Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 167 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 217 267 667 1167 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23242

    Des

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTimder  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-418dee19f905

    I know she has been around but I've not met her. Can't search 3 letter names. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks. Stay safe and warm guys.

    Timder.
    She's definitely been reviewed before. I don't remember the exact review, but I remembered to write her off as waste of time / over priced. But as always, YMMV.

  2. #23241

    Des

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-418dee19f905

    I know she has been around but I've not met her. Can't search 3 letter names. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks. Stay safe and warm guys.

    Timder.

  3. #23240
    Quote Originally Posted by HighLifeMan  [View Original Post]
    Just like to chime in on Sierra. I know she's had some good as well as some bad reviews, but I wouldn't mind seeing her, but what stops me is the video verification she wants. I texted her a couple times but she will not budge on that. Anyway everyone have a good one. Be safe out there.
    Yeah, that's interesting. Sounds like she got in trouble with LE and maybe doing something either to verify that it's not LE or working for LE. I have her PII if anyone wants to know and can fish for more information. I have met and seen her last year but not from escorting site but she was on sugar website. The reviews are true, sometimes good and sometimes bad depending on her mood and traffic she sees.

  4. #23239

    Sierra

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBr2021  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/979125022025

    She's advertising again. I've seen her about a dozen times. I will most likely see her again in the next few days.
    Just like to chime in on Sierra. I know she's had some good as well as some bad reviews, but I wouldn't mind seeing her, but what stops me is the video verification she wants. I texted her a couple times but she will not budge on that. Anyway everyone have a good one. Be safe out there.

  5. #23238

    Victoria and her side kick duo

    Quote Originally Posted by SupFude9  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for all the reports about girls with a great BBBJ. Has anyone recently had a two girl BBBJ? Tired to see Baylee and Jolene but I got crickets when I asked for address.

    S9.
    They delivered the fire, saw them in the early days a couple of time. One working the front, the other in the back, and they both know how to work it out!

  6. #23237

    Sierra

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/979125022025

    She's advertising again. I've seen her about a dozen times. I will most likely see her again in the next few days.

  7. #23236
    Quote Originally Posted by AraGreene  [View Original Post]
    The 717 area code had me dismiss her at first but I've seen her consistently posting in Dayton for a few months now. The short 3 letter name makes searching difficult (any trick or work around for that? Wondering if anyone has seen her and has any info they could share.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...r/792034022075

    A few pics from her ad added in case stg link dies.
    She post in several cities, I reached out to her once, and wants you to buy content.

  8. #23235

    Heaven Elle?

    Quote Originally Posted by DestinyCalling  [View Original Post]
    I got an invitation to Heaven's new contents selling scheme.

    Her producer (LOL) keeps her for himself and for a few selected few as a UTR, taking her pics and selling them to rest of us, enjoying a slice of the pie.

    Don't ask me where to find it. Ask the producer.
    I thought she went legit? If she is selling content that means she's strapped for cash and will probably be back to selling something else in the near future.

  9. #23234

    No name

    Has anyone seen or reached out to.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...7/225741577406

    She has been posting consistently for several weeks now. But no name and nothing but rates for a description has me trigger shy. I may reach out when I get back from my trip. But I've been seeing the same provider for a while now. Hard to not go with tried and true I'm this market.

    Any info is appreciated.

  10. #23233

    Heaven Elle

    Quote Originally Posted by DestinyCalling  [View Original Post]
    We all know for years that you post her ads (Ashley's, Sommer's and Marilyn's too maybe more). We have picked her up from your house. We use your house as incall. You take her to clients regular basis too. Don't be cryptic. Send me her digits please. I know Heaven very well and donated her very good. Thanks in advance.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6277629
    I got an invitation to Heaven's new contents selling scheme.

    Her producer (LOL) keeps her for himself and for a few selected few as a UTR, taking her pics and selling them to rest of us, enjoying a slice of the pie.

    Don't ask me where to find it. Ask the producer.

  11. #23232

    Zae bay

    The 717 area code had me dismiss her at first but I've seen her consistently posting in Dayton for a few months now. The short 3 letter name makes searching difficult (any trick or work around for that? Wondering if anyone has seen her and has any info they could share.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...r/792034022075

    A few pics from her ad added in case stg link dies.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2006.jpg‎   IMG_2005.jpg‎  

  12. #23231
    Quote Originally Posted by LongArm1984  [View Original Post]
    I have attempted several times and get no reply. If you have any better luck, would love the intel.

    LA.
    So I made contact with her, set up an appointment. I let her know 20 minutes in advance when my arrival time would be.

    She replied with "ok".

    Got there and nothing but crickets.

  13. #23230

    Sierra

    Quote Originally Posted by Daytonrocky84  [View Original Post]
    Which Sierra? There are few around that area.
    I was only kidding. See if I get her eyes out of anybody.

    I know this girl is useless avoid at all costs.

  14. #23229

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    If you think that these two are the same girl you need some glasses.
    Buxka is correct. That girl in the first pic does go by Layla, I saw her probably 2 years ago if not two and a half years ago. She's Puerto rican or something like that. And she wasn't that much fun. She disappeared for a while about a year or so ago and when she came back she was heavier. The pics are of 2 different ladies.

  15. #23228
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Layla's

    If you think that these two are the same girl you need some glasses.

    Quote Originally Posted by JokerAlways  [View Original Post]
    I found the ad interesting and because I am always looking for a new girl I did a search.

    There was a report back in March that stated she was back and 50 lbs heavier. The link was still up and it looks like the same girl just heavier.

    The report states she is on the rip off board.

    Searching is your friend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails latino layla.jpg‎   layla 2.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape