dirty and messy feel to the place, greeted by thin older mediocre looking women, said her name Juju.

    Massage was ok with no teasing, on the flip she just pointed and ask if want, she started very slow taking her time to a good finish. $50 30 minute + $50 she never asked about money and seemed happy with it. It was ok but probably once enough.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape