Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 13801
-
01-15-25 18:20 #11671Regular Member

Posts: 8Info regarding Amanda spa & Lily
Hey guys,
Does anyone have any info on this?
https://www.amandaspa198.com/
Also is there a contact site or number for lily's?
Thank you.
-
01-15-25 16:26 #11670Senior Member

Posts: 44Location
There are providers in the Chinatown area, somewhat close to where you will be staying.
Originally Posted by RustyTbone
[View Original Post]
I am also not an Illinois resident and I typically stay 1-2 nights at Chicago South Loop hotel (free parking and its proximity to Chintatown) for mongering.
-
01-15-25 14:15 #11669Regular Member

Posts: 10Location?
I'm going to be travel to Chicago for work in March and staying next to the Mccormick Place Convention Center. I guess that's near South Loop. Are any of the agency incalls near this area or are they all on the outskirts of Chicago?
-
01-14-25 22:29 #11668Senior Member

Posts: 47I couldn't agree more. Noticed the same when I text the number on some of the colorful websites.
Originally Posted by MStanfield
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 21:00 #11667Senior Member

Posts: 145Then my suggestion would be the seeking thread (sugar babes). Or the agency thread, like AC who has the youngest crew.
Originally Posted by WinDog50
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 19:28 #11666Senior Member

Posts: 534The Blue Crew
Wait, you're saying the people running these brothels actually read this forum? I wonder if any of them post here too??
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
P.S. These guys need to do some research on Urban Dictionary to brush up on the local lingo. That way mongers will have a better idea of what to expect! E. g. Dongguan = Salad Tossing; Spinner = Tiny, petite F*Doll. Hahaha!!
-
01-14-25 19:15 #11665Senior Member

Posts: 218If the pics and captions are real, she's 80 pounds and 10 of those are in her chest LOL.
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 19:15 #11664Senior Member

Posts: 281Once in Blue moon
I would not be surprised since I read "once in blue moon" here and on their website months ago. Read the squirter girl description and compare it with her reviews in this forum. And the heavy use of "haha" or "LOL". I feel their website written style is incredibly similar to some reviews in this threads.
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 18:17 #11663Senior Member

Posts: 319Spinner debate
The crew must be reading posts here because new girl at BP they say will settle the spinner debate LOL. Someone report back please.
-
01-14-25 11:54 #11662Senior Member

Posts: 221Hindu girls
Well that fucking sucks. I guess I'll keep lurking at temples parking lots.
-
01-14-25 08:28 #11661Regular Member

Posts: 3A little help
Hey, can you guys tell me where this is, and how to get in, so to speak? I could use some help since I'm having a bit of a hard time even figuring out this site and a lot of the terminology and locations. Guys, I was recently released from Illinois Dept of Corrections after doing 18 years for bank fraud. A big chunk of my adult life. I inherited a decent estate during my stay at the Cross Bar Inn and so I'm now trying to make up for a bit of lost time. So far all I've done is go to the W Massage in Skokie and get a hour massage (nice) and an amazing handy to top it off. It was $70 for the hours per hour and I gave the girl a $100, and she was ecstatic. Was that too much? Would she have done more? I'd really like to find someone I can spend an afternoon or the night with and have an experience that is more that the hooker experience, dig? I'm very nervous, even when going to massage. I am in Skokie / Evanston area. Any thoughts would be very much welcomed. Does anyone know a particular girl up for it? I am in great physical shape at 59, got money and a raging need to get some stress out. Thanks guys.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 01:56 #11660Regular Member

Posts: 13Emmm, don't believe their advertises. Always fake. Most of time, they have 2-3 girls. Usually all Chinese. I try ask them why always use fake advertises, but never answer.
Originally Posted by Irocz
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 00:36 #11659Senior Member

Posts: 1713Per their website, the current lineup consists of a Thai, a Brazilian, a Vietnamese, an Indian, a Japanese and a Polish girl. Looks like United Nations is in session.
Originally Posted by Irocz
[View Original Post]
I would say the chance of you meeting an Indian girl is not great, but hey there is always that 0. 01% chance.
-
01-14-25 00:08 #11658Senior Member

Posts: 148Those advertisements are not to be trusted. My guess is they don't even have a Hindu girl.
Originally Posted by Irocz
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-25 15:52 #11657Senior Member

Posts: 221RL & Earth
Has anyone ever had one of the hindu girls RL and Earth advertises? I need to cross that off my bucket list.











Reply With Quote






