Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13047

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle425  [View Original Post]
    I'm a long time lurker of the forum in different threads, been doing this for a good 10 years now and normally go to latina houses and recently wanted to try something new. So I went to an AMP for the first time a few weeks ago. I've done 4 visits in 3 weeks and honestly I've had not as great experiences as I've read on this thread. I first went to see Mimi over by the target locatioj, and since I had never had gone to an AMP I must have been awkward and didn't know how to let the girl know I wanted more, so I chalk that bad experience on me. No TS or dfk, which I am looking for, but again, I blame it on me not knowing how to do things properly.

    A week later I visited NN spa and got Annie and made sure to ask for ts and gave her the donation she asked for. Nuru, rimmed and a bit of BBBJ during ts, didn't really allow me to touch. In the room, not able to daty or dfk (would not allow me to get close). It might be because three guys came into the waiting room and I guess was trying to rush me to get to the other clients. I have to say of the 3 AMP visits, Annie was better due to her enthusiasm, but not much better than the other AMP visits that I did.

    Took a break and went to a latina house on Christmas on Trop / Jones and had a very sweet provider from Venezuela. The only thing I didn't like is she had terrible scarring from getting her tits done. But she made me feel so welcome and was a great conversationalist. Best visit that I had in the 3 weeks that I was trying to get the hang of AMPs. Idk if me being hispanic and being fluent in spanish helps me with latina houses.

    I tried one last time to get into AMPs at the target location again and didn't get the girls name but she had a black and red tattoo on her belly if anyone knows the girls name. I gave the $$. 2 donation upfront and we skipped the ts and went right into FS. When I tried to kiss, she asked for a. 4 tip which I had and paid, but the girl wouldn't even separate her lips and worse of all, had bad breath. She kept trying to finish me off with a HJ but I kept ignoring her and kept pounding her in different positions til I got bored of her and she failed to finish me off in HJ so I did it myself.

    So I've had not that great experiences at AMPs, idk what I'm doing wrong, or have been really unlucky. I am open to any tips to get the same experiences that I have read in this thread. PM me please.
    Honestly you're not doing anything wrong. I've been doing this for a long time and there's only some truly great sessions. Especially here in Vegas, I think the last great experience I've had was at Pandora that was short lived.

    The pattern seems to be any AMP that provides GREAT experiences will get raided due to the insane amount of traffic and attention it drives to them.

  2. #13046

    Energy Spa with Lucy

    Lucy contacted me as I came back to Vegas. Flight came in, met with my homies for a bachelor party and I went to visit Lucy. She was ecstatic to see me. Love her tits. We just went into the action. Dfk to start, we went to 69 and stayed there for quite some time. She shivered after licking her clit clean and she slipped the cover on and we fucked like no tomorrow, but I did make sure to abide by her time. We fucked and I came like a racehorse inside her. Showered and out again to the Casino. Sleep what sleep.

  3. #13045

    Fun sized Cindy at mermaid (target)

    Cindy is a very attractive girl with real nice tits, Her personality is sweet and fun. We headed to the TS, for a quick rinse and a good bbj for jr. Back to the room we go.

    Started with a slow and deep Bbj / BLS for about 15 mins with the 5 min spent in daty eating her up. Then I asked her to suit me up and she got on top for CG, I pulled her close and enjoyed playing with her tits and the occasional dfk. I asked her to spit at me and she liked that part. After a few minutes she got tired, so I laid her down for Mish and finally finished in the bag.

    Had a really good time with Cindy. Really good GFE service.

    Over time 35 min, $60 house $180 tip.

  4. #13044

    Aloha kitchen

    After seeing some good reviews on here decided to come again, met by Sofia. Slim tall girl with at least a C cup. She is young and pretty. Gave me a hug and a kiss to start and lead me to the rooms in the back. She undressed me and she undressed herself. I started rubbing on her tits and ass and we had some good DFKing. She stroked my cock and asked me if I wanted to shower, I said ok. She got in the shower with me and sucked my cock nicely. After drying off I waited for her in the room while she was grabbing the stuff. She came in she asked me to turn over and started to give me a B2 B massage. Rubbing her tits all over my back and ass which made me really hard. I turned around and asked for 69, what a lovely sight to have that pink pussy in my face. A few minutes after I was ready to fuck she put on the cover on me and got on top. Fucking me really hard and moaning while I played with her tits and ass. She asked me if I like doggy I told her yes, she got off me and faced the mirror so I can see myself fucking her. Few minutes I came in the bag, she cleaned me up and I was on my way. I will return to see her again.

  5. #13043

    NN Coco was as advertise.

    I visited LV and NN a couple weeks back. Based on everyone's reviews I was a little worried she would take the cash give no service. I tried to ask for a line up and she deflected the request. I put 1. 6 down on the table after paying door fee and she picked it up and left. She came back and she stripped down and put down on a towel. She has a nice spinner body and pronounced tatters. Table shower was everything as mentioned down to the rimming. No rush at table shower. I got back to the room and game on. I haven't released that fast in a long time. No clock watching. Best experience in a very very long time. Thank you all for prior reviews.

    Only downer: wish my room had a mirror.
    side note: I assume it was Coco because she matched everyone's description.

  6. #13042

    NN Coco not that great

    Went to NN Saturday night after reading reviews of Coco. Paid for the hr. She looks good in her lace but when she takes it off her ass is totally flat and her breast look over inflated with a weird shape to them. Table shower was rushed although she does rim and give BBBJ it is for about 30 seconds to a minute. Back in the room and she wants to lay down while I fuck her. I'm the one paying you fuck me. She was rushing in the room and she couldn't take all my dick the total experience was a waste of money and time never felt like she was really trying to please me and after I was finished she used translater to ask me to write a good review on her. I can't because it wouldn't be the truth.

  7. #13041

    Visiting soon

    What's up.

    I will be in Vegas for a 5 day trip, saved up some money to get some action.

    Where is the best place to spend?

    Looking for FS+table shower! Maybe a 24 hr spot because I'll be busy til 10 or 11.

  8. #13040

    Yuyu at NN

    Visited Yuyu at NN the other night and she did not disappoint. Small little thing, probably 5 ft, cute face with some nice C's and a petite butt. Started off with the table shower and some rimming, then on the flip she started with a little nuru massage, rubbing her soaped up body all over me. She was softly moaning every time she got close to my ear and at this point I was ready to go. She started stroking me while sucking on my balls for a bit before we went back into the room. She gave me a quick back massage but she knew what I was there for. Massage honestly wasn't that bad. Flipped over and started w a bbj, she started off a little slow focusing on the head but picked up speed and got sloppy with it. I could feel the spit running down my balls. She put on a hat using her mouth and we started in mish. Flipped her over for doggie for a bit before finishing while she was on her side (not really sure what position to call it). Paid $$ . 8 in total, . 8 was house fee. Only thing that sucked was walking out because I came out to a group of 6-7 people waiting for the kbbq place next door haha.

  9. #13039

    NN Open Late

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohhobbyist  [View Original Post]
    How late are Mermaid and NN open? I've searched online and saw 10 pm, midnight and 2 am depending on the search?
    Can't speak for Mermaid but at NN the latest I've visited was 2:30 am. Open sign and lights were all still on.

  10. #13038
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveGfe  [View Original Post]
    Both places are the best in Vegas, I have enjoyed them both every time I go there.
    How late are Mermaid and NN open? I've searched online and saw 10 pm, midnight and 2 am depending on the search?

  11. #13037

    Leaving Las Vegas

    Visited another parlor, All Seasons Spa. I got there Lisa was the only one that I had to chance to talk to, she seemed cute enough, it had been a long time since I had me some pussy. She was young and had a bubbly personality, her nice ass was showing and I was ready to stick my dong in it.

    I paid the fee and took me to a room before the massage I went straight to point and ask for the FS. We agreed on it but after the massage, the massage was just protocol and rushed.

    On the flip, she grabs my cook that was already as hard as hell because she was touching me during the massage, I was ready and she starts doing a nasty BBBJ, my dick went inside her throat with ease, she had excelent BJ skills and her DT technique was making me go nuts. No gags at all, she knew how to handle a cock. She was teasing me and I grabbed her ass, she applied a generous amount of water-based lube and started jackhammering my cock. It was almost 5 minutes of pure pleasure, she cleans my cock with a hot towel, then she unpacks a fresh jimmy and she rode me, CG, Standing Doggie and some spread Mish on the edge of the table. I finish unloading my fury in a nice standing Doggie and she was moaning the whole time.

    I had a good time and I know she had one too. I really was happy with the service.

  12. #13036

    Kiki

    My current favorite Cherry and sis Ting ting are in Cali so texted garden mmsn to see who she had. Visited what was known as QQ spa on flamingo and jones. Spa is associated with garden spas, mmsn texted for me to visit new girl. When I arrived there were two other girls presented, both older and not my type, was about to walk when mmsn showed up and brought Kiki with her. Kiki I would say is 30's but tight body and seemed enthusiastic. Got to room, $$ donation left on cabinet. She undressed me, right to business. Kept eye contact, got right on knees with sloppy BBBJ. Had to stop her so I wouldn't pop, got on bed and she gave a slow, soft body to body massage. Followed up with more BBBJ, covered up and mounted for cg, followed by pop in mish. I would repeat though I don't think it would be to sample the first two.

  13. #13035

    Looking for Asian service oriented with good attitude.

    I saw Linda at her place found in massage and HJ section. I have a thing for asian women, service and good attitude are most important. Enjoy a slow relaxing BJ over a more enthusiastic approach.

    Was considering.

    Coco at NN spa.

    Cindy at Mermaid spa.

  14. #13034
    Shill for NN Spa


    Posts: 71

    Mermaid and NN spa

    Both places are the best in Vegas, I have enjoyed them both every time I go there.


  15. #13033

    Target (Mermaid spa)

    Just saw Cindy based on your review, it was a good time. She is a good fuck, soft mouth BBBJ, very cute too.

    Quote Originally Posted by PiggyB  [View Original Post]
    Happy new year fellow Eskimo brothers May we all have a happy and healthy 2025!!

    In a true addict move, I couldn't even wait one day into the new year, I text around to see what's new for 2025.

    Mms at mermaid offered Cindy, a young looking babe with slender figure and a fresh look.

    Cindy greeted me with a "let's get her done" attitude looking cute and flirty baby baby her English is so so. She had on a cute dress with a tiny little top showing much of her pale milky skin.

    In the shower Cindy gave a good show with b2 b nuru, good rim, and an eye rolling bbj ti make me want to go back to the room dive into her.

    On the way back to the room we ran into another real cutie introduced herself as Mia and jokingly (or not) suggested two girls with her, Cindy pulled me away telling the other cutie I'm her boyfriend. It was funny.

    In the room I called my "girlfriend" over and had her remove my towel and working jr back to attention with her little pretty mouth. I laid back and let her do her thing. She naturally repositioned to 69 and it was real nice not to have to ask for it for once. She was so into it that most our session was in 69 and reverse 69 I licked her front to back and back to front (ny new favorite way to eat ass).

    She rolled a cover on with her mouth and hopped for CG riding hard. The ass slapping sounds and her moaning were a huge turn on for me. Mish not my real go to position at an AMP as I view it a non creative way to kill time but oddly enough I wanted to do mish with Cindy. I needed to see her cute little pussy getting split. Maybe it's because we sometimes so much time in 69, who knows!! Who cares?? We had fun.

    As I suspected mish was a real visual treat, the proof is in the pudding but in this case the proof was in the nut. Not more than 3 min in mish I lost it and gave a few good pumps filling up the cover with a hot nut. Took a moment to get post nut clarity and remember we skipped doggy. Ugh! I'll just have to come back for that another time and maybe get both Mia and Cindy to join forces. Total damage was $260 all in for the hr.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape