Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 84 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 34 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 134 184 584 1084 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15804

    Chai

    Quote Originally Posted by BA4114  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? Been texting back and forth, but something feels awkward. Can't quite put my finger on it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-7a5caca13d95
    I actually saw her years ago on POF and went out on a date with her, nothing really happen since we never vibe at all. Then I saw her on SA, and she wants 500, can't host, and doesn't negotiate at all.

  2. #15803

    Schaumburg

    Quote Originally Posted by TroyAkerman  [View Original Post]
    Fuck her at her apartment in Schaumburg. She had a good attitude was very open chatted for a bit. Blew two loads inside her she was kind of a dead lay for me. As meddic said very muscular body. I thought her vag was a little loose. I donated 300.

    .
    I thought she didn't allow CIP? I wanted to see her, but her schedule restriction is hard to meet up.

  3. #15802

    $200

    Quote Originally Posted by AlMelrose  [View Original Post]
    When is the last time a real SA girl only wanted $200?
    I talked to her and she said $200 too. Can't host and wants you to give her $100 for gas.

  4. #15801
    She is awkward, can have an attitude at time. Definitely wants discretion. Nice body, was fun to fuck nothing special but insisted on cfs. Boring personality. I saw her twice, then was ready for something new.

    Quote Originally Posted by BA4114  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? Been texting back and forth, but something feels awkward. Can't quite put my finger on it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-7a5caca13d95

  5. #15800
    Quote Originally Posted by BA4114  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? Been texting back and forth, but something feels awkward. Can't quite put my finger on it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-7a5caca13d95
    I messaged her like a month ago and she wanted 500 for a couple hours, open to anything besides BDSM, and cannot host. I ended up not following up.

  6. #15799

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatKing  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? I've chatted with her in the past, she seemed DTF, but I'm trying to get back in touch. Nice looking tits ha.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-70672f4e761b
    She's the real deal. Met her like 3 years ago. We met for drinks, got hammered and she took me back to her place. Felt like the OG days of SA when such things were possible, sigh.

  7. #15798

    Chai

    Any intel on this one? Been texting back and forth, but something feels awkward. Can't quite put my finger on it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-7a5caca13d95

  8. #15797

    Fucked her in 2022

    Fuck her at her apartment in Schaumburg. She had a good attitude was very open chatted for a bit. Blew two loads inside her she was kind of a dead lay for me. As meddic said very muscular body. I thought her vag was a little loose. I donated 300.

    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me $700 a few weeks ago. I countered with 400, she countered to meet in middle at $550 (I passed).
    .

  9. #15796

    Blue Eyed Blondie

    Any intel on this one? I've chatted with her in the past, she seemed DTF, but I'm trying to get back in touch. Nice looking tits ha.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-70672f4e761b

  10. #15795

    Staceyyy

    Quote Originally Posted by Meddic80  [View Original Post]
    She's back boys! Get your Tylenol ready if you plan on seeing her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...3-23ddc1b04de9

    This one quickly moved to text. Willing to come to me in the West suburbs for 200. Did not see her yet due to scheduling.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-dbc1d4dc64b0

    Another escort with an SA account. She can be at your door for 500. Not my type, but maybe yours.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-d0757e31d1fb

    This one is DTF! Cannot host, but willing to travel within reason. Wants 500. I tried negotiating, but she's firm. I declined.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-4b3c33a1a560

    For you big spenders. This one is cute (Snapchat pics) DTF and lives in Indiana. Wants 1 k PPM. Not within my budget.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-114443b08b23

    This one can host in Bensenville during the day. Wants 350 and she can do a duo for 700. Not my type, but maybe yours.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-b5cdf3976c9e

    Any intel with this one? Chatting with her now on Snapchat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-fdc5baca1560

    This is one is a waste of time. Will chat with you, then hits you with her OF account.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-e473199034b4

    This is one is DTF. Private photos not so appealing, I stopped pursuing. Can host and wants 700.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-4cb52cb74b2c

    Another DTF, but in Wisconsin. Sent me some nice pictures, but got an intel that she's cray cray. I didn't follow through.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-484ce38cf1fa

    Any intel? Chatting with her now, but she takes forever to reply.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-bdae9c3b698e

    This one is DTF. Can host for 500. Wants to do a meet and greet with compensation. I'm still negotiating on skipping the meet and greet. Intel anyone?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-06dd6c5a580f

    This one messaged me. We started chatting it up, exchanged numbers and stopped responding. I'm curious if anyone seen her and if she's worth pursuing.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-fa23c89917d8
    I met her a few months ago. The most expensive quickie I've ever had - 500.

    Very quick BBBJ + cfs. Said she's open to anal before meeting, and of course says she is not in the mood for anal when we met.

    No spitting in her coochie but a great body.

    Man mades I think, she claims she spends a lot of time in the gym.

    As soon as I filled the bag, she got dressed and was on her way.

    Texts me a few days later to meet, I'm like no thanks!

  11. #15794
    Quote Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn  [View Original Post]
    I got a thing for curvy bbw and Intel on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-b5cdf3976c9e
    Can host during the day for 350. Duo is also available with another curvy bbw for 700.

  12. #15793

    A heights SA

    I got a thing for curvy bbw and Intel on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-b5cdf3976c9e

  13. #15792
    Quote Originally Posted by Meddic80  [View Original Post]
    She's been discussed before. Cool chic, but she's A LOT muscular now. She can host in Schaumburg after 4 pm for 300. BBFS no CIP since she's not on BC.

    She will hit you up daily if not weekly asking for you to come back.
    Can anybody DM me her snapchat? .

    Thanks.

  14. #15791

    Babyphat11

    Has anyone seen this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-230fd2b63b9c

    I'm supposed to see her soon. Seems too good to be true.

  15. #15790

    $200

    Quote Originally Posted by Meddic80  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her. I'm getting a pro vibe. Quoted me 200 and willing to come to me. She wanted to meet right away, but I told her I couldn't, she went radio silent.
    When is the last time a real SA girl only wanted $200?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape