Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 10232
-
01-19-25 07:26 #9062Senior Member

Posts: 611Kit Kat
Looks hot and normal bf hangs near by? Menu wide open?
Originally Posted by DeadManTales
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-25 00:41 #9061Senior Member

Posts: 92She's a sweet superfreak
I've seen her a few times. Has a bf but he's a bum and doesn't do anything. She's has a great ass and really gets into it. Finished in her twice before but she's more careful now. Catch while you can.
Originally Posted by ChrisLooker
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-25 14:14 #9060Senior Member

Posts: 275Any info on this chick?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...6/297422047944
-
01-15-25 18:11 #9059Senior Member

Posts: 842Nay. . .
I started that way, called and text several times.
Originally Posted by NJGuy609
[View Original Post]
No response.
Still interested and heading that way Friday afternoon, weather permitting and will try again.
-
01-14-25 12:37 #9058Senior Member

Posts: 29RE: Nicole
There is one review from Nov. 2023 on the site with the link. Reviewer says she is insane and to "stay away. " I would definitely be interested in hearing how things went if you did / do decide to see her.
Originally Posted by JRichard
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 12:21 #9057Asshole

Posts: 399Red flag
The pics look like screenshots off instagram from someone that is not her. Seems like a big red flag to me.
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 10:39 #9056Senior Member

Posts: 3006There was a report two years ago a guy arrived early to check the area he saw her talking to undercover LE in the parking lot I suggest you look for someone else please.
Originally Posted by HarryJH
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 10:01 #9055Senior Member

Posts: 223Logan / Carly Why no reviews?
Curious:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/825963990805
Never saw a review yet she posts all the time.
I know from what I know, looks like a setup with "husband" busting in but never confined.
Anyone have an experience with this provider? Always hosts in mid range hotel.
-
01-13-25 22:47 #9054Senior Member

Posts: 685If you like soccer mom next door types, she's not bad at all. Def not a spring chicken anymore.
Originally Posted by HummerVette
[View Original Post]
PM me to discuss if you want.
-
01-12-25 07:21 #9053Senior Member

Posts: 611Phoniex the red head
She's the MILF. On stg how's her bod? She a drug user meaning arms clean hard to tell in pics been around forever.
-
01-12-25 07:20 #9052Senior Member

Posts: 611Kit Kat
How's her bod and service? What hotel you mean?
Originally Posted by LolBoat
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 16:30 #9051Senior Member

Posts: 685She's legit, but if she's staying anywhere near the big box store I'd avoid. Nothing against her, its just those hotels are constantly watched by LEO.
Originally Posted by HummerVette
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 08:16 #9050Senior Member

Posts: 611Kit kat
856 257 8987 looks good any info?
-
01-11-25 01:49 #9049Senior Member

Posts: 138Robbed
https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...8/706955364419
Stay away! First off she looks very sick I walked into the room she's behind the door and as soon as I turned around she closed the door and a guy walks out of the bathroom. Instantly demanding I can't leave until I pay her for the time I didn't have another knock in the door someone else comes in. At this point I just gave the 180 so I can leave they stay in room 249 at the red roof inn. Be careful please this is a dangerous game.
-
01-10-25 17:57 #9048Regular Member

Posts: 16Breeze
Thick voluptuous Dominican. Legit.
Did a 1/2 hr CBJ + some DS. Lost it pretty quick. She's definitely under 30. Certainly thicker not BBW but also not slim thick.
She has a good attitude I think there's a few other ladies she travels with but not sure exactly.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/181215277












Reply With Quote




