Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 182 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 232 282 682 1182 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 25050
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22335

    Chrissy / Athena / Anastasia and Electra?

    I've been having a bad go of trying to link up with providers during my monthly visit to town (struck out the last 6 times). Last month Mimi got back to me after I had already left and was out of time so I'm looking to broaden the horizons. Anyone have info on the following?

    Chrissy / Athena / Anastasia.

    I've used the search and the best I could find is that she has been reviewed and it was poor service. That was a while back so I am hopeful that maybe I can get lucky. The main question I have is are the pictures real and accurate? I could go for a hot blonde.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/124613423022

    Electra.

    Seems real thick and I know that that normally means she's probably the size of a Cadillac now but was wondering if anyone has seen her and if she is any good. Are the pictures real / accurate?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...l/377925612571

    Thanks all. Hopefully I'll be able to finally provide a report this month as it has been a real dry spell.

  2. #22334

    Catch Erica White if you can

    https://tryst.link/escort/ericawhite

    She tours fairly regularly but is in PVD until tomorrow morning, good higher end incall. She's on the pricey end I know but highly recommended, I saw her for the first time last October when she was in PVD and was able to see her again yesterday. Sexier in person, her pro shot photos don't do her justice imo. 5 for the hour but not a clock watcher we ended up spending 2 hours together. MSOG, excellent and really into DFK / BBBJWCIM / DATY. Loves to fuck, every position on table. No bare, no greek, but you honestly won't notice. She just knows how to get real intimate real quick, she managed to get 3 pops out of me and then we took a bath together where she teased me trying for a 4th but I was on another planet by then. Both times I've been with her I walk out of the hotel skipping. These are the type of encounters I am looking for.

  3. #22333
    "new" in town "Safari".

    Any intel Really new or new name?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/243956670375

  4. #22332

    Favorite Red Head

    Seen this photo before but no name for search. Quoted 220/ hr and nearby. Anyone know anything? https://skipthegames.com/img/014/NDg...mJkYjM3NQ.webp.

    Ends 7304 but supposedly a new number.

  5. #22331
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4547
    Quote Originally Posted by Funseekr  [View Original Post]
    Managed to get out to play again. This time I met up with the blue eyed tatted blonde in the Foxboro area. Nice girl. Pretty down to earth. Some baby damage, and her dog. Nice dog. I don't mind dogs. But its a bit distracting when the dog jumps up on the bed and starts licking your frigin leg while you're trying to get some action. She finally gets the dog to leave me alone and proceeds to give me a half ass BBBJ. Since I primarily just wanted head it was disappointing. Nice girl, just gave a lackluster BJ. Ended up having to spank one out on her tits. If I waited for her to do the job I would still be there. Again. Nice girl just wouldn't repeat personally. 100 for the visit. No rushing of any kind. Where the hell are all the BBBJ girls that provide a great BJ?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...h/049452187444

    Here's the link to your story since you didn't put that in there. And yes she have a big ass dog she love do much and won't let this dog out of her sight. I'm surprised she finally told that dog to get down.

  6. #22330
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4547
    Quote Originally Posted by Funseekr  [View Original Post]
    Managed to get out to play again. This time I met up with the blue eyed tatted blonde in the Foxboro area. Nice girl. Pretty down to earth. Some baby damage, and her dog. Nice dog. I don't mind dogs. But its a bit distracting when the dog jumps up on the bed and starts licking your frigin leg while you're trying to get some action. She finally gets the dog to leave me alone and proceeds to give me a half ass BBBJ. Since I primarily just wanted head it was disappointing. Nice girl, just gave a lackluster BJ. Ended up having to spank one out on her tits. If I waited for her to do the job I would still be there. Again. Nice girl just wouldn't repeat personally. 100 for the visit. No rushing of any kind. Where the hell are all the BBBJ girls that provide a great BJ?
    Those girls are on snapchat and only fans selling video of them fucking their boyfriend bareback everything to sell to guys that's willing to pay them for it. So they don't want to put any effort for the real interaction.

  7. #22329

    Any information on this one?


  8. #22328
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4547
    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone put me on with this chick? Never met her or anything but she won't respond to any msgs or calls. I saw a review about her and her special tongue move and want to try it out LOL. My send me a pm or whatever if you can put me on. I've tried many time now. Right after she posts in the mornings.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...n/721156975857
    Text her on a real number. She had an ad last week saying due to immature guys. She will only respond to real number.

  9. #22327

    Diamond

    Second one has been reported on here quite often. Mostly meh, no deep throat, alleged hard paraphernalia seen.

  10. #22326

    Tatted blonde

    Managed to get out to play again. This time I met up with the blue eyed tatted blonde in the Foxboro area. Nice girl. Pretty down to earth. Some baby damage, and her dog. Nice dog. I don't mind dogs. But its a bit distracting when the dog jumps up on the bed and starts licking your frigin leg while you're trying to get some action. She finally gets the dog to leave me alone and proceeds to give me a half ass BBBJ. Since I primarily just wanted head it was disappointing. Nice girl, just gave a lackluster BJ. Ended up having to spank one out on her tits. If I waited for her to do the job I would still be there. Again. Nice girl just wouldn't repeat personally. 100 for the visit. No rushing of any kind. Where the hell are all the BBBJ girls that provide a great BJ?

  11. #22325

    What is up with her comms?

    Can anyone put me on with this chick? Never met her or anything but she won't respond to any msgs or calls. I saw a review about her and her special tongue move and want to try it out LOL. My send me a pm or whatever if you can put me on. I've tried many time now. Right after she posts in the mornings.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...n/721156975857

  12. #22324

    Intel?

    Sorry this is not a report but asking to see if anyone has seen this red head out of west greenwich?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/warwi...r/366186905607

  13. #22323

  14. #22322

    Bathroomless Ashley

    Despite all the negative press she has gotten on here, I got some backchannal intel from a trusted gent, who said that she was coherent, in a decent upscale hotel, and no handlers in evidence. So, I bit the bullet and took a chance last week and went to see her. So here's my review.

    She was indeed coherent, looked good, much better than a couple years ago when I saw her last, when she had lost a lot of weight and looked sickly. Her hair is longer again, but I think she's also wearing a wig-extension. She no longer looks skinny and sickly like she did a couple years ago, she looks healthy, and her tits looked big and nice and pendulous, and I spent some time fucking them. I did not see any evidence of drugs, and she was not drinking booze, just iced tea out of the bottle. DFK was superb as it always has been. DATY was clean and fresh, even though I assume she had probably taken recent loads in there because she's such high volume and it was late afternoon / evening when I saw her. She did look a bit rough and tired, although that wasn't at all reflected in her performance, which was upbeat and enthusiastic. I fucked her in mish and doggy and CG and had her finish me off with a BBBJ with swallow. Nice nasty dirty banter. There wasn't any rush, but she did keep me waiting for 3/4 of an hour before she texted me the room number. I assume she's been booking back to back and she more or less admitted that. Her rate has gone up from the 135 it used to be to 175 half hour. But I don't consider that too bad in today's inflation. So, given that the incall appears safe, and she looks decent, especially those fine pendulous natural tits and her face, though a bit worn, is still pretty. The blow job was a bit toothier than I recall in previous years, though, so there's that. But she's still a nice submissive GFE PSE cumslut, so I'll probably return to that well again soon, given the shortage of decent looking and decent performing talent these days in decent incalls.

  15. #22321

    Victoria BBW North RI

    Anyone have any experience with this girl? Started texting her to set up an appointment. Said she was avaliable then crickets for an hour then responded saying she was ready and when I asked for donation crickets again for about 30 minutes then she asked if I wanted qv or hh and I replied qv then again crickets. I finally gave up.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ence/179404221

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape