The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 331 of 2204 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 381 431 831 1331 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 33053
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28103

    🙏128523;10084;65039;128293;Sofia 🔥10084;65039;9989;128293;

    Saw this one today in East Hartford. Total smoked show. Pics very accurate. Doesn't speak much English. Great body, typical bad South American breast job. Performance was fine. $100 qv is an amazing deal. See here while you can.

    Traveling Brazilian looks. Late twenties to mid thirties. https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/663024579737.

  2. #28102
    Quote Originally Posted by Kozski  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone out there met up with her before? Any reports or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...8/052490817203
    There were past reports that she was robbing people. These reports seemed very legitimate as I remember. I have never seen her but put her on my no fly list. Maybe some senior members can add to this.

  3. #28101
    Quote Originally Posted by Kozski  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone out there met up with her before? Any reports or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...8/052490817203
    She looks really cute. Anyone know her rates?

  4. #28100

    Lucy

    Ditto, she's great. Check out her X / Twitter. Current videos.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is legit been around for about 15 years usually posts on Eros never seen her although have seen her posting forever and has a lot of reviews on The Erotic Review along with some on this forum.

    She always has had great reviews.

  5. #28099
    Quote Originally Posted by Kozski  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone out there met up with her before? Any reports or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...8/052490817203
    Pretty sure I saw her once. Was working out of a house she said was hers but there was a guy there who didn't do anything. Looked good but performance was nothing special.

  6. #28098
    Quote Originally Posted by SkanKssss  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/186790653358

    They ask fr deposits probably not real.
    Never pay a deposit.

  7. #28097
    Quote Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is legit been around for about 15 years usually posts on Eros never seen her although have seen her posting forever and has a lot of reviews on The Erotic Review along with some on this forum.

    She always has had great reviews.
    I saw her a few months back and had a great time. Very sexy mature woman. I couldn't find any reviews on TER, though.

  8. #28096

    Jenny visiting

    Always a good time,, great boobs killer head.

  9. #28095

    Lucy Milano

    Yes she is legit been around for about 15 years usually posts on Eros never seen her although have seen her posting forever and has a lot of reviews on The Erotic Review along with some on this forum.

    She always has had great reviews.

  10. #28094

    Has anyone ever seen this provider sweetie?


  11. #28093

    Any info on this ad?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/186790653358

    They ask fr deposits probably not real.

  12. #28092

    Ms Milano

    The search feature works wonders.

  13. #28091

    Anyone seen her before know if she's legit?


  14. #28090

    Re: Jules price increase and massive weight gain.

    Quote Originally Posted by FireToTheWorks  [View Original Post]
    Agree here. I saw her tail end of 20 (did a good job with a BBBJ) and maybe once in summer of 22. I believe the damage back then was 120/200. On the plus side, she is extremely cute, massive boobs and she has a very sweet, almost vulnerable personality. I thought idly at the time, she's not really in the right game, too nice. On the minus, she smokes cigs, she's absolutely huge, I'd guess around 220-240, like mentioned she had scratches and bruises all over her body and the apartment she lives in is dingy and in a not-great part of Hartford, with a yappy dog to boot. Didn't feel particularly safe there. I also noticed dudes shoes lying around so although she claims to live alone, not sure about that. Haven't seen her since then but see her posts off and on and find myself wondering if she lost any timber, can't be good for her to be that big.
    I believe that was when I was seeing her as well 20/20 until late 2022 possibly 2023 in my case. Jules definitely doesn't live alone I've walked by the guy that stays with her I believe it's her baby's father. Young short white kid that was walking that yappy dog its a Chihuahua I believe.

    Anyways the massive weight gain is very obvious the photos that she posted are not recent I've seen Jules around the south end. Jules it's built like a baby elephant. Yes she's got huge tits but she's got a huge belly as well. Jules definitely suffers from some severe depression. I sincerely hope she seeks help with the depression and loses some weight before it's too late.

  15. #28089
    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jules posted. The pics were out dated as she is much bigger last time I saw her over a few years ago.

    She was always a good time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...4/217686824401
    She's not that great. Her prices are high and her performance is lackluster. Seems depressed and not in a cute way. Her body type and location keep a steady stream of one-time clients I'm sure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape