Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 17049
-
01-19-25 14:50 #15819Senior Member

Posts: 572Thanks for the intel. I'll definitely stop pursuing. Her body is pretty solid too, at least I got to enjoy her pics she sent me haha.
Originally Posted by ManInRussia
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-25 14:07 #15818Senior Member

Posts: 145None of those links are of her LOL. Found it on the original post. What was the $ damage?
Originally Posted by ManInRussia
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-25 10:08 #15817Senior Member

Posts: 60Christa
Has anyone talked to this gal? https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-a052af47f617.
-
01-19-25 09:30 #15816Regular Member

Posts: 5Stacey
Saw Stacey this past week. Somewhat communicative by text but not chatty. She showed up about 45 minutes late. She has a phenomenal stripper body that she is very proud of. She kept looking at herself in the mirror and would watch her shadow on the wall while we were engaged. She has limits (no DATY) which I failed to discuss in advance even though I typically do. I found her to be a dead fish, clearly here for allowance only and assumes that the sexy body is enough to do the trick. Will absolutely not repeat!
Originally Posted by Meddic80
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-25 07:53 #15815Senior Member

Posts: 572Yes it is.
Originally Posted by Pyre69
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-25 00:22 #15814Senior Member

Posts: 275Are all these posts about Erin? I couldn't see the seeking profile on either of my accounts.
Originally Posted by OneRoadToWest
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-25 19:21 #15813Senior Member

Posts: 47She's not 32, she's in her 40's. Speaks somewhat broken English. I paid 400 $ for a decent night.
Originally Posted by Silver6933
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-25 18:09 #15812Senior Member

Posts: 1512024 here. Too muscular for my taste. Almost like body builder vibe. But yea easy to talk to. Just too much follow up text from her after.
Originally Posted by TroyAkerman
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-25 16:48 #15811Senior Member

Posts: 237Don't they all say this
It was a few years ago and she was fine with it.
.
Originally Posted by Silver6933
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-25 13:06 #15810Senior Member

Posts: 153Information
I'm supposed to do a meet and greet with this. Any info would be helpful. Thank you.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-c4fad932a369
-
01-18-25 09:33 #15809Senior Member

Posts: 97I am pretty much in line with your view. I take into account if I am needed to get us a place if she can't host. I've gone out of my comfort zone a few times.
Originally Posted by Meddic80
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-25 09:00 #15808Senior Member

Posts: 754Good Topic of Discussion.
I always host at my place so that's not a factor for me, and taking that into account.
600-700+ range. Never found these to be worth it tbh and won't go there. There are exceptions of course but I've just come to find over time / experience its just not worth it I'd rather see another girl 2 x than a girl with an inflated ego and heavily filtered pics 1 x.
500 - alarm bells start going off. Again exceptions apply, and idk why but these 500 girls always seem to be a disappointment. Somewhere they learned they are worth 500 just for having a pussy and an SA account. If they won't negotiate down I'll pass.
400 - This is my sweet spot. It does take work to find but its worth it. They are still out there. Super hot GND or college girl types. The essence of what SA used to be in that a real GND. Down to earth, attractive, good head on her shoulders and just looking to have a little fun and pad her income a bit. Throwback to the days of when having a SD was a right of passage for all these young girls, LOL.
My regular long term girl is a perfect example. 24, gorgeous body and face (an 8. 5-9), smart (U of C grad and 6 figure -ish job), reliable, respectful, fun, monogamous, by far the best dick sucking skills I've ever experienced in 20+ years of banging more broads than I can count. 3. 5 years of weekly visits 400 PPM (used to be 300 but I gave her a raise, LOL). She and I both know she could get 700 all day long but she's not in it purely for the money. We get along amazingly well and that's worth more than a few extra bucks to her.
Originally Posted by Meddic80
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-25 07:31 #15807Senior Member

Posts: 572Delete if not allowed. Feel free to pin it if could be of benefit.
We all know SA has been a mess. I'm trying to find ways to make this as favorable as possible for us guys. Maybe we could set standards or categorize the amount we should pay for these girls? Kinda like a bro code.
Example of what I would typically pay:
1. Anyone that is a 8/10, under 35 years old, no kids, BBBJ, BBFS and can host. I'm willing to pay up to 700. If they can't host, max I'll pay is 600.
2. Anyone that is below a 7/10, under 35 years old, no kids, BBBJ, BBFS and can host. I'm willing to pay up to 500. If they can't host, max I'll pay is 400.
3. Anyone that is a 7/10, under 45 years old, kids, BBBJ, BBFS and can host. I'm willing to pay up to 400. If they can't host, max I'll pay is 350.
I'm interested in finding out how others make their decisions on how much to pay. Obviously their appearance and distance is going to be subjective.
If we could come up with a ballpark figure based on what these girls have to offer, we can control over the market, in my opinion.
I mean, look at some of the reviews in here about the same girl. One guy is paying 100-200 dollars more than the other.
-
01-17-25 20:19 #15806Senior Member

Posts: 34Schaumburg Blonde
I saw her like a few weeks ago. Decent apartment. She didn't allow CIP, cause no BC. I personally didn't mind the muscles and she felt tight. She did tell me that she could only do one hour for 350. I personally would rather more time for how long the commute is out there.
Originally Posted by Silver6933
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 17:51 #15805Senior Member

Posts: 225Started chatting, seemed dtf, but wouldn't come to the burbs and at that time I wasn't going to the city. So it never worked out.
Originally Posted by BA4114
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





