Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 13518
-
01-13-25 16:04 #12843Senior Member

Posts: 159Shopie
I contacted her saying I was interested in a HHR visit and was looking for DATY and what donations might be. She responded bye. Maybe someone else will have better luck.
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-25 15:47 #12842Senior Member

Posts: 844Hmmm
Nice titties.
Originally Posted by LivingItWild
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-25 14:10 #12841Senior Member

Posts: 386Damn that clit is hugh. Almost like a small dick LOL.
Originally Posted by IlkPus2
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-25 08:49 #12840Senior Member

Posts: 460Flying J
Thanks for clearing that up. I thought it was a new sex move from Fred Garvin / Male Prostitute. The a Flying J. " Lookout honey, you may want to stand over there, I'm going to need some room for this one. ".
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-25 08:02 #12839Regular Member

Posts: 13Stuffia
Anyone know anything about this women? Only one post on LC and all web searches didn't give me any intel.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/181359439#.
-
01-13-25 06:48 #12838Senior Member

Posts: 229Shopie
Anyone like to add or let us know or are you trying to marry her? LOL.
Originally Posted by IlkPus2
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 15:44 #12837Regular Member

Posts: 4Blue Ash
I'm a relatively new to this board and I see a lot of negativity for Blue Ash. I've seen quite a few women in BA over the years, women who have reviews and I know are legit. Is LE setting up sting operations in BA, or is hotel management on the lookout for unusual activity should we say and notify LE?
-
01-11-25 13:52 #12836Senior Member

Posts: 1165Flying J is a trucker gas station.
Originally Posted by BengalMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 13:22 #12835Senior Member

Posts: 844?
What's a flying J??
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 12:11 #12834Senior Member

Posts: 2250Blue Ash
You really should read this forum before seeing anyone in Blue Ash. Especially a girl that wouldn't get a hit at a Flying J.
Originally Posted by TheBigBeat77
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 12:02 #12833Senior Member

Posts: 258She and Cameron were together for a while as a couple and also offered duos together. They split. She was a reliable provider at one point, but haven't seen her since they split. She was not as into it as Cameron gets, and like Cameron she prefers women but doesn't mind men.
Originally Posted by TheBigBeat77
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 11:21 #12832Senior Member

Posts: 353Are you seriously thinking about going to blue ash to see escort?
Originally Posted by TheBigBeat77
[View Original Post]
Do you have bail money and a bondsman?
-
01-11-25 10:12 #12831Regular Member

Posts: 7Andi / Brit in Blue Ash
Does anyone have any word about this woman, who lives in Blue Ash? Any info is appreciated!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/178337128
-
01-11-25 09:28 #12830Senior Member

Posts: 229Shopie
I contacted her and she got back to me then when silent. Love to know looks like my type!
Originally Posted by IlkPus2
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 22:10 #12829Senior Member

Posts: 159Shopie
Anyone know anything about her? I know she has run ads before but she must have pulled them down, because there is only the current ad. Which concerns me. I did a name search and looked at all the pictures from reports for the last year and found none did a google image and tin eye search and nothing came up.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/181240249











Reply With Quote




