Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 253 of 1777 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 303 353 753 1253 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 26647
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22867

    Tiny

    Let me share my experience in "TRYING" to meet with Tiny on Monday 1/13.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...d/529162219392

    Ok let me start by saying I reached out via text message and set up a time and a location for pickup as it was meant to be a cardate. I carefully explained that I was traveling from Kzoo and that it would take me at least an hour to arrive and we both agreed. When I arrived I shot her a text "I'm here outside" and then I was ghosted crickets. So I left and since I was in town I figured I'd roam around and see if I'd luck up on anything. About 30 minutes or so Tiny messages back like "OMG I'm so sorry, please come back, I do it for half of the agreed donation blah blah blah. " Claims her data was off and that she didn't see the messages and promised to make it up to me. So I roll the dice and I go back. This time she's communicating "I'm waiting on my sister to come back she went to the store for rellos and I'm watching my nieces and nephews, she'll be back in 3 minutes. " Another 10-15-20 minutes goes by and then I'm like ok I'm leaving it's not meant to be. Now at this point I'm getting sketchy vibes. And I had seen a couple of cops ride by. So then she texts back once I'm gone for the 2nd time, and says where are you I was just about to come out, my sister just got back. Then she goes I have a better idea you can just come inside the building and we can go into the basement and I will take care of you my sister doesn't mind and blah blah blah. So I tell her this will be the 3rd time I've come to this apartment, there are nosey neighbors looking at me all suspiciously so if I come back I'm going to text that I'm outside and I am not going to be waiting. So she agrees to meet me outside and then we walk back to the building. We get to the door she sticks a key in the door and to my surprise it doesn't work so now I'm thinking she knew this key didn't work, so I'm now wondering if she even stays here. She starts trying to pop the door open using the Key and I'm hey you do live here right, you're not breaking in are you? She goes no, I could call my sis to open it but I don't want to do all that. Then she sets her bag down and is whipping out all sorts of different tools and gadgets trying to pop this door open and I'm thinking like this mf is really breaking into this apartment so I just fucking bailed. Then I think she was high off some candy or h or something. I mean I had walked clear across the parking lot back out to the main road and gotten in my car before she even realized that I wasn't standing by her anymore. Not sure if she got the door open or if someone came out but she got in as I was driving off.

    Such a weird interaction.

    The way she was talking about how she was going to make it up to me really has me contemplating if I should try again LOL I'm not even going to lie LOL! But that was my experience LOL.

  2. #22866
    Quote Originally Posted by WayneJWorld  [View Original Post]
    She was off of Leonard street close to the Mitten Brewery. Older lady as you can see in the pictures. BBBJ with CIM was good. Was a pretty good time, don't know why I didn't go back. She had cats at the time if that is an issue.
    Thanks WJW!

  3. #22865

    Its been awhile

    Quote Originally Posted by LotsaSpark  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has seen her? TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...1/335650204732
    She was off of Leonard street close to the Mitten Brewery. Older lady as you can see in the pictures. BBBJ with CIM was good. Was a pretty good time, don't know why I didn't go back. She had cats at the time if that is an issue.

  4. #22864

    Mishka - read between the lines?

    I'm kinda into this BBW. However, she mentions "I'm clean got the results ready for a pull up" and "Locked Building with plenty of surveillance".

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/300595162410

    Barring anyone with experience with her, is this an ominous warning?

  5. #22863

    Tiny Tiger =/= Tiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Crod6969  [View Original Post]
    Thought I would post here rather than in the massage thread since my visit with Tiny definitely was escorting. Saw her at her place in Martin. A bit of a hike but I had never seen her before and thought I would give it a go. She is super skinny and no tits but I like spinners like this. The main feedback is that she is a bit aggressive like the girl Ben Stiller married in that movie where she went wild on him on their honeymoon, and he couldn't do enough to satisfy her. Quick CBJ with Tiny and then the FS was her in control. I tried to control her but she just kept ramming her ass back on me in doggy and wouldn't let me get into a rhythm. Even in other positions she just pushed and gyrated around way too much. If she would just let the guy take control it would have been great. However, pretty frustrating time and I ended up leaving without an ending. I will not repeat but YMMV.
    Even though you mentioned her full title and that she was found from the massage section, given how similar their physical descriptions have been historically, it's probably best for posterity sake that we emphasis that Tiny Tiger the "massage" provider is not the same as the more favorable Tiny that has frequent visits with her Uncle LEO.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-01-15 090917.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-01-15 091035.jpg‎  

  6. #22862

    Your favorite MILF

    Wondering if anyone has seen her? TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...1/335650204732

  7. #22861

    Tiny tiger

    Quote Originally Posted by Crod6969  [View Original Post]
    Thought I would post here rather than in the massage thread since my visit with Tiny definitely was escorting. Saw her at her place in Martin. A bit of a hike but I had never seen her before and thought I would give it a go. She is super skinny and no tits but I like spinners like this. The main feedback is that she is a bit aggressive like the girl Ben Stiller married in that movie where she went wild on him on their honeymoon, and he couldn't do enough to satisfy her. Quick CBJ with Tiny and then the FS was her in control. I tried to control her but she just kept ramming her ass back on me in doggy and wouldn't let me get into a rhythm. Even in other positions she just pushed and gyrated around way too much. If she would just let the guy take control it would have been great. However, pretty frustrating time and I ended up leaving without an ending. I will not repeat but YMMV.
    Thanks for the review. She's one that has been posting for ages and must have seen at least a couple of mongers that never bothered to report back.

  8. #22860

    Tiny Tiger

    Thought I would post here rather than in the massage thread since my visit with Tiny definitely was escorting. Saw her at her place in Martin. A bit of a hike but I had never seen her before and thought I would give it a go. She is super skinny and no tits but I like spinners like this. The main feedback is that she is a bit aggressive like the girl Ben Stiller married in that movie where she went wild on him on their honeymoon, and he couldn't do enough to satisfy her. Quick CBJ with Tiny and then the FS was her in control. I tried to control her but she just kept ramming her ass back on me in doggy and wouldn't let me get into a rhythm. Even in other positions she just pushed and gyrated around way too much. If she would just let the guy take control it would have been great. However, pretty frustrating time and I ended up leaving without an ending. I will not repeat but YMMV.

  9. #22859

    Blonde

    Good morning Gents! I was curious if anyone has had an experience with this one. I've seen her post quite a bit, but haven't seen anything come across. Would love to hear what ya got.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/730964925858

  10. #22858

    Sophia

    If you guys do see her, wish her a 'happy belated' Birthday (1/13).

    Quote Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard  [View Original Post]
    Have been wondering the same. I texted both of her numbers in the past month, once in December, again this past weekend. Unfortunately, no reply on either.

    Hoping she's happy and doing well. Tho I wouldn't hate it if she (and Erin E) both came back soon.

    -ODB.

  11. #22857
    Quote Originally Posted by FCastle88  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from Sophia lately? Can't get a response from any of her phone numbers.
    I heard she ran off w / one lucky monger and is now playing house.

  12. #22856

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by FCastle88  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from Sophia lately? Can't get a response from any of her phone numbers.
    Have been wondering the same. I texted both of her numbers in the past month, once in December, again this past weekend. Unfortunately, no reply on either.

    Hoping she's happy and doing well. Tho I wouldn't hate it if she (and Erin E) both came back soon.

    -ODB.

  13. #22855

    Sophia

    Anyone heard from Sophia lately? Can't get a response from any of her phone numbers.

  14. #22854

    WARNING: Bait and Swtich

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...u/401657007772

    I posted this is rip off report, but I'm posting it here too for visibility. Sound like this might be on multiple listings as it sounds like the person I was texting is arranging multiple meets for different women. And this person swears they aren't at fault even through they sent me to these other girls. I did NOT know this when I was setting up the appointment, it was all a secret till after.

    Today, the event:

    The woman invited me over promising FS for 150. Apartment on 3rd floor in Kentwood, near 44th and Breton. Promised up and down FS. Then she couldn't make our appointment, and had to reschedule for later in the day and she offered FS for 100 instead because of the issue. Great! I went over at the agreed time, and went in and there was a massage table. Bed was on the ground. I asked if we should use the bed instead and she said "No it's dirty and wet right now". I confirmed with her we're doing FS and she said yes. Then she offered for her friend (slender black woman, decent rack) to join for another 100. Great! I was very clear and I said "this is for full service for both of you right?" and she said "yes". Her friend came out and they insisted on giving me a rub, and I said I don't really want one I'm her for FS.

    Both girls gave a very lousy rub then asked me to flip. I said ok, we going to do FS? They both said no. They even decline FIV. Then she put her head down and pretended to do a BBJ but it was her hand and lube (Like seriously? I realized they were not going to do anything else, so I just nut and left. She even rubbed a little on her lip to pretend she was using her mouth. LOL.

    Stay far away from this one. All lies. PM for additional details if you want.

  15. #22853
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassidy69  [View Original Post]
    Going to play Devil's Advocate on the deposit thing in general, not pertaining to anyone mentioned in your post. I never ask for a deposit, Unless you have absolutely nobody to vouch for you as a reference. And then it's $50. You got to understand where we are coming from too. I don't want to give my address to just any Joe Schmo who isn't even serious about meeting, just wants to whack off down the street. Trust me. There's more of those than you think. I much prefer a reference any day. But if not, a deposit, if not. No go.
    I definitely agree that there's a lot of weirdos out there and understand it's for the providers safety however its more likely that a girl who's asking for a deposit is a scammer. Too many times I've seen guys get burned and yes it may only be for a few dollars but it's the principal of it all.

    There should be a way where safety on both sides is addressed like if a deposit is required then it's done through an online website that holds the funds for 48 hours and it can only be released after confirmation on both sides that a date happened. Since deposits are used for safety this can be done via text exchange in which a room number or something proves that a deposit happened. Of course this doesn't change the bad apples from changing their ways but it hopefully will deter them enough that it will lower the amount of people they scam.

    I have seen plenty of providers and a majority are trustworthy when it comes to their intentions but let's call a spade a spade when someone doesn't even want to reach out to your references or FaceTime for verification.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape