Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 88 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 138 188 588 1088 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15744
    Quote Originally Posted by CrewMan7  [View Original Post]
    Tif360 out of Schaumburg cannot post link as she blocked me. Wants 1 k. No way.

    AimToPlease been reported on. Told me 450-500 and absolutely must suit up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-1305897104b0

    LetsHaveFun. Quoted 300-400. Haven't met yet. No anal. Everything else is fine.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-594cecbc0502

    Ashley time waster.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-acfa2d3a3968

    Alycat. No anal and is submissive. Wants 400 cannot host.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-2d80fafafeca
    You know can still share link even if you were blocked.

    Just click on her name in messages and it will take you to a page where it says the person can't be found or something like that.

    Then simply copy paste that link here.

  2. #15743

    Recent findings

    Tif360 out of Schaumburg cannot post link as she blocked me. Wants 1 k. No way.

    AimToPlease been reported on. Told me 450-500 and absolutely must suit up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-1305897104b0

    LetsHaveFun. Quoted 300-400. Haven't met yet. No anal. Everything else is fine.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-594cecbc0502

    Ashley time waster.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-acfa2d3a3968

    Alycat. No anal and is submissive. Wants 400 cannot host.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-2d80fafafeca

  3. #15742

    SB_Jax

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...f0b2b66031eed0

    $500, I swore she said $400 on our call. Not from Champaign, DECATUR. So she could be traveling from FAR FAR. She made the trek to my place, knew what she was getting into. She got "lost" multiple times and 2 hour trip turned into 2 hours and 40 min. It's easily GPSable and 4 turns to get from my door to Decatur. The 3-4 hours we agreed upon got cut to 2 hrs. She tried for an hour 30. She is HOT. Pictures match her punk / goth look and came dressed that way. She was very proud of the way she dressed. So much so she DIDN"T WANT TO TAKE HER CLOTHES OFF! Granted everything was accessible but WTF. She tried to pull the "know my worth" card, I pulled out her titty from her shirt. She does BBBJ but everything is covered. Including her LMAO! Kept shirt, bra, skirt and BOOTS on my bed. But again very fuckable and those titties are big enough to hang out the top of her shirt. Would not titty fuck, damn. She was a champ for giving head because I was pretty turned off with all the BS and she couldn't get into cowgirl, pretty sure she just likes to take it doggy and mish. She still left 10 min early. Don't know much else to say about this one. Only benefit is that despite me telling her to count everything when she got there she didn't until 20 minutes into her drive back and messaged me about it. I had already given her $15 for gas a few days prior, something I NEVER do but I said F* IT. She offered to send it back multiple times that day and said to take it off the total for tonight. I told her "no way" on both. Anyways, I responded back, "And you were supposed to stay for 3-4 hours. I think we just call this a compromise on both our parts. " Onto the next.

  4. #15741

    I met with her

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty58  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-5d6f80ad1661 Time waster, wants money upfront. Phone ends in 9765.
    She was real -she was cool. Logistically it didn't' work out for us. Missed opportunity.

  5. #15740
    Quote Originally Posted by RayMunroe  [View Original Post]
    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...c058e5669502f3

    Total waste of time. Catfishy vs profile, cute enough to fuck still. Went to dinner completely platonic to meet and greet. Before arranging for next meet she is hitting me up for $720 for her sisters JJC tuition and more for her firefighting courses. No thanks, next.
    One of her verification video totally does not look anything like one of her pictures. Makeup does amazing transformation for sure.

  6. #15739

    Evelyn_537

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...c058e5669502f3

    Total waste of time. Catfishy vs profile, cute enough to fuck still. Went to dinner completely platonic to meet and greet. Before arranging for next meet she is hitting me up for $720 for her sisters JJC tuition and more for her firefighting courses. No thanks, next.

  7. #15738
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty58  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-5d6f80ad1661 Time waster, wants money upfront. Phone ends in 9765.
    She's been around for a while now. Met her 2 years ago when she lived in Darien. Nice lay, BBFS and enjoys sex.

  8. #15737

    Cindy

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-5d6f80ad1661 Time waster, wants money upfront. Phone ends in 9765.

  9. #15736
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper2005  [View Original Post]
    Where? I did not see the link. Just started chatting with her, oh well.
    Looks like she's gone on Seeking or for some reason she blocked me.

  10. #15735
    Where? I did not see the link. Just started chatting with her, oh well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyncoxide  [View Original Post]
    Her pics on SA are not real. She is a pro. Someone posted her listcrawler ad in the escort thread.

  11. #15734

    Link to Listcrawler ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyncoxide  [View Original Post]
    Her pics on SA are not real. She is a pro. Someone posted her listcrawler ad in the escort thread.
    Can you share the link to her ad? I couldn't find it in the escort thread.

  12. #15733
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyncoxide  [View Original Post]
    Her pics on SA are not real. She is a pro. Someone posted her listcrawler ad in the escort thread.
    Is this the same person? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...648/2066101832.

    I also saw this report from NC.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    Been busy sugar hunting. Here are some reports. Ones that I'm willing to share LOL. Let's get the junks out of the way first then followed by a few that I actually met.

    Jollierousse

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-572b55f68acb

    Actually met her. She hosted at her place. Pretty nice face. Body is meh. Small tits and wider hips. Real red hair and red carpet. Profile pics are either older pics or someone that looks like her. 400 and EVERYTHING covered, even the HJ. FML. CBJ was decent but sex was uninspiring. She came a few times and it was taking me a while to cum and she pretty much stopped so I didn't even finish (and can't with that hat on). Waste of 400. Obviously I will not repeat as I'm only interested in BB. Her location is listed in Nashville now. Not sure if because of her travels (she's a flight attendant). She simply isn't worth it.

  13. #15732
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakspead  [View Original Post]
    Was perusing Seeking and came across this one: https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-572b55f68acb.

    She tries hard to come off as someone who is "doing the right thing" but I think the reality is she's in for a quick lay. Talked to her on the phone, she's real, and she wants 450 or so. But I got her down to 350. Just got to be simple about it.

    Her story is that she relocated from Alberta, Canada. And she has a bit of an accent. She's talking about how next week she'll be in Oak Park. I told her lets do a meet and greet, and she's like sure if there is chemistry shall we start right away?

    I declined on that. I'm actually looking for something long term. But yeah if you're interested, treat her like a human and you'll be fine for a quick lay.
    Her pics on SA are not real. She is a pro. Someone posted her listcrawler ad in the escort thread.

  14. #15731
    Quote Originally Posted by BojHunter85  [View Original Post]
    Case and point.
    FYI I won't be sharing her contact info since she didn't give me permission to do that. You're going to have pay for a membership and play the game if you want to score some points.

  15. #15730
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty58  [View Original Post]
    I was talking to her last week and she told me she was not on birth control but I was lucky because she just found out she was pregnant. Run, don't walk away!
    Case and point.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape