Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 168 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 218 268 668 1168 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 25717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23212

  2. #23211
    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    I remember everything covered, including CBJ. She would say, I kiss my kids with those lips. Nice spinner body though, but bad dental issues. No GFE there. She was clean not long ago but she has fallen off the wagon I guess. She is young. Paranoid at times. I saw her plenty back when I first started and didn't know what I was doing.
    You are spot on about her, my same experiences with her.

  3. #23210
    Quote Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex  [View Original Post]
    Thanks but that's Erika and she never been "Babygurl 69". She uses Babygurl / babygirl etc a lot but never be Babygirl 69.

    Babygurl 69 is a totally different girl.
    Unfortunately she is absolutely incompetent at communicating consistently enough to set something up. If she could get that part together I'd give her another go. Also, she's 26 now.

  4. #23209

    Devon

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelSmith39  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from or know where Devon is. I have some things that belong to her and just wanted to make sure she got them. Have been unable to contact her.
    Could you clear your inbox.

  5. #23208

    Devon

    Has anyone heard from or know where Devon is. I have some things that belong to her and just wanted to make sure she got them. Have been unable to contact her.

  6. #23207

    Erika

    Quote Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex  [View Original Post]
    Thanks but that's Erika and she never been "Babygurl 69". She uses Babygurl / babygirl etc a lot but never be Babygirl 69.

    Babygurl 69 is a totally different girl.
    Well, the girl I'm sharing the information on his Erica I just mixed up with a 69 I guess.

  7. #23206

    Where did you get 69 part?

    Quote Originally Posted by Burrow1988  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys talking about baby girl. Sorry I didn't get back with you. Yeah I have her number PM me.
    Thanks but that's Erika and she never been "Babygurl 69". She uses Babygurl / babygirl etc a lot but never be Babygirl 69.

    Babygurl 69 is a totally different girl.

  8. #23205
    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    She's been around from a few years ago. I think she was first out at 18 or 19, and was a pretty poor experience other than being young.

    I saw her twice and we just never clicked. She's pretty dead fish and just didn't appear to be interested / engaged. One pop and done, and rather over priced. You pay for the young pretty girl, though.
    Good to know, sounds very mechanical and money oriented then entertainment.

  9. #23204
    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    She's been around from a few years ago. I think she was first out at 18 or 19, and was a pretty poor experience other than being young.

    I saw her twice and we just never clicked. She's pretty dead fish and just didn't appear to be interested / engaged. One pop and done, and rather over priced. You pay for the young pretty girl, though.
    Shame, thanks for sharing.

  10. #23203

    Erika = Annie / Babygurl

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    She's been around from a few years ago. I think she was first out at 18 or 19, and was a pretty poor experience other than being young.

    I saw her twice and we just never clicked. She's pretty dead fish and just didn't appear to be interested / engaged. One pop and done, and rather over priced. You pay for the young pretty girl, though.
    I remember everything covered, including CBJ. She would say, I kiss my kids with those lips. Nice spinner body though, but bad dental issues. No GFE there. She was clean not long ago but she has fallen off the wagon I guess. She is young. Paranoid at times. I saw her plenty back when I first started and didn't know what I was doing.

  11. #23202
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty8889  [View Original Post]
    Believe it or not, I saw Sierra in Fairborn for the first time in a while.

    Believe it or not she was very accommodating and nice and easy communication.

    Up to you but give her a shot. I had a good time.
    Which Sierra? There are few around that area.

  12. #23201

    Babygurl / Annie

    Quote Originally Posted by Dtd0901  [View Original Post]
    I'm very interested in this one. Appears to be new. Love her look.
    She's been around from a few years ago. I think she was first out at 18 or 19, and was a pretty poor experience other than being young.

    I saw her twice and we just never clicked. She's pretty dead fish and just didn't appear to be interested / engaged. One pop and done, and rather over priced. You pay for the young pretty girl, though.

  13. #23200
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtd0901  [View Original Post]
    I'm very interested in this one. Appears to be new. Love her look.
    Same here, any intel would help!!

  14. #23199
    I'm very interested in this one. Appears to be new. Love her look.

  15. #23198

    Sierra

    Believe it or not, I saw Sierra in Fairborn for the first time in a while.

    Believe it or not she was very accommodating and nice and easy communication.

    Up to you but give her a shot. I had a good time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape