Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 178 of 1135 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 228 278 678 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 17016
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14361

    Dani

    Tried a search with no luck. Any info on this one? She has one good review on TER. https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...all-61934.html.

  2. #14360

    Takes money to make money

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohncC  [View Original Post]
    Campus view owners told me that it's almost impossible to get a good girl to come here to work and they are losing $. Only place out of their six cities they have apartments at that are not making $.
    Asian apartment action in Columbus has historically been average but it's been headed down hill for the last few years.

    If you own a butcher shop that's only sold rancid ground beef for the last three years, and suddenly you have Wagyu rib eye in the shop for a few days, nobody is rushing in to buy it because everyone thinks all you have is rancid ground beef.

    Maybe if those mysterious owners subsidized some hot under-30 women, who provide good service, and don't play used car salesman pricing games, to come here for a few months and establish a good reputation, they'd start generating good business.

  3. #14359
    Quote Originally Posted by BearsBuddy  [View Original Post]
    Did you happen to try this place?
    Umm no, all comments indicate untrained girls in tank tops with high rates and nothing sensual.

  4. #14358

    Emily leaving Tuesday

    If anyone wanted to see Emily before she leaves, she will be leaving Tuesday for at least a month to train at her new spa before the old owner leaves for good.

    I hear things are bad out there with most places giving below average service for higher prices. That sucks! I'm out of the game sticking with my SB. Hopefully things get better for you gentlemen.

    Campus view owners told me that it's almost impossible to get a good girl to come here to work and they are losing $. Only place out of their six cities they have apartments at that are not making $. Not that the others are doing great the market overall is doing very bad. Good Girls just refuse to come to Columbus to work apartments. Too slow and no money to be made here. I tell them it's because the girls are average looking at best and service is the same or below. They say good girl comes and then leaves after three or four days because there is not enough business and a good young girl has to many options in bigger cities to make $ fast.

    Massage spas for sale everywhere. Rent prices are way too high so no $ to be made running a store front spa with old pricing but increases in prices cause a loss of customers. Spa owner told me to make up for the rent increase they would have to raise prices from $60 a hour to $80 to break even and that only if customers numbers also increase.

    Hopefully things improve for everybody. Until then be safe gentleman and if you find a diamond in the rough let us all know right away so that we can give her business and keep her around for a while.

  5. #14357
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon0987  [View Original Post]
    New to this on the SW side. Should I try Sweet Smile Spa or Moon Bay? Or is it worth the drive North to Angel Massage in Dublin?
    I say drive to Angel. Moon Bay is OK, Sweet Smile upcharges too much now.

  6. #14356

    Can't decide, help

    New to this on the SW side. Should I try Sweet Smile Spa or Moon Bay? Or is it worth the drive North to Angel Massage in Dublin?

  7. #14355
    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrewerguy  [View Original Post]
    Interesting to see a girl running an independent ad wearing a Tropical Touch top. Given that I have never read anything positive about Tropical Touch, maybe some girls are seeing the light on how they can actually made some money.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-70214.html
    Did you happen to try this place?

  8. #14354
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgorka  [View Original Post]
    SO I found my self at a hotel conference near the Campus view site. Thought I'd give it a try. Contacted them, asked if all was the same. Was told yes and to come now. I was very close so there in 10 min. Let them know I was there and was told. 7 for the half hour and everything else is negotiated with the girl. Well that's not the same as before but I was already there. Nice looking thin lady answered door and led me to the bed room. Insisted I paid the half hour fee before doing anything. She did an ok rub on my back but only lasted a few minutes. Had me flip and negotiations started. $$$ for full service. I declined and told her that's not what it was before and she (through a translator app) told me that's what it is now. I was already there and needed some release. Seattled on $. 50 for BJ and had to get up and pay before she undressed. I thought bare but was surprised when she went and got a piece of saran wrap to use. She stripped to panties and would not allow any roaming under them. She was pretty but I'm unsure of a return trip.
    From the amount of posts I'm reading it seems like lying to customers is pretty much the norm now. Maybe it always has been but Zz and others used to be pretty upfront and somewhat transparent and respectful. What's changed?

  9. #14353
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgorka  [View Original Post]
    SO I found my self at a hotel conference near the Campus view site. Thought I'd give it a try. Contacted them, asked if all was the same. Was told yes and to come now. I was very close so there in 10 min. Let them know I was there and was told. 7 for the half hour and everything else is negotiated with the girl. Well that's not the same as before but I was already there. Nice looking thin lady answered door and led me to the bed room. Insisted I paid the half hour fee before doing anything. She did an ok rub on my back but only lasted a few minutes. Had me flip and negotiations started. $$$ for full service. I declined and told her that's not what it was before and she (through a translator app) told me that's what it is now. I was already there and needed some release. Seattled on $. 50 for BJ and had to get up and pay before she undressed. I thought bare but was surprised when she went and got a piece of saran wrap to use. She stripped to panties and would not allow any roaming under them. She was pretty but I'm unsure of a return trip.
    Seems everyone has GPS the group of girls working out by main /270 have $$$$ upgrades if I'm handing out $$ better be a 100 lb 18 yr old with DD'S.

  10. #14352
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1419

    Campus View

    SO I found my self at a hotel conference near the Campus view site. Thought I'd give it a try. Contacted them, asked if all was the same. Was told yes and to come now. I was very close so there in 10 min. Let them know I was there and was told. 7 for the half hour and everything else is negotiated with the girl. Well that's not the same as before but I was already there. Nice looking thin lady answered door and led me to the bed room. Insisted I paid the half hour fee before doing anything. She did an ok rub on my back but only lasted a few minutes. Had me flip and negotiations started. $$$ for full service. I declined and told her that's not what it was before and she (through a translator app) told me that's what it is now. I was already there and needed some release. Seattled on $. 50 for BJ and had to get up and pay before she undressed. I thought bare but was surprised when she went and got a piece of saran wrap to use. She stripped to panties and would not allow any roaming under them. She was pretty but I'm unsure of a return trip.

  11. #14351

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by JahSinFuv  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to dragonfly in a while to see Emily? I saw her a while ago and she was definitely one of the better ones I've seen I'm Columbus. I know there were talks of her leaving but I kept seeing posts in December about her.
    She is here until 20th.

  12. #14350

    Dragonfly?

    Has anyone been to dragonfly in a while to see Emily? I saw her a while ago and she was definitely one of the better ones I've seen I'm Columbus. I know there were talks of her leaving but I kept seeing posts in December about her.

  13. #14349

    Yup

    Yup, fits the description. I hit it twice. Hoping the 2nd would be better than the 1st. It wasn't. It's a hard pass for me based on the providers' ages. Now if you're looking for a pretty decent legit massage, this is your spot. If you're looking for anything more than that, go elsewhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by Utrtts  [View Original Post]
    Don't know if this woman is still one of the two at M, but while searching the forum for info (as I live nearby) I found this: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...72#post6632472

  14. #14348
    I stopped into the new Reynoldsburg location last night. Two cars in the lot but a behemoth of a man was leaving as I walked in. Greeted by an average build 35-40 lady wearing knee length jean shorts. Standard flat ass maybe a 6 on my scale. She started to lead me into a room but said I'd have to wait 30 minutes. No thanks I left. Stopped into Lavender about 10 minutes from there and they were dead. Two petite 40+ ladies, neither were good looking. The better one took me into a room and I gave her 100 for an hour and asked for change. Here's where things got weird. I make a point to ask "do you have change?" because occasionally you will get a lady that tries to pull a fast one. She started asking if I've been there before and how much did I tip. She wanted to keep the change as a tip upfront. Not happening, I took the bill out of her hand and walked out. If she had given me a decent massage with no extras I'll gladly tip $20, but half of these women can't give a competent massage.

  15. #14347

    Outcall Asians?

    In town for business. Are there any outcall Asians?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape