Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 79 of 683 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 179 579 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 10240
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9070

    Any info? Seems TGTBT but photos looked familiar

    Txted and got a response hours later then disappeared again, which either means she is super busy or tired (it was late after 12 am) or she's got some demons.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...t/999653431663

    Couldn't get anything reverse search wise with the # or the photos.

  2. #9069
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Always on the look out for redheads. Curious if anyone seen any of these.

    On the fence with Reds, read the review of Jasabella sounds like she a no go. If one girl is rumored to have bad service would be less likely to see the other one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...8/423422065560

    Looks thic, but when I see the location is vague, I think the ads are fake.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...e/247806785649
    Back in the backpage days. Browns mills was a massive gamble. Always had problems there but there were some real trailer park hotties that would pop up every now and then and it'd be worth it (I guess)?

    I tend to avoid anything there, its dangerous. The hood in the woods.

  3. #9068

    Redheads

    Always on the look out for redheads. Curious if anyone seen any of these.

    On the fence with Reds, read the review of Jasabella sounds like she a no go. If one girl is rumored to have bad service would be less likely to see the other one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...8/423422065560

    Looks thic, but when I see the location is vague, I think the ads are fake.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...e/247806785649

  4. #9067

    Ass

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadManTales  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...v/505833725064

    Love a girl with a thick juicy booty and she doesn't disappoint. Don't know how long she got left but I'll run it to the ground. Ass is too nice.
    She do BBBJ still? Used to do pse bb everything.

  5. #9066

    Any recent reviews?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...t/271481458159

    Saw her maybe a year ago and had a great time.

    Wondering if any one has seen her recently.

  6. #9065

    My favorite right now

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...v/505833725064

    Love a girl with a thick juicy booty and she doesn't disappoint. Don't know how long she got left but I'll run it to the ground. Ass is too nice.

  7. #9064

    Kit Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLooker  [View Original Post]
    Thank you.
    Looks sexy. Any one else try her? Kissing? She clean shaved?

  8. #9063
    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadManTales  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times. Has a bf but he's a bum and doesn't do anything. She's has a great ass and really gets into it. Finished in her twice before but she's more careful now. Catch while you can.

  9. #9062

    Kit Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadManTales  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times. Has a bf but he's a bum and doesn't do anything. She's has a great ass and really gets into it. Finished in her twice before but she's more careful now. Catch while you can.
    Looks hot and normal bf hangs near by? Menu wide open?

  10. #9061

    She's a sweet superfreak

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLooker  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times. Has a bf but he's a bum and doesn't do anything. She's has a great ass and really gets into it. Finished in her twice before but she's more careful now. Catch while you can.

  11. #9060

  12. #9059

    Nay. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by NJGuy609  [View Original Post]
    There is one review from Nov. 2023 on the site with the link. Reviewer says she is insane and to "stay away. " I would definitely be interested in hearing how things went if you did / do decide to see her.
    I started that way, called and text several times.

    No response.

    Still interested and heading that way Friday afternoon, weather permitting and will try again.

  13. #9058

    RE: Nicole

    There is one review from Nov. 2023 on the site with the link. Reviewer says she is insane and to "stay away. " I would definitely be interested in hearing how things went if you did / do decide to see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by JRichard  [View Original Post]
    Ran across this one before, or ads for that matter.

    In any event what caught my attention is the video ads in which she is actually speaking.

    But again certainly has my attention.

    I going to make a Bagliani's in the next few days and certainly going to try this one out.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...rsey/181163769#.

  14. #9057

    Red flag

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...8/706955364419

    Stay away! First off she looks very sick I walked into the room she's behind the door and as soon as I turned around she closed the door and a guy walks out of the bathroom. Instantly demanding I can't leave until I pay her for the time I didn't have another knock in the door someone else comes in. At this point I just gave the 180 so I can leave they stay in room 249 at the red roof inn. Be careful please this is a dangerous game.
    The pics look like screenshots off instagram from someone that is not her. Seems like a big red flag to me.

  15. #9056
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryJH  [View Original Post]
    Curious:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/825963990805

    Never saw a review yet she posts all the time.

    I know from what I know, looks like a setup with "husband" busting in but never confined.

    Anyone have an experience with this provider? Always hosts in mid range hotel.
    There was a report two years ago a guy arrived early to check the area he saw her talking to undercover LE in the parking lot I suggest you look for someone else please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape