Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 326 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 4876
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4561

    Chica Bonitas updates?

    Nothing has really been written about to any extent on CB for the past month. (The same has been the case on other boards of a somewhat similar nature.) In short, it's been mostly crickets regarding this typically hot topic. Has CB gone downhill? Is this a typical seasonal downturn in Vegas? Anyone been there in January and have anything to report? Thanks.

    I will be in town in a few weeks and will report on CB, unless you guys indicate that it's no longer worth going to.

  2. #4560

    Uber is the way to go

    Quote Originally Posted by RChris11  [View Original Post]
    Making my way out to Vegas for business end of January mid week. I frequent AMPs and strip clubs in CT, RI, MA and I'm looking for a strip club in Vegas with extras. I won't be renting a car, so somewhere I can either walk to or Uber to. I'm staying near the sphere, and would love a place I could walk to within 15-20 min.

    Am I better off looking for an AMP? I could go the escort route as well but I'll have colleagues staying in the hotel with me so I can't bring them back to my room, so maybe outcall?

    Any info would be great! Feel free to PM.
    The only club walking distance from Sphere is Club Platinum but I would avoid that spot.

    Don't recommend pickup service from the club either unless you don't mind buying the min # of drinks. I mean it's still cheaper I would say if you plan to drink anyway.

    Otherwise, just Uber to a nearby spot, never Uber directly to the club since now they have to do kickback to the driver and you'll end up paying huge amount for cover, etc.

    Extras are hard to come by (no pun intended) Chicas is your best bet for extras just don't expect full service (save that for your AMP trips).

    Also note some AMPs also does kickbacks (not a lot but they're there) to play it safe, Uber nearby.

  3. #4559

    Re: Vegas trip

    Quote Originally Posted by RChris11  [View Original Post]
    Making my way out to Vegas for business end of January mid week. I frequent AMPs and strip clubs in CT, RI, MA and I'm looking for a strip club in Vegas with extras. I won't be renting a car, so somewhere I can either walk to or Uber to. I'm staying near the sphere, and would love a place I could walk to within 15-20 min.

    Am I better off looking for an AMP? I could go the escort route as well but I'll have colleagues staying in the hotel with me so I can't bring them back to my room, so maybe outcall?

    Any info would be great! Feel free to PM.
    All of the clubs offer pickup service from the strip. Going to AMP after strip club is a good move.

  4. #4558

    Vegas trip

    Making my way out to Vegas for business end of January mid week. I frequent AMPs and strip clubs in CT, RI, MA and I'm looking for a strip club in Vegas with extras. I won't be renting a car, so somewhere I can either walk to or Uber to. I'm staying near the sphere, and would love a place I could walk to within 15-20 min.

    Am I better off looking for an AMP? I could go the escort route as well but I'll have colleagues staying in the hotel with me so I can't bring them back to my room, so maybe outcall?

    Any info would be great! Feel free to PM.

  5. #4557
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagan6999  [View Original Post]
    Wife and I are heading to Vegas next month. Wondering which club has best private rooms and ladies that my wife could get dances with. We've had a lot of fun at clubs in our area. (Rust belt state). Wife has made out with several strippers here. Any place we could get that kind of action in Vegas.
    Rhino hands down would be where I'd direct you. Like ANYWHERE make sure you talk the stripper BEFORE so you both know what you're looking for. If the say no, find another one. One will say yes.

    There are various levels of private areas.

  6. #4556

    Bring a change of clothes

    Quote Originally Posted by JCool69  [View Original Post]
    I've never visited on a Friday or Saturday night. But weekday afternoons are not too crowded, therefore not too smokey. Not worse than Jerry's casino across the street in my experience. Some girls will gather in groups and smoke but I usually just sit away from them at the bar or other side of room.
    You're going to smell like a titty bar coming out of every place, there's no way around it really. That smell is unmistakable. Some combo stank of cheap perfume, smoke and who knows what other body odors are bound to cling to you.

    I too hate smokey places. Some places/odors are worse than others. I was in Atlanta recently and those SCs are like going a Reggae concert, you come out smelling like a Bob Marley roadie.

    Consider leaving a change of clothes, bottle of lysol, bottle of mouthwash, wet/dude wipes, bottle of purell and a garbage bag in your car.

  7. #4555

    Chicas Bonitas Afternoons Not Too Smokey

    I've never visited on a Friday or Saturday night. But weekday afternoons are not too crowded, therefore not too smokey. Not worse than Jerry's casino across the street in my experience. Some girls will gather in groups and smoke but I usually just sit away from them at the bar or other side of room.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBear20  [View Original Post]
    I have a question I've been tempted to ask for a while.

    What's the smoke like at Bonitas, etc? I really hate smokey bars. Aside from coming out and smelling like smoke, I quit smoking years ago and just don't like to be around it. I walked into Sams and left after a minute because of the smell. Any thoughts out there?

  8. #4554

    Smoking

    I have a question I've been tempted to ask for a while.

    What's the smoke like at Bonitas, etc? I really hate smokey bars. Aside from coming out and smelling like smoke, I quit smoking years ago and just don't like to be around it. I walked into Sams and left after a minute because of the smell. Any thoughts out there?

  9. #4553
    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody been here? It's on Boulder Highway, where the original Library was. I've been living in Vegas for 10 years, would always pass by on my way home and wonder how the hell does a strip club fail in this town. About 4 years ago I started seeing work being done, I pulled in one day to ask questions, they let me check it out, it was completely renovated and really nice! Shortly after, it opened as The Library, I never had a chance to go there, the reason, I believe, is what caused every club to fail there. It closed after about a year and a half. A couple of years later I started to see activity again, it's rebranded as LVLV Gentlemen's club. This one lasted about a year! I believe they both failed due to poor marketing and an idiotic schedule. Both clubs would not open until 9 pm. This makes no sense when you are competing with other clubs in town that open much earlier. They failed to understand that the spot is in a blue collar neighborhood with tons of traffic during the day with horny dudes driving to and from work. I mentioned I never visited either, that was the reason. Lunch and happy hour would probably have been super busy. To make it worse, LVLV had a huge banner that said "open for Lunch daily. " I didn't realize it was open for several months because they put construction barricades in front of the main entrance every day and it looked like there was still construction going on! Last year my buddies came out for the Superbowl, we decided to check it out. Got there a 9 pm, there were 2 cars in the lot! This was the Thursday before the SB, every club in town should have been packed. We left, went to Chicas and it was one of the best nights as far as the quality of women there in a long, long time. We left at about 12:30, decided to swing back by LVLV, got there, now 4 cars were in the lot! They shut down early this year, now it's Las Cariosas, I think this one might even have a shorter life as they still won't open until late at night but what's worse is that they are directly competing with Chicas and now Las Toxicas, the other clubs had mostly African American dancers.
    Some girls I knew who got thrown out of other clubs ended up at LVLV and would ask me to stop by. One night I pulled in the area, saw the neighborhood and quickly left. The girls said they had fun there, but the area is sketchy. Especially at night.

    I've also been to Las Toxicas and enjoyed it mostly. I knew someone there, so it was easy to check it out. Don't remember what I paid for a 15 min. Think it was $150 so not too bad. I will totally go back there. Hope it gets more customers than The Library did.

  10. #4552

    Las Cariñosas Las Toxicas

    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody been here? It's on Boulder Highway, where the original Library was. I've been living in Vegas for 10 years, would always pass by on my way home and wonder how the hell does a strip club fail in this town. They shut down early this year, now it's Las Cariosas, I think this one might even have a shorter life as they still won't open until late at night but what's worse is that they are directly competing with Chicas and now Las Toxicas, the other clubs had mostly African American dancers.
    Never been, even when I was living on that side of town. And you're right, they should at least try to open during the day and see how things are instead of nights only. Highly doubt I'll stop by, I've been going to Las Toxicas and it's been my new go to spot since. A friend was in town recently and we both had such a blast there. He claim he was getting DFK and FIV but he did the 1/2 hour (he said it's $350) It's too much for my blood so I kept sampling at 25 a song. Still, it's pretty good compared to dances I get (e. G. Hustlers, LVSC, Hippo) Of course it doesn't beat Chicas. Mileage wise Chicas is still the King.

  11. #4551
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1572
    Has anybody been here? It's on Boulder Highway, where the original Library was. I've been living in Vegas for 10 years, would always pass by on my way home and wonder how the hell does a strip club fail in this town. About 4 years ago I started seeing work being done, I pulled in one day to ask questions, they let me check it out, it was completely renovated and really nice! Shortly after, it opened as The Library, I never had a chance to go there, the reason, I believe, is what caused every club to fail there. It closed after about a year and a half. A couple of years later I started to see activity again, it's rebranded as LVLV Gentlemen's club. This one lasted about a year! I believe they both failed due to poor marketing and an idiotic schedule. Both clubs would not open until 9 pm. This makes no sense when you are competing with other clubs in town that open much earlier. They failed to understand that the spot is in a blue collar neighborhood with tons of traffic during the day with horny dudes driving to and from work. I mentioned I never visited either, that was the reason. Lunch and happy hour would probably have been super busy. To make it worse, LVLV had a huge banner that said "open for Lunch daily. " I didn't realize it was open for several months because they put construction barricades in front of the main entrance every day and it looked like there was still construction going on! Last year my buddies came out for the Superbowl, we decided to check it out. Got there a 9 pm, there were 2 cars in the lot! This was the Thursday before the SB, every club in town should have been packed. We left, went to Chicas and it was one of the best nights as far as the quality of women there in a long, long time. We left at about 12:30, decided to swing back by LVLV, got there, now 4 cars were in the lot! They shut down early this year, now it's Las Cariosas, I think this one might even have a shorter life as they still won't open until late at night but what's worse is that they are directly competing with Chicas and now Las Toxicas, the other clubs had mostly African American dancers.

  12. #4550

    S. O.

    May come off a bit strange but I been trying to get this civi I've been with to go to clubs. She's not reserved but she's in Vegas now. Feel like she was at a club and won't tell me. Can you club aficionados I'd a floor? I know I can in South Florida.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241220-072347.jpg‎  
    Last edited by Glsb13; 12-20-24 at 07:39. Reason: Adding photo

  13. #4549

    "Mornin' Ralph". "Mornin' Sam".

    I was sitting there at the bar with my beer thinking of those old Looney Tunes cartoons, Ralph Wolf (basically Wile E Coyote) and Sheepdog Sam where they nonchalantly hang around a tree until the exact moment they punch into work and then go after each other. Google it if you haven't seen them. Maybe there is some club rule, dunno, but my action started 11:40 or so. At least Sabrina greeted me; I've know her awhile. She always chides me for not texting and then doesn't respond when I do, haha. Kinda seems she's the leader of at least a small Cuban cabal there. Was going to ask bartender about Sophia & Brianna but figured I'd get the same "be in later" answer. I should ask Sabrina text time. I did ask them where Yumi was as I haven't seen her for awhile and they just shrugged. Sometimes there are no girls in there early, sometimes by noon quite a few. Never know. Obviously it's great to have 15+ chicas to choose from, no "competition" and the "VIP" section to yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert387  [View Original Post]
    Yup, I've also been the PL as the only customer before noon during which time the occasional dancer would wander in, converse with cohorts, have a cigarette, and then finally grace me with their presence when they darn well feel like it. Just don't get it; this is an opportunity for them to make a little upfront money before all their competitors come in from around noon to 1:00, by which time there will often be a dozen or more dancers. I've even asked the bartender in the early afternoon, like 1:00 or so, if so-and-so would be working that afternoon and he / she would say, "Yes, she'll be in a little later." My guess is that that is just a standard line, as in a line of BS because they really don't know when some of these independent contractors will actually arrive!

  14. #4548

    CB: Opens at 11 but sort of "starts" at 12

    Quote Originally Posted by JCool69  [View Original Post]
    Went yesterday from opening to about 12:20. Despite its name, there were no chicas for about the first twenty minutes. None, so I sat at the bar and chatted with bartender. Two showed up around around 11:20 and I knew them both. Sabrina came up to quickly to say hi and told me they didn't start until 11:30. She then joined Barbara at a table and the two smoked and chatted while I. Who have had many dances with both previously. Just sat at the bar. I thought the whole thing was odd; you'd have thought they'd be on it. Figured I'd just let them ease-into their work day. Sabrina finally sauntered over but told her I wanted Barbara. Had three nice dances with Barbara who warmed up after the first (Cuban, limited English, natural Double Ds. I asked. And nice, big ass). I grabbed Sabrina quickly for one dance which was actually fun. She was worried about her "boss" poking his head in to check on us. Never saw the dude or heard that from her before. Kinda funny, during our dance she'd crane her head to look at the entry to "VIP" and then quickly plant a deep kiss on my lips. She did that about half a dozen times, was nice (YMMV). When I left there were a grand total of 3 chicas there.
    Yup, I've also been the PL as the only customer before noon during which time the occasional dancer would wander in, converse with cohorts, have a cigarette, and then finally grace me with their presence when they darn well feel like it. Just don't get it; this is an opportunity for them to make a little upfront money before all their competitors come in from around noon to 1:00, by which time there will often be a dozen or more dancers. I've even asked the bartender in the early afternoon, like 1:00 or so, if so-and-so would be working that afternoon and he / she would say, "Yes, she'll be in a little later." My guess is that that is just a standard line, as in a line of BS because they really don't know when some of these independent contractors will actually arrive!

  15. #4547

    Chicas kisses

    Quote Originally Posted by JCool69  [View Original Post]
    Went yesterday from opening to about 12:20. Despite its name, there were no chicas for about the first twenty minutes. None, so I sat at the bar and chatted with bartender. Two showed up around around 11:20 and I knew them both. Sabrina came up to quickly to say hi and told me they didn't start until 11:30. She then joined Barbara at a table and the two smoked and chatted while I. Who have had many dances with both previously. Just sat at the bar. I thought the whole thing was odd; you'd have thought they'd be on it. Figured I'd just let them ease-into their work day. Sabrina finally sauntered over but told her I wanted Barbara. Had three nice dances with Barbara who warmed up after the first (Cuban, limited English, natural Double Ds. I asked. And nice, big ass). I grabbed Sabrina quickly for one dance which was actually fun. She was worried about her "boss" poking his head in to check on us. Never saw the dude or heard that from her before. Kinda funny, during our dance she'd crane her head to look at the entry to "VIP" and then quickly plant a deep kiss on my lips. She did that about half a dozen times, was nice (YMMV). When I left there were a grand total of 3 chicas there.
    Thank you for the report. Much appreciate it! Sounds like I need to go there early to get those kisses! Ugh. I always miss out when I do visit. I've only had one other chica that did that but that was years ago. I'm a sucker for kisses and yes I don't care I get sick later. It's a price I'm willing to pay. Lmao.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape