Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 167 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 217 267 667 1167 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 25711
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23221

  2. #23220
    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    I remember everything covered, including CBJ. She would say, I kiss my kids with those lips. Nice spinner body though, but bad dental issues. No GFE there. She was clean not long ago but she has fallen off the wagon I guess. She is young. Paranoid at times. I saw her plenty back when I first started and didn't know what I was doing.
    You are spot on about her, my same experiences with her.

  3. #23219
    Quote Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex  [View Original Post]
    Thanks but that's Erika and she never been "Babygurl 69". She uses Babygurl / babygirl etc a lot but never be Babygirl 69.

    Babygurl 69 is a totally different girl.
    Unfortunately she is absolutely incompetent at communicating consistently enough to set something up. If she could get that part together I'd give her another go. Also, she's 26 now.

  4. #23218

    Devon

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelSmith39  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from or know where Devon is. I have some things that belong to her and just wanted to make sure she got them. Have been unable to contact her.
    Could you clear your inbox.

  5. #23217

    Devon

    Has anyone heard from or know where Devon is. I have some things that belong to her and just wanted to make sure she got them. Have been unable to contact her.

  6. #23216

    Erika

    Quote Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex  [View Original Post]
    Thanks but that's Erika and she never been "Babygurl 69". She uses Babygurl / babygirl etc a lot but never be Babygirl 69.

    Babygurl 69 is a totally different girl.
    Well, the girl I'm sharing the information on his Erica I just mixed up with a 69 I guess.

  7. #23215

    Where did you get 69 part?

    Quote Originally Posted by Burrow1988  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys talking about baby girl. Sorry I didn't get back with you. Yeah I have her number PM me.
    Thanks but that's Erika and she never been "Babygurl 69". She uses Babygurl / babygirl etc a lot but never be Babygirl 69.

    Babygurl 69 is a totally different girl.

  8. #23214
    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    She's been around from a few years ago. I think she was first out at 18 or 19, and was a pretty poor experience other than being young.

    I saw her twice and we just never clicked. She's pretty dead fish and just didn't appear to be interested / engaged. One pop and done, and rather over priced. You pay for the young pretty girl, though.
    Good to know, sounds very mechanical and money oriented then entertainment.

  9. #23213
    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    She's been around from a few years ago. I think she was first out at 18 or 19, and was a pretty poor experience other than being young.

    I saw her twice and we just never clicked. She's pretty dead fish and just didn't appear to be interested / engaged. One pop and done, and rather over priced. You pay for the young pretty girl, though.
    Shame, thanks for sharing.

  10. #23212

    Erika = Annie / Babygurl

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    She's been around from a few years ago. I think she was first out at 18 or 19, and was a pretty poor experience other than being young.

    I saw her twice and we just never clicked. She's pretty dead fish and just didn't appear to be interested / engaged. One pop and done, and rather over priced. You pay for the young pretty girl, though.
    I remember everything covered, including CBJ. She would say, I kiss my kids with those lips. Nice spinner body though, but bad dental issues. No GFE there. She was clean not long ago but she has fallen off the wagon I guess. She is young. Paranoid at times. I saw her plenty back when I first started and didn't know what I was doing.

  11. #23211
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty8889  [View Original Post]
    Believe it or not, I saw Sierra in Fairborn for the first time in a while.

    Believe it or not she was very accommodating and nice and easy communication.

    Up to you but give her a shot. I had a good time.
    Which Sierra? There are few around that area.

  12. #23210

    Babygurl / Annie

    Quote Originally Posted by Dtd0901  [View Original Post]
    I'm very interested in this one. Appears to be new. Love her look.
    She's been around from a few years ago. I think she was first out at 18 or 19, and was a pretty poor experience other than being young.

    I saw her twice and we just never clicked. She's pretty dead fish and just didn't appear to be interested / engaged. One pop and done, and rather over priced. You pay for the young pretty girl, though.

  13. #23209
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtd0901  [View Original Post]
    I'm very interested in this one. Appears to be new. Love her look.
    Same here, any intel would help!!

  14. #23208
    I'm very interested in this one. Appears to be new. Love her look.

  15. #23207

    Sierra

    Believe it or not, I saw Sierra in Fairborn for the first time in a while.

    Believe it or not she was very accommodating and nice and easy communication.

    Up to you but give her a shot. I had a good time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape