Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 328 of 2202 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 378 428 828 1328 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 33030
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28125

    Peanut

    That's the peanut butter girl with the bird tattoo that keeps changing numbers and has been discussed before (not in a good way).

    Quote Originally Posted by FooManly  [View Original Post]
    Hi, has anyone seen this girl? Goes by Allie on her ad but there's a lot of girls named Allie out there. Please reply or DM me if you have and any info, on her services would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/merid...-/244114249092

  2. #28124

    Allie

    Hi, has anyone seen this girl? Goes by Allie on her ad but there's a lot of girls named Allie out there. Please reply or DM me if you have and any info, on her services would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/merid...-/244114249092
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Allie001.jpg‎   Allie002.jpg‎  

  3. #28123

    Lucy

    For some reason I can't seem to lock down a date with her. Sent her all the required screening and we were going back and forth via email. Then poof. No responses ever again when I was trying to finalizing timing. No response to follow-ups either. Ah well, my $ will go elsewhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ctmfc100  [View Original Post]
    Ditto, she's great. Check out her X / Twitter. Current videos.

  4. #28122

    Dee

    Quote Originally Posted by Covariant  [View Original Post]
    I worked near her and saw her a few times. Heavy with huge titties, worked for me. She was very good working her pussy muscles, didn't take long for me to cum. This had to be 15-20 years ago. I left that job and haven't seen her since. She must be pretty old at this point, 50 something anyway.
    She has got to be as old as Brenda / Mature Blonde who has not posted in a long time and Brenda / Mature Blonde is getting close to 70 so Dee has to be Mid Sixties she was on back page for years.

  5. #28121
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...c/846571656505

    Wondering if anyone has seen before? Says she's back in the area?

  6. #28120

    2nd one

    I've seen her a few times and always had a good time. She loves to get eaten and can squirt.

  7. #28119
    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jules posted. The pics were out dated as she is much bigger last time I saw her over a few years ago.

    She was always a good time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...4/217686824401
    Just avoid, we used to be really cool from 2016-22. We were pretty good friends and wha not she was always very sweet and gave a great service but then she just started having an attitude doubled her prices and the serum it was just horrible.

  8. #28118

    Triple D

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for a long time. I saw her and had a good time but I bet it was 20 years ago.
    I agree with GF. Saw her probably 10 yrs ago and she was probably 50 then. Huge tatas. I believe she was a big Whalers groupie and would try to pick up players back in the day.

  9. #28117

    Dee

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkPasser  [View Original Post]
    I can't seem to find anyone with anything substantial out here but I seen this and am interested.

    Anyone ever seen her? Goes by DEE.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...t/989447298990
    I worked near her and saw her a few times. Heavy with huge titties, worked for me. She was very good working her pussy muscles, didn't take long for me to cum. This had to be 15-20 years ago. I left that job and haven't seen her since. She must be pretty old at this point, 50 something anyway.

  10. #28116

    1st one

    I saw her about 3 years ago. Good service but didn't do much to improve her appearance and you have to walk up to the 3rd floor on the outside of the house. Not good at this time of year.

  11. #28115
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCT  [View Original Post]
    Something is seriously wrong here. I texted that number last night after looking it up and finding the ad on stg. No one replied. I found the full number on stg. I found the add on stg. When I looked today the ad s do not come up at all when I search the same number!!! So why are you saying you had the wrong number when the correct number was on stg? Now the new number you gave is not on stg? Is this a sting? Red flags flying here gents. Be safe.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...n/233149703577

    Sorry for the confusion it is this one. 5407.
    There are 2 different Asian where the last 4 digits are the same but in different order. One is a amp. Someone pm'd asked me if I had the number right, I did a quick check and saw the other number and thought I had mixed up the digits. So my bad.

  12. #28114
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomed1  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I mixed some digits around, it should end in 5704.
    Something is seriously wrong here. I texted that number last night after looking it up and finding the ad on stg. No one replied. I found the full number on stg. I found the add on stg. When I looked today the ad s do not come up at all when I search the same number!!! So why are you saying you had the wrong number when the correct number was on stg? Now the new number you gave is not on stg? Is this a sting? Red flags flying here gents. Be safe.

  13. #28113

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by Doomed1  [View Original Post]
    I decided to try one of the Asian ads yesterday after work. I have had my fill of the frumpy, hum-drum, same old that is usually at those places, but some times you want the quick and easy sure thing. But this time was different, I texted the ad ending in 5407 and was there 15 minutes later. I was greeted by a younger girl than I have seen at those places before, well she appeared to be anyway, I would say early thirties max. She was a hot tiny little thing. She had kind of a sexy Asian goth vibe going on when I saw her. No little Asian beer belly to be seen, and her ass wasn't as flat as the others I've seen, she didn't have the giant patch of pubic hair you usually find under there sweat pants either, she was shaved clean. She had on this sexy tight dress with holes all over it that didn't leave anything to the imagination. Started things off with a nice bbj loved watching her work her tiny little mouth. Then had her knees pushed back to her b-cups and doggie. She was nice and tight to and didn't use any lube at all which was a nice change of pace. She said her name was Coco and used to be a dance teacher, I wouldn't know if that is true or not, but her body looks as though it was true. She said she is there for two more weeks. I plan on going to see her again at least once.
    Sorry I mixed some digits around, it should end in 5407

  14. #28112
    Waste of time. Doesn't do half of what she says in her ad. Pulls the "boyfriend will be back in 20 minutes" routine. Lackluster service.

  15. #28111
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkPasser  [View Original Post]
    I can't seem to find anyone with anything substantial out here but I seen this and am interested.

    Anyone ever seen her? Goes by DEE.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...t/989447298990
    She has been around for a long time. I saw her and had a good time but I bet it was 20 years ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape