Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 18221
-
01-15-25 23:12 #15296Senior Member

Posts: 187SarahMaitland
I was able to get some time off work and decided to see Sarah. It was very easy to set an appointment, good communication, easy pick up and off to Motel old Geneva. I hit the shower as she was warming up with her toy. What a sight. I decided to slide a finger in during round 2, damn she is tight. On to some BJ then multiple positions. Always a great person to be with. Never any issues. Hoping to see her this Thursday.
For those of you that missed out on the small gang bang it was a lot of fun. I always enjoy seeing her riding a guy in cowgirl. She can really ride. She has been my favorite go to out of 17 other girls I have seen. Treat these women nice guys so they will continue to do what they do.
Play safe.
Look for her name in advance search or where she has replied to a post and send her a DM.
No incall but Motel X is 10 minutes away.
-
01-15-25 17:56 #15295Regular Member

Posts: 20Tatiana
Just got done meeting up with Tatiana and a time was definitely had. This lady loves fucking and she was very GFE. We first showered together and then got the party started, went through most of the alphabet and she let me use her face and as a babysitter in the end. She's a lot shorter than expected but the ass was definitely her best asset. Orlo is her gatekeeper so don't pm me please for digits.
-
01-15-25 15:59 #15294Senior Member

Posts: 160Thank you sir.
Originally Posted by Munchi420
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-25 13:37 #15293Senior Member

Posts: 197Check the bbw thread. That's where her reviews are and she responds.
Originally Posted by PedroBuilt
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-25 10:39 #15292Senior Member

Posts: 160Katy xx
Can anyone please let me know what Katy's xx handle is here so I can possibly contact her.
Thanks in advance.
-
01-14-25 23:43 #15291Senior Member

Posts: 413Tatiana Has My Attention
You had me at "big ass and big tits"! Thank you for more awesome information.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 21:32 #15290Senior Member

Posts: 108Jhenae
Had an amazing 1st session with Jhenae. She is an amazing visit. We clicked right off the bat and I had a blast exploring the alphabet with her. I will absolutely repeat.
Run to see her somewhat near the airport.
Orlo is the gatekeeper and can hook you up.
Stay safe out there my friends.
-
01-14-25 20:22 #15289Senior Member

Posts: 117Awesome Time W / Jenna
I've been lucky to be a regular visitor of this sexy and beautiful woman for the last 2 years or so. Met her at her awesome incall and she met me in her usual sexy lingerie set. She always starts off on her knees with BBBJ and then we start transition to the bed with lots of DFK, tongues and fingers hitting all the right spots. The cool thing she did this time was blindfold me so that her kisses, licks, BBBJ and we even started fucking with her in CG with the blindfold on and it was a sensory dream. Felt amazing but at some point I took it off so I could get all that visual stimulation. She is so pretty and her body is so perfect for fucking. Hitting it in K9 is a sight to behold and we finished in mish with some deep kissing while I came deep inside her. She is an absolute professional and the epitome of the GFE. Can't wait to see her again!!
-
01-14-25 07:09 #15288Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 654Thank you
It was nice to meet you my Dear, very enjoyable. Thank you.
Originally Posted by AreaGentleman
[View Original Post]
JerseyGirl.
Xoxo.
-
01-13-25 22:38 #15287Administrator

Posts: 5265I'd like to thank a few of you
For illustrating why we don't allow conversations about race. If chicks ONLY want to see one type of person it's their pussy. If they only want to see left handed Japanese dwarves with split dicks and PA's that's their fucking choice.
You can post race as INFORMATION IE "she's black" or "she only sees black guys" or "she doesn't see asians" what you can't do is talk about why, you can't even say "well many chicks have told me..." because the why doesn't fucking matter. The forum is about pussy and chicks lack the ability of reason, who the fuck knows why they do anything.
To all the guys who are fucking butt hurt about not being a left handed Japanese dwarf with a Klingon dick go talk to your therapist, but STFU about it here.
To the guy who was the worst, I just put you on moderation, bring it up again and you will be banned. You're kind of an asshole and you will not be missed.
A2
-
01-13-25 20:49 #15286Senior Member

Posts: 1170Pictures of Tatiana that you have requested.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-25 19:00 #15285Senior Member

Posts: 160Alright bro, you got it. It seems like you're intent on being upset, and I'm going to let you do just that. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Ymmv1515
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-25 11:26 #15284Senior Member

Posts: 68Jenna
I have been seeing Jenna since she arrived in Orlando. She is great and would make you feel like a boyfriend. I always have a good time with her. Treat her good fellas and be safe.
-
01-13-25 11:19 #15283Regular Member

Posts: 20Natalia
Finally got to meet up with Natalia after weeks trying to schedule at her place. She invited me in and was very nice. She let me shower first and after that the massage began. It was actually a very good massage to my surprise. Lot of teasing on my back and LOTS of tongue play LOL. On flip finished with bbj and half facial but she didn't let the rest escape her mouth.
-
01-13-25 10:44 #15282Senior Member

Posts: 80Lexi
She did! I can't give you the new number since I'm not the gate keeper, but if you've seen her before, maybe I can ask her to send you a text?
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




