Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35826

    Vivian from the Chicago Spa w fullerton was a good time

    I found this spa online and it looked good so I called to make an appointment and they recommended Vivian to me.

    Great exotic oriental looks. Upbeat but not so much that it was annoying af. Looked twenty five-ish. College age-ish. Flat stomach but got a nice handful of a chest. A little difficult in the beginning negotiating but nothing game breaking. Massage was the usual, but did give me that relief. Great mixups with oils and hot towels. Got me smooth like butter. BBBJ HJ and all them goodies I got no complaints. She knows how to move it move it. Just a very intimate and warm experience to let off a hot warm load.

    Give it a go my dudes.

  2. #35825
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambinos1987  [View Original Post]
    Yes but it is HEAVILY filtered. Try at your own risk. Why would I make it up?? Even if she was GORGEOUS. SERVICE WAS TERRIBLE
    Pics are typically a rough estimate.

  3. #35824

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Bambinos1987  [View Original Post]
    If these are the pics everyonw reffering to.

    These are fake. The video on IG is real but again heavily filtered.

    .
    I was being sarcastic. LOL Of course they are fake, the photoshop head in the pic with the thong doesn't really match.

  4. #35823
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambinos1987  [View Original Post]
    If these are the pics everyonw reffering to.

    These are fake. The video on IG is real but again heavily filtered.

    .
    WTF?? Just checked the Orange Spa IG page and the person they have listed as "BoBo" looks Jack shit like the big booty Model they have advertised on the Website. But someone said the Latina Laura Is good but knowing Orange their Latina's can be Hot and Cold.

  5. #35822

    Not her

    If these are the pics everyonw reffering to.

    These are fake. The video on IG is real but again heavily filtered.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaGuy21  [View Original Post]
    Fake pics, go figure! Hahaha.
    .

  6. #35821

    Yes but.

    Yes but it is HEAVILY filtered. Try at your own risk. Why would I make it up?? Even if she was GORGEOUS. SERVICE WAS TERRIBLE

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    You're telling me that's not her real pic?? That pic is hot.
    .

  7. #35820

    Looking for more AMP info at SXL

    I've seen Bebe and Cindy. I've heard good things here about Emily. Anyone else worth seeing there?

  8. #35819

    Natural healers spa

    After canceled appointment was in the lakeview/lincoln park area so gave place a try was texted pics of girls workin faces covered but similar bodies so pics could be real. 5 hh. 7 hr went with hour given a half effort massage which was fine with me wasnt there for that 1. 5 for cfs and. 9 for HJ only payed since was already on table probably won't be back just lettin everyone know details.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...-/341738861344
    Last edited by Goofy89; 01-17-25 at 20:46. Reason: Spelling

  9. #35818

    Annie at Star Hot Spa

    I just left Star Hot Spa seeing Annie. When I got there she asked if I texted beforehand. I said no and she asked if it was my first time there. I told her I was there the night before and I had seen Lala. Annie's massage was okay. Nice wet BBBJ, great titties. 69 was good. My only issue was that I couldn't really fuck her how I wanted. She wouldn't let me go too deep. Also, the condoms these AMPs have are too small. I got to start bringing my own. We started in mish, then another monger rang the bell and she went to let him in. LOL. When she came back, we went back to mish and then cowgirl until I finished. She took it as best as she could. Afterwards she took the rubber off, cleaned me off, then started another BBBJ. She's amazing. 10 out of 10. Will repeat. Now I'm on my way to Orange.

  10. #35817

    Yo-yo / yuyu

    Quote Originally Posted by Biliator  [View Original Post]
    Some call her YuYu, I've called her YoYo for the 15+ years I've known her. I also have never gotten FS from her, so pretty damn sure it's not available. That said, if she likes you, you're in for a pretty special L2 experience.
    Yes, she's the best. Nice firm massage too.

    So is she still around?

  11. #35816

    Bobo orange

    Quote Originally Posted by Bambinos1987  [View Original Post]
    Avoid AVOID at all cost. Ugh worst experience I have had at Orange EVER.
    You're telling me that's not her real pic?? That pic is hot.

  12. #35815

    Yo-Yo

    Quote Originally Posted by Biliator  [View Original Post]
    Some call her YuYu, I've called her YoYo for the 15+ years I've known her. I also have never gotten FS from her, so pretty damn sure it's not available. That said, if she likes you, you're in for a pretty special L2 experience.
    I visited a Yo-Yo at Sapphire twice back in May or June last year. She was the second or third provider I have ever visited. She said she had just come back from China. 1st visit was L2 only. During second visit when we did 69 I told her I wanted a golden shower. She provided one directly into my mouth on the bed and upgraded to a L3. Still a top memorable session for me. I felt she was the owner of Sapphire but did not see her after that. I want to know where she is too.

  13. #35814

    Bobo Nono

    Quote Originally Posted by DontWifeHer  [View Original Post]
    Wow thanks 4 saving me some money.

    This is who they are advertising as "BoBo.

    https://top1spa.com/view/17155
    Fake pics, go figure! Hahaha.

  14. #35813
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambinos1987  [View Original Post]
    All filter. Has a c section scar.

    Would not let me play with tits. And had a man's ass. If I wasn't drunk I probably would have not came..
    Wow thanks 4 saving me some money.

    This is who they are advertising as "BoBo.

    https://top1spa.com/view/17155

  15. #35812

    The Legendary YoYo

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know if she still works in the area? She was at comfort spa (now sapphire spa) on archer. For me, she gives the best actual massage with a nice BBBJ ending. I've never gotten full service from her.

    I called a few times but don't get a clear answer, different girls pick up and don't actually know. Stopping in doesn't help much since they're usually busy in the back when I have so do t get to see. Anyway, any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Some call her YuYu, I've called her YoYo for the 15+ years I've known her. I also have never gotten FS from her, so pretty damn sure it's not available. That said, if she likes you, you're in for a pretty special L2 experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape