Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 18567
-
01-15-25 05:10 #16257Senior Member

Posts: 324Paisley the Vixen
I can't find any useful reviews on Paisley the Vixen. Her incall in Mt. Auburn seems a bit sketchy. Any info would be appreciated.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/181359044
-
01-14-25 19:50 #16256Senior Member

Posts: 238Not AMP but Lilith would do this I'm sure.
Originally Posted by Sgorka
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 16:32 #16255Senior Member

Posts: 208Say What?
Read the original post dude. The poster said that he had a female friend who wanted to go to an AMP and get serviced. Hence, my advice.
Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides3
[View Original Post]
Nytehawk.
-
01-14-25 10:26 #16254Senior Member

Posts: 57Couples Massage
Maybe call or text Sunflower, they have a room with two tables.
Originally Posted by Sgorka
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 07:02 #16253Senior Member

Posts: 87I love this suggestion but my life experiences tell me that the odds of a female friend being okay with this is pretty low. Still, you miss all the shots you never take. And if she is okay with all of this, then it's probably time to see about making her a friend With Benefits.
Originally Posted by NyteHawk
[View Original Post]
Several AMPs in the area have couples rooms, so it's feasible.
-
01-13-25 13:58 #16252Senior Member

Posts: 208Just a Suggestion
Maybe go in to a known FS spa for a couples massage, insist on being undraped, and when you get your HE or FS, your female friend can request DATY. An added plus is that you can watch her receive DATY and have an excellent memory for future Masturbatory Sessions. Could be expensive, but money well spent IMO. Good luck and make sure you report back.
Originally Posted by Sgorka
[View Original Post]
Nytehawk.
-
01-13-25 10:04 #16251Senior Member

Posts: 1420Odd but ok
I've a female friend that asked if I knew of any AMP's that would service women and go down on her during the visit. I've not heard of any that would service women that way but maybe you dogs know of one.
-
01-13-25 02:23 #16250Regular Member

Posts: 44 Hand Worth It
Dozed off and dreamt I ended up at Sakura and chose to treat myself.
Wasted no time, within the first 5 minutes of being there they were both on their knees taking turns warming me up.
Moved to the couch in the back room and sat back while they got me close. Took a little breather to reset then moved up to the table. Started in on the first one while number 2 stood behind and kept the boys company. Second one got antsy so I switched it up and bent her over. Spent a few minutes blowing her back out until I was ready to go.
First time back there in 4 or 5 months. Great as usual. I'm a once or twice a year indulgence type of guy so I don't submit reports usually. Appreciate all the info on this board, I check it weekly.
-
01-12-25 19:58 #16249Senior Member

Posts: 737Lots of L-1 AMPs to pick from, like Eddy said just read the forum, and when you travel do the same, and just click on rubmaps and enter your city, then on the menu, select the number of reviews filter for the list of AMPs.
Originally Posted by PlugMe
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 19:43 #16248Senior Member

Posts: 98True
I have only been once and it was very rushed. She wouldn't give me an hour and definitely just wanted to get down to business. I was probably in and out in no longer than 20 minutes. When I was walking out, the girl was already in the bathroom giving her dog a bath. It might not be worth the extra money for a rushed nurse experience.
Originally Posted by RubMania19
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 17:25 #16247Senior Member

Posts: 127Eight ft
Have not had the Nuru there, but I can tell you from reading other posts, and my own experience there, don't expect a long FS (they tire out quickly)., and be prepared to haggle here.
Now I usually go in the evening after dinner, and even around 8 or 9 pm so in their defense, maybe they were tired by that time. But from what others have told me and my own experience, They're more of a get you in and quickly get you out kind of shop, so even if you had a Nuru I'm not sure how relaxed it would be. Just one man's opinion. Maybe your experience will be better than mine. I haven't been in a few weeks so maybe they have new girls there now. Good luck.
Originally Posted by UpLate
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 16:11 #16246Senior Member

Posts: 988 foot
Can anyone tell me if the nuru massage offered at 8 foot is worth it? I haven't been able to get out much lately, and want to make my next visit count.
-
01-12-25 13:47 #16245Senior Member

Posts: 2250Recommendations
You have options. Depends on your preferences. Suggest reading the forum starting from here and back three pages. You'll get a feel for what matches your interests, needs and your location while in town. YMMV.
Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo28
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 12:04 #16244Senior Member

Posts: 346Hey there
I'd honestly recommend searching the board for your answer. There are plenty of reviews for what you seek.
Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo28
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 00:31 #16243Regular Member

Posts: 3Visiting
I'm headed to Cincinnati for business on the 15th. Does anyone have recommendations on the MP for a good massage and a good MP for FS?










Reply With Quote




