Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 143 of 921 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 193 243 643 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 13807
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11677

    Reporting In

    With a firm grip, tight and snug Melda. Feel for your self and tell me I'm lying.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3543811

  2. #11676
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyTbone  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be travel to Chicago for work in March and staying next to the Mccormick Place Convention Center. I guess that's near South Loop. Are any of the agency incalls near this area or are they all on the outskirts of Chicago?
    "Agencies" in the area will typically be Chinatown for Asians, as already mentioned. Downtown and Gold Coast (just north of Downtown) you can find providers with ElsaChicago or ClassyLadiesofChicago, typically Euro and Hispanic hotties in their 20's (also see the Agency Girls thread). But honestly, you're walking distance from SXL Spa on Michigan Ave, walking distance from where you're staying. Book yourself an appointment with Emily, 20's, Chinese spinner (accurate) and call it a day. She provides up to BBFS (some say CIP too) and swallows.

    You won't find yourself standing around at night, in Bridgeport, waiting for an Uber to take you back to your hotel. You'll thank me later.

  3. #11675
    Guys its not that I was surprised they read here. I was making a point about a specific girl.

  4. #11674
    Quote Originally Posted by AyoHell  [View Original Post]
    The crew must be reading posts here because new girl at BP they say will settle the spinner debate LOL. Someone report back please.
    Of course they do. Girls read their reviews here too. They like them it brings them more clients and bookers can see who they should bring back. If you had a good time with a girl leave her a review.

  5. #11673
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyTbone  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be travel to Chicago for work in March and staying next to the Mccormick Place Convention Center. I guess that's near South Loop. Are any of the agency incalls near this area or are they all on the outskirts of Chicago?
    GB, BP and Lily's are all within 2 miles of McCormick.

  6. #11672
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihal  [View Original Post]
    Also is there a contact site or number for lily's?

    Thank you.
    https://lilyocbeauty.com/

  7. #11671

    Info regarding Amanda spa & Lily

    Hey guys,

    Does anyone have any info on this?

    https://www.amandaspa198.com/

    Also is there a contact site or number for lily's?

    Thank you.

  8. #11670

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyTbone  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be travel to Chicago for work in March and staying next to the Mccormick Place Convention Center. I guess that's near South Loop. Are any of the agency incalls near this area or are they all on the outskirts of Chicago?
    There are providers in the Chinatown area, somewhat close to where you will be staying.

    I am also not an Illinois resident and I typically stay 1-2 nights at Chicago South Loop hotel (free parking and its proximity to Chintatown) for mongering.

  9. #11669

    Location?

    I'm going to be travel to Chicago for work in March and staying next to the Mccormick Place Convention Center. I guess that's near South Loop. Are any of the agency incalls near this area or are they all on the outskirts of Chicago?

  10. #11668
    Quote Originally Posted by MStanfield  [View Original Post]
    I would not be surprised since I read "once in blue moon" here and on their website months ago. Read the squirter girl description and compare it with her reviews in this forum. And the heavy use of "haha" or "LOL". I feel their website written style is incredibly similar to some reviews in this threads.
    I couldn't agree more. Noticed the same when I text the number on some of the colorful websites.

  11. #11667
    Quote Originally Posted by WinDog50  [View Original Post]
    Hey, can you guys tell me where this is, and how to get in, so to speak? I could use some help since I'm having a bit of a hard time even figuring out this site and a lot of the terminology and locations. Guys, I was recently released from Illinois Dept of Corrections after doing 18 years for bank fraud. A big chunk of my adult life. I inherited a decent estate during my stay at the Cross Bar Inn and so I'm now trying to make up for a bit of lost time. So far all I've done is go to the W Massage in Skokie and get a hour massage (nice) and an amazing handy to top it off. It was $70 for the hours per hour and I gave the girl a $100, and she was ecstatic. Was that too much? Would she have done more? I'd really like to find someone I can spend an afternoon or the night with and have an experience that is more that the hooker experience, dig? I'm very nervous, even when going to massage. I am in Skokie / Evanston area. Any thoughts would be very much welcomed. Does anyone know a particular girl up for it? I am in great physical shape at 59, got money and a raging need to get some stress out. Thanks guys.
    Then my suggestion would be the seeking thread (sugar babes). Or the agency thread, like AC who has the youngest crew.

  12. #11666

    The Blue Crew

    Quote Originally Posted by AyoHell  [View Original Post]
    The crew must be reading posts here because new girl at BP they say will settle the spinner debate LOL. Someone report back please.
    Wait, you're saying the people running these brothels actually read this forum? I wonder if any of them post here too??

    P.S. These guys need to do some research on Urban Dictionary to brush up on the local lingo. That way mongers will have a better idea of what to expect! E. g. Dongguan = Salad Tossing; Spinner = Tiny, petite F*Doll. Hahaha!!

  13. #11665
    Quote Originally Posted by AyoHell  [View Original Post]
    The crew must be reading posts here because new girl at BP they say will settle the spinner debate LOL. Someone report back please.
    If the pics and captions are real, she's 80 pounds and 10 of those are in her chest LOL.

  14. #11664

    Once in Blue moon

    Quote Originally Posted by AyoHell  [View Original Post]
    The crew must be reading posts here because new girl at BP they say will settle the spinner debate LOL. Someone report back please.
    I would not be surprised since I read "once in blue moon" here and on their website months ago. Read the squirter girl description and compare it with her reviews in this forum. And the heavy use of "haha" or "LOL". I feel their website written style is incredibly similar to some reviews in this threads.

  15. #11663

    Spinner debate

    The crew must be reading posts here because new girl at BP they say will settle the spinner debate LOL. Someone report back please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape