rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Negative Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 360 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 5397
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4992
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackJack21  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/181308964

    Made a rookie mistake in not searching for more information about this one before visiting. Didn't deal with the knock on the door that others have mentioned and she's the person in the pictures but that's where the positives end for me. The pics are very dated and look like before the drugs really took over, she's a bit bigger now. Messy room when I walked in. The foul kitty scent when she bent over was enough for me to just call it quits mid stroke and head home. Really wish I hadn't pulled the trigger since it was an avoidable mistake if I would've just done more research. Don't be like me. RTFF.
    I saw her a couple months ago when I was visiting Lily (rooming with Giggles) before Lily got GPS. She definitely thicker now but she's had almost nothing but negative reviews. I think robbing / ripoff was mentioned on a few reports too.

  2. #4991

    Tattianna

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/181308964

    Made a rookie mistake in not searching for more information about this one before visiting. Didn't deal with the knock on the door that others have mentioned and she's the person in the pictures but that's where the positives end for me. The pics are very dated and look like before the drugs really took over, she's a bit bigger now. Messy room when I walked in. The foul kitty scent when she bent over was enough for me to just call it quits mid stroke and head home. Really wish I hadn't pulled the trigger since it was an avoidable mistake if I would've just done more research. Don't be like me. RTFF.

  3. #4990

    Avoid Snowbunny

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...w/278565178732

    I like the white trash look on occasion. Her comms were good. She agreed to everything.

    Arrived, much less attractive in person. Room messy. Wanted 15 min to shower, said a friend was in her bathroom. That was not the case but she was constantly talking to herself. Started demanding tips even before we started. Literally 5 seconds of head. I was on viagra and couldn't get hard. It was really that bad.

    She's got issues and probably isn't safe. Avoid.

  4. #4989

    Post pics please

    The link is dead since STG is going thru their weekly maintenance. With pictures fellow mongers at least know how she look so they don't contact her via another ad she may have posted on another site (EB, CE, E13, AS, AL, etc).

    Quote Originally Posted by Oshmalee  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gaine...-/854072973249

    Sometimes I like a big backside to hit. So I contacted this lady. Literally threatened to kill me when I asked her to not smoke before meeting. Sent me messages about being 6' 9" and a pic of a black male. PM me for details. But not sure I need to say more.

  5. #4988

    Rubi and bella bait and switch

    Tried to arrange to have a dream with rubi, but when I arrived it was a different girl. Pretty girl but no enhanced or tan. Passed. Reach out to bella, got to her room and crickets. Shame because they both had some good reviews.

  6. #4987

    Nothing good on STG anymore??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gaine...-/854072973249

    Sometimes I like a big backside to hit. So I contacted this lady. Literally threatened to kill me when I asked her to not smoke before meeting. Sent me messages about being 6' 9" and a pic of a black male. PM me for details. But not sure I need to say more.

  7. #4986

    Dior. Negative interaction (no meetup)

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/180917720

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/180892647

    Let me preface this post that I did not have a proper dream with this one. In my dream, I was in the area and she was the only one "available" so I hit her up. This was followed by a lot of stipulations: wants to "verify" with face pic. No thanks; okay, dik pic, sure but send your kitty to for "mutual verification" - she did not like that response.

    Eventually she said "fuck it" but only carplay or outcall but will not do outcall to X. Finally I just gave up, said all your rules just don't work for me.

  8. #4985

    Elizabeth. Petite Mixed Girl. GPS

    She's been reviewed here before and there's been a few negative posts and some positive ones. So I reach out and I think I did mention in the last last time I hit her up she had GPS. She still does. I asked for 30 minutes Incall. She said no daty or dsto but with anal and bbj it's 500. She said 400 includes only anal. So this borderline candy looking ***** thinks she's worth 500 for hhr for reg service with bbj and Greek? Lmao.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/180862536
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7389.jpeg‎   IMG_7388.jpeg‎   IMG_7387.jpeg‎  

  9. #4984

    Ariel. Don't be fooled

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/180831173

    Had a qv dream of this one today. At the ESA in Maitland. Everything was okay from a non-LEO perspective but nothing else was good.

    About a 60's CBJ followed by "you ready" and "I don't ride". Fine. Pumped doggy to finish just to end it. She's not cute. No personality. Not in to the session at all. Disconnected and just ready to move on.

    Do not waste your time. 0. 8 qv.

  10. #4983
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    Avoid this chick. She robs you by stalling in the room with smoking a cigarette and small talk until a black guy shows up at the door knocking. Then they rob you. She is also much fatter than the pictures. She using pictures from like 20 lbs ago.

    https://escort13.com/post/97447831?currentPage=1

    https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...ando/180679013
    Yeah, quite a few mongers have fallen prey to her set up, mostly because she deletes her ads then a few months later creates a new account. Great job with this post and the pics.

  11. #4982

    The fat PR robber chick is back. Avoid

    Avoid this chick. She robs you by stalling in the room with smoking a cigarette and small talk until a black guy shows up at the door knocking. Then they rob you. She is also much fatter than the pictures. She using pictures from like 20 lbs ago.

    https://escort13.com/post/97447831?currentPage=1

    https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...ando/180679013

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed her and someone else reviewed her both in negatives. I was the one where she kind of robbed me because she wanted the money upfront. I didn't send cash app or pre-pay her. I gave it to her in person. She did verify with Snapchat so she just like the pictures in person when you meet her she's a lot bigger because in Snapchat she doesn't show her whole body. She just shows her face. But now in the ad, she showing a whole body and she's a big girl so I don't know why anyone would go see her anyway. Other than maybe if she's offering services for such a low amount then maybe. But I did say when I saw her, she was stalling time smoking a cigarette and was just waiting. She let me finger her and finger her butt while we were waiting, but it was clear something was going on. She had all the room doors locked and wouldn't let me check so I instantly thought there has to be dudes in there. I was thinking about my little head because she did say bareback, anal, wide open menu. I notice she got a text message and I saw a guy number. So I started getting cautious and started putting my pants on. Then few minutes later I hear knock and before she got to the door I got to the door first. I looked through peep hole and there was a skinny black guy. I look at her and say oh you trying to rob me. And she was like noooo so I open door fast and push guy out the way and leave hotel.

    Another guy said when he went to see her, he notice suspicious men. Those men went into the building when he did and on the same elevator. Since he notice them he ended up getting off a different floor. Then left.

    Newbies! Before seeing a woman do your due diligence! Does she have reviews and comments on USASG, Call Escort, Babylon, Monkey, etc. If you don't find anything or the comments / reviews you see look suspicious then post her here. If I know she's bad news I will respond as will others. I don't want to see a fellow mongers robbed, hurt, or set up. If you can't wait for a response ask yourself this. Is she offering a WIDE open menu at a low donation, she has no legitimate reviews, and no online content, then steer clear until you hear from a senior member here. The only time a girl is legit with no reviews and she's offering a wide-open menu is when the donation for that wide open menu is reasonable within the market and she has a lot of online content like only fans and Snapchat. Typically those girls with that online content don't want to do anything that's going to ruin their business from selling online content and if they're out here, rob dudes, bad reviews stop buying their online content. To be extra safe, you could post it here before seeing her and seeing if any monger saw her, but just didn't really review on her or whatever that could help as well. I know there's plenty of mongers that don't like leaving reviews and comments cause they want to keep those girls with themselves, which I think it's pretty bogus, we all know these women are seeing men throughout the day and any man that doesn't want to leave a review or comment on a girl because he wants to keep her for himself is a Simp.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7361.jpeg‎   IMG_7357.jpeg‎   IMG_7362.jpeg‎   IMG_7358.jpeg‎   IMG_7363.jpeg‎  

    IMG_7360.jpeg‎  

  12. #4981

    Waste of time

    Tried this one and she responded fast. Should have been a red flag but comms were good but is surprisedly high priced and she said she had no specials. After a few comms and declining cause of the high price she instantly started dropping her rates another red flag I should have seen. Any ways agreed on price and time got to place and she ghosted. Should have avoided when she said she had a terrible Christmas LOL.

    Oh well on to the next!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/184287902718

    Have fun boys.

    Porkchopp.

  13. #4980

    Latina Agency Using Fake Pictures- Go Figure

    Agency using multiple numbers and ads but and at same hotel. It's a nice hotel around idrive. Like right next to the two new hotel resort that were built.

    This one is actually there but service isn't great. I saw her about one or two weeks ago when I was trying to see the other girl, who I've seen like two times. Sofia, http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...362&viewfull=1#post7040362.

    I guess they're just using her pictures for the ads. I reviewed her twice here and I kind of gave her a review of being the Latina version of Aly Kat. But when I got there they sent me to the thicker one with black hair. She's attractive and she's thick. She's got a good amount of meat on her. But like I said, her service isn't good and she has a lot of rules. She grabs your dick to direct it in her and that throws me off. I don't need directions I'm not a teenage boy who's wet behind his ears. She also stops periodically to checks if the condom still on like midway during backshots. She just kills the mood a lot. She said she does Greek, but she doesn't really let you do it and only wants it in spoon position which is wack. So I ended up going limp dick and finally got it up for mediocre missionary then nutted. I vow if I see her I'm walking straight out and that's what I did this time. I was hoping to see the Sofia since she was in ad and through text said she's there 100% real. And they 100% lied. She wasn't in the room and the thicker girl with black hair was. So I walked out and left.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3264261

    These girls aren't there. I did some reacon and these ads are all using same hotel and same room number.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3220198

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3384509

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3179612
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7328.jpeg‎   IMG_7325.jpeg‎   IMG_7329.jpeg‎   IMG_7327.jpeg‎   IMG_7326.jpeg‎  


  14. #4979

    Standard death threat extortion scam.

    I said yes I will meet, pay you everything you want.

    In person.

    Tracked about 20 down, all Africa or Caribbean.

    All hollow.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayFL123  [View Original Post]
    Good evening, being a member of this board I feel like I have the responsibility to report a recent interaction messaging Latina providers. Reached out to a few off them over the weekend while I was craving some Latinas. The next day I got back a text from a 470 (Georgia) number claiming to be MS13 running one of the girls I texted and didn't partake. The standard threats, don't make us do something to you or your family etc etc.

    Just be careful out there ya'll.

  15. #4978
    Quote Originally Posted by JayFL123  [View Original Post]
    Good evening, being a member of this board I feel like I have the responsibility to report a recent interaction messaging Latina providers. Reached out to a few off them over the weekend while I was craving some Latinas. The next day I got back a text from a 470 (Georgia) number claiming to be MS13 running one of the girls I texted and didn't partake. The standard threats, don't make us do something to you or your family etc etc.

    Just be careful out there ya'll.
    It's just handler of the Latina providers trying to scam you by acting tough. I told them to fuck off every time and I'm still very well and alive LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape