Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 18531
-
01-12-25 17:25 #16221Senior Member

Posts: 127Eight ft
Have not had the Nuru there, but I can tell you from reading other posts, and my own experience there, don't expect a long FS (they tire out quickly)., and be prepared to haggle here.
Now I usually go in the evening after dinner, and even around 8 or 9 pm so in their defense, maybe they were tired by that time. But from what others have told me and my own experience, They're more of a get you in and quickly get you out kind of shop, so even if you had a Nuru I'm not sure how relaxed it would be. Just one man's opinion. Maybe your experience will be better than mine. I haven't been in a few weeks so maybe they have new girls there now. Good luck.
Originally Posted by UpLate
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 16:11 #16220Senior Member

Posts: 978 foot
Can anyone tell me if the nuru massage offered at 8 foot is worth it? I haven't been able to get out much lately, and want to make my next visit count.
-
01-12-25 13:47 #16219Senior Member

Posts: 2246Recommendations
You have options. Depends on your preferences. Suggest reading the forum starting from here and back three pages. You'll get a feel for what matches your interests, needs and your location while in town. YMMV.
Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo28
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 12:04 #16218Senior Member

Posts: 346Hey there
I'd honestly recommend searching the board for your answer. There are plenty of reviews for what you seek.
Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo28
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 00:31 #16217Regular Member

Posts: 3Visiting
I'm headed to Cincinnati for business on the 15th. Does anyone have recommendations on the MP for a good massage and a good MP for FS?
-
01-11-25 18:27 #16216Senior Member

Posts: 71Selection
Who and was it the right choice?
Originally Posted by RascalRooster
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 18:23 #16215Senior Member

Posts: 71Winner?
Well, who won favor and did they make you happy with your final selection?
Originally Posted by RascalRooster
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 17:55 #16214Senior Member

Posts: 384I been going to a certain AMP for a while now. Always great service but when I leave always ask.
Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides3
[View Original Post]
Don't put reviews on line.
-
01-10-25 21:27 #16213Senior Member

Posts: 51AB vs CD
So which is the better side to go into? Been a while since I've been up to visit there.
Originally Posted by RascalRooster
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 20:22 #16212Senior Member

Posts: 62If the girls there don't tone down their behavior it might be, stopped in the other night and as soon as I pulled into the lot both doors wide open with girls waving me to come to their place. I get out of the vehicle and girls from both places come running and practically get into a tug of war trying to get me into their place.
Originally Posted by BengalMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 19:42 #16211Senior Member

Posts: 346Natura?
Is that the name of this place. I've not visited this one yet. Sounds like it's right down the street from Zen. I've heard the girls there are comparable to Sakura. I like that!
Originally Posted by MarblesKyle
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 19:39 #16210Senior Member

Posts: 346Only he knows
Where they will go next. Guaranteed it's coming though. He's notorious.
Originally Posted by BengalMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 16:49 #16209Regular Member

Posts: 21Where to go
So where to go in the area for a good massage, pretty girl, and a Handy?
-
01-10-25 13:16 #16208Senior Member

Posts: 844Sheriff Richard
You think he might go into A / B and C / D next?
Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides3
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 10:28 #16207Senior Member

Posts: 489Parking
The only places I go to are Sunflower and Sakura, but I always park elsewhere and wear a hat and shades so it's harder to identify me.
Originally Posted by JimJrHd110
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





