Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 104 of 1647 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 154 204 604 1104 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 24695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23150
    Quote Originally Posted by NylonCat  [View Original Post]
    I'm somewhat new to the area and was wondering if there are any FS AMP in the St. Peters or O Fallon area.
    AMP centerville section has the info you want.

  2. #23149
    Quote Originally Posted by NylonCat  [View Original Post]
    I'm somewhat new to the area and was wondering if there are any FS AMP in the St. Peters or O Fallon area.
    You'll find none in Mo. Ck info on this site by reading info about the east side AMPs that do everything.

  3. #23148

    AMP St Peters

    I'm somewhat new to the area and was wondering if there are any FS AMP in the St. Peters or O Fallon area.

  4. #23147
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMong  [View Original Post]
    You know that's a trans woman, correct? Just making sure.
    Now that Tryst has introduced a 'Trans Only' filter, I sure wish they'd offer a 'Non-Trans' option, too. More power to these folks, but I've no interest in a twig and berries or artificially created hot pocket down there.

  5. #23146
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if anyone else has inquired but I contacted Melissa through her run ratings add and she will only take Target gift cards as payment. If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck.
    Total fuckin' duck.

    Again for the newer guys:

    Don't pay deposits. Don't offer gift cards (which usually get asked for over the phone / text in advance). You're getting hustled.

  6. #23145

    Has a scam word in her ad

    Quote Originally Posted by V2017  [View Original Post]
    I set up appt and she wanted target guft card since terminal was not working. In gas station no target gift card so she asked to bring apple gift card.

    Once I reached the apt complex she asked me to validate gift card through site check my gift cards.

    Which was resulting in error. She wanted to come. Down and meet me so she could validate the card.

    It appeared scam to me so I left.
    Kindly is common in the King's English. Americans use please. If you ever see the work "Kindly" in any communication, triple check it to make sure it's not a scam. The sender was probably taught English by someone who has UK roots, like someone in Asia (India was a commonwealth of the UK). It looks like Telegram is also a scam item. It's big in Europe.

  7. #23144

    Thearpies with Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if anyone else has inquired but I contacted Melissa through her run ratings add and she will only take Target gift cards as payment. If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck.
    I set up appt and she wanted target guft card since terminal was not working. In gas station no target gift card so she asked to bring apple gift card.

    Once I reached the apt complex she asked me to validate gift card through site check my gift cards.

    Which was resulting in error. She wanted to come. Down and meet me so she could validate the card.

    It appeared scam to me so I left.

  8. #23143
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    And I'm sure she will want the numbers on the back of the cards before you see her. No thank you,"Quack, quack!
    And "she" may be some dude in another state or country that is just creating ads in various cities in hops that some person will fall for it.

  9. #23142
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if anyone else has inquired but I contacted Melissa through her run ratings add and she will only take Target gift cards as payment. If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck.
    And I'm sure she will want the numbers on the back of the cards before you see her. No thank you,"Quack, quack!

  10. #23141

    TherapieswithMellisa

    I don't know if anyone else has inquired but I contacted Melissa through her run ratings add and she will only take Target gift cards as payment. If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck.

  11. #23140
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangejuice30  [View Original Post]
    I know this aint the spot but the other location is dead, any intel if this joint offer FS or only HJ?

    I am from NYC and this is the closest spot to me. Thank you for your time.
    Handy only.

  12. #23139

    Scarlett Is Missed

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpr88  [View Original Post]
    Anyone found a provider to fill a Scarlett sized hole? She was the right amount of sensual and affectionate that I prefer. I have some spare time coming up next week and was hoping I could find someone.

    Vii looks interesting but I feel like it won't be what I'm looking for in terms of satisfaction and fun times.
    Scarlett worked with Ziana when she was with Parker's group. https://tryst.link/escort/zianastl The Ziana / Scarlett duo was offered but I could never make it work. I heard a rumor that Scarlett might be coming back, but it would be for regulars only. If it happens I will let you know.

    Jeff.

  13. #23138

    Sensual Scarlett replacement?

    Anyone found a provider to fill a Scarlett sized hole? She was the right amount of sensual and affectionate that I prefer. I have some spare time coming up next week and was hoping I could find someone.

    Vii looks interesting but I feel like it won't be what I'm looking for in terms of satisfaction and fun times.

  14. #23137

    Spring Spa 103 Virginia

    I know this aint the spot but the other location is dead, any intel if this joint offer FS or only HJ?

    I am from NYC and this is the closest spot to me. Thank you for your time.

  15. #23136

    Couples

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafo29  [View Original Post]
    Where can a couple go to get massages with extras available? Each time we go by ourselves we get the options. As soon as we are both together in the same room they are so by the books. Any suggestions will help. Stay safe.
    It has been a few years since I was in that neighborhood but Classic on Clayton used to do couples. I never had a partner willing to try, but I saw couples who were there for an hour plus.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape