Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 153 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 203 253 653 1153 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 24808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22528

    UTR? Or recommendations

    New to the Indy area and was seeing if there's any recommendations anyone is willing to share. An ideal provider for me would be one that was willing to provide multiple pops with a massage in between. Thanks is advance for any responses and please feel free to pm.

  2. #22527
    Quote Originally Posted by WaveMaker  [View Original Post]
    I had an incredible threesome last week with Eva-Rose and Sam. After some introductory DFK, Sam sat on my cock while Eva sat on my face. Then I fucked Eva while I sucked on Sam's big tits. Love the way both of them moan while riding cock. Then doggie with Sam while I finger fucked Eva. Lots of DFK and bareback cock-sucking in between. Sam finished me by sucking me off (BBBJ-CIM), and they sent me into an intense orgasmic seizure. It was amazing! PM me for more info if you'd like.
    What was the donation for their time? Did they play with each other or just you?

  3. #22526

    Threesome with Eva-Rose and Sam

    I had an incredible threesome last week with Eva-Rose and Sam. After some introductory DFK, Sam sat on my cock while Eva sat on my face. Then I fucked Eva while I sucked on Sam's big tits. Love the way both of them moan while riding cock. Then doggie with Sam while I finger fucked Eva. Lots of DFK and bareback cock-sucking in between. Sam finished me by sucking me off (BBBJ-CIM), and they sent me into an intense orgasmic seizure. It was amazing! PM me for more info if you'd like.

  4. #22525
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    She's really not that tiny 5'2" tall and 100 pounds according to her ad I know and see a lot tinier.
    I'm bad with height / weight guesses. She is thin for sure. The pics are spot on for her size, so whatever that's worth. But yeah I wouldn't say the thinnest person I've ever seen, but she is a healthy looking thing.

  5. #22524

    Unless she's lying

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelli4me  [View Original Post]
    Sharing the rate for the time you got? I love tiny! Thanks.
    She's really not that tiny 5'2" tall and 100 pounds according to her ad I know and see a lot tinier.

  6. #22523
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelli4me  [View Original Post]
    Sharing the rate for the time you got? I love tiny! Thanks.
    $. 5 / $$ / $ $ $

    CFS.

    CBJ.

    For me she didn't seem to want to be on top or doggy.

    I don't fancy myself as large, but seemed to either be sore from the week, or couldn't take much of a pounding.

    There was a little odor, not sure if room / breath. But pics are 100% spot on, other than teeth, she is very attractive.

    If you like skinny she is worth a shot. Kinda reminded me of Sasha who was on the southside years ago (red head) in body.

  7. #22522
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelli4me  [View Original Post]
    Sharing the rate for the time you got? I love tiny! Thanks.
    She asks for $50 for a qv.

  8. #22521

    Do you mind

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...127/4633046323 Saw this young girl yesterday. Overall: I might see her again. I have never said this before, but she is almost too tiny.
    Sharing the rate for the time you got? I love tiny! Thanks.

  9. #22520

    In approx 25 years hobbying

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJohn500  [View Original Post]
    If you are willing to say, how often are some of you guys getting STDs? I know it's happening but just not talked about. I would never go BB with any provider but people do it all time. I couldn't imagine going down on these girls but that happens too, lmao. Catching something is always a worry of mine.
    5-6 times. All from going BB. I do not go down on providers.

  10. #22519

    Snow bunny spinner report

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...127/4633046323

    Saw this young girl yesterday.

    The good:

    She is the tiniest girl you have ever seen.

    Has a pleasant personality.

    Located north Michigan, decent hotel.

    Is clean.

    From the back, when she gets into it, she throws that tiny ass back and grinds.

    The meh:

    Charges extra for daty.

    Sets a timer.

    Doesn't really like her nipples played with.

    Overall:

    I might see her again. I have never said this before, but she is almost too tiny.

  11. #22518
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJohn500  [View Original Post]
    If you are willing to say, how often are some of you guys getting STDs? I know it's happening but just not talked about. I would never go BB with any provider but people do it all time. I couldn't imagine going down on these girls but that happens too, lmao. Catching something is always a worry of mine.
    I BB most of them and I've gotten the clap a few times but nothing that a few antibiotics can't fix.

  12. #22517
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJohn500  [View Original Post]
    If you are willing to say, how often are some of you guys getting STDs? I know it's happening but just not talked about. I would never go BB with any provider but people do it all time. I couldn't imagine going down on these girls but that happens too, lmao. Catching something is always a worry of mine.
    Frequently.

  13. #22516

    Don't wait.

    Quote Originally Posted by NickBennett555  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I have frequented this site for a few years so I suppose I'm PAST DUE in sharing some experiences.
    Emphasis above is mine.

    Please don't wait to share experiences. As you note in your post, its been awhile.

    Meanwhile, us mongers are dealing with flakes, loonies, druggies, legally compromised, and outright awful providers.

    You may have mentioned some of these.

    If you see something, say something.

  14. #22515

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyMan476;7158034[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/181050558[/URL]

    Looks like a fun time, love me an older woman. Seems pretty open minded too. Anybody have any reviews on her? Got paid today and thinking about making a stop by after work. In between this lady and sugar. Thanks in advance!
    Given all of the posts about this person reposting personal information if you piss her off, she should be totally blacklisted here.

    I've never seen her, so she can't fuck me over.

  15. #22514

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by AlAround  [View Original Post]
    Doing some travel next month to a major US city where this forum is a good resource. But Indy's home so I ask this of my fellow local mongers:

    One agency in this city has some tasty looking options and a good rep there. Screening is a little higher bar tha I like, tho I don't remember what I provided DI all those years ago when I started with them. This one wants first and last name, Email & Cell Number (number associated with you), Age, Ethnicity, Employer / Occupation, City & Zip, picture of state I'd (no blur DOB, picture, name, city or expiration).

    Price point is a little high but these girls are hot so I'm tempted. Sure doesn't look like a fly by night operation.

    Should I even consider it?
    Under NO circumstances should you be providing a "picture of state I'd (no blur DOB, picture, name, city or expiration)" You are putting yourself at risk of Identity Theft AND all of the other consequences that go with passing this information to unscrupulous people who will use it for nefarious purposes. What is the city and who is the agency? Inquiring minds want to know! This is a forum where these things can be discussed. Given all of the information they are requesting, they can search for your social media and immediately begin blackmailing you. Once this begins, there is NO easy way out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape