Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 11574
-
01-17-25 16:27 #9594Senior Member

Posts: 28104 xx Garvey about 200 ft west of Santa Anita. South El Monte.
Originally Posted by KimuraLock
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 13:53 #9593Senior Member

Posts: 39Backup plan
Am going to try to meet up with this girl in El Monte area and if she flakes out or is a catfish I need a back up plan. Where's this GS spa I've been reading about? Any help would be great and if the girl is for real and provides a good service I'll let my fellow mongerers know so you can try her out.
-
01-17-25 07:54 #9592Senior Member

Posts: 2017Yihs
What happened to Yih's Medical Center in San Gabriel? Haven't been there since Shirley Last I heard there was another girl named Jennifer to service you?
-
01-16-25 19:11 #9591Senior Member

Posts: 130Zara GS Spa
Got in and immediately got greeted by Zara who was in a white dress. Looks great. She led me to a room and helped me take off my clothes and even picked them up off the floor for me to hang up, thought that was sweet.
She initially rubbed her hands all over my body as I sat down on the bed with her standing over me so I started kissing her and she seemed very receptive. Worked my way down her body and her tits were a great size as I could smush my face inbetween them, and she liked it when I sucked on the nipple so that's always a plus in my books. After some more kissing she began to work and kissed me from top to bottom as she kneeled to the floor for a BBJ. She was like a machine going off on me and it felt amazing. I legit could have popped right there but I wanted to play more so I put her on the table and gave her some kisses from head to thighs before asking for a cover. Started in mish and she was handling it well, seemed like she was enjoying it a lot but who knows. After a couple of minutes I asked for sideways doggy and finished within the next minute.
Overall very sweet girl. I had a great time with her. I suggest you go check her out.
-
01-16-25 00:54 #9590Regular Member

Posts: 4Guess I missed out on both Sydney and Emma. Any other similar providers?
-
01-15-25 18:14 #9589Regular Member

Posts: 9Corner of Peck and Garvey in El Monte
Does anyone know where that girl that used to work here the past 3 years went? She was here almost every Friday and weekends.
-
01-14-25 22:36 #9588Senior Member

Posts: 82What was the damage? Which one is hotter.
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 22:23 #9587Banned Member

Posts: 537Sounds like she would be your type.
Originally Posted by ICloud319
[View Original Post]
Sydney at Star spa as well. Her last day is tomorrow.
-
01-14-25 21:34 #9586Senior Member

Posts: 82Is she a spinner? I like girls with a little meat on them, if any have recs that would be great.
Originally Posted by Lefty2887
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 19:11 #9585Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 64July at Sky
Just finger around, not in, and no tonguing, got to work up to that I guess LOL, I'm too focused on DFK and DATY, ha.
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 16:47 #9584Banned Member

Posts: 537Haha yes I've gone into detail before about her ass in doggy. From waist to ass to the back dimples. Excellent view. Did you tongue punch or stick your finger?
Originally Posted by Lefty2887
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 14:25 #9583Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 64July at Sky
Yes, definitely worth heading to Sky again if you haven't been lately. Like Jrp21 mentions, this is Palace 2.0, so if you've been there you know what you're getting. If you haven't been to the Palace you should check it out or go to Sky.
Originally Posted by DildoBaggens
[View Original Post]
Jrp21 had such a great review so I had to check it out for myself. Definitely a similar experience.
Keep in mind if you go for the table shower you have to go for a full hour, no HH (I asked). If you haven't been before, it's worth trying. At the HJ only places with table showers, the providers I've been with are fully clothed, so this was my first full body-to-body table shower. July took great care of me, some kisses on my back while heading down for the rimjob.
Back to the room after the shower, BBBJ, CFS. I think Jrp21 is underselling July's ass, it's an amazing view from doggy.
July is there through the end of the month, and then I think she heads back to the Palace.
-
01-14-25 13:11 #9582Senior Member

Posts: 1069Sky
I reviewed this place almost a year ago before it was called Sky. Back then the provider was on her damn phone for much of the time, so I never went back. Sounds like a huge change in attitude. I know Whittier extremely well, so you fellas better take advantage of this place asap. A place as blatantly fun as the way JRP21 describes will probably soon be on WPD's radar. Get it while you can!
DB.
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 22:51 #9581Banned Member

Posts: 537Nico
Some of you guys had asked me about Nico at Asian Palace. Sorry cleared my inbox so I don't remember who but she's back and she's at Sky spa (Whittier).
Quick rundown. Pretty face, manmade boobs and no booty. Rims you like she's looking for treasure.
-
01-11-25 22:09 #9580Banned Member

Posts: 537Sky Spa. Whittier 1-5-25
Finally, Sky Spa in Whittier.
Located on painter and lambert.
I haven't been to a Whittier spa since ks closed.
I guess this spa has been opened for awhile going from FS to HJ / BJ only to now FS again and under new management. This is Asian Palace 2. 0. So you Whittier guys now get a closer palace. However, there is a table shower here! This was my first time getting one. The girls were July (Rachel) and Sugar.
I go in and get July. I get undressed and off to the shower room we go. If yall haven't seen her by now, she is late 30's, nice natural boobs, and fat butt for Asian standards. Her service is always great and always a great fuck. I've made her cum before. So I get undressed, and off to the shower room we go. I lay on the table, both naked and she starts showering me. Scrubs me down and then starts rubbing them nice tits all over my back then going up to my neck and kissing my ears while moaning etc. I was fucking hard. So then she does something she's never done before. I start getting rimmed LOL. Aggressively. I guess because of the shower she's more open here. I aint complaining. I flip and then she gets on top and starts sliding so my dick grinds all over her pussy bare. My god that felt great. After she starts a great BBBJ with DT. At this point Sugar walks in naked and she joins the fun. While July is BJing, Sugar starts playing with my chest / sucking my nipples and I tell her I want to eat her out and she obliges. So I DATY and DATO. After it ends. I go back to the room for FS and instead of July coming in, Sugar comes in and starts kissing me. I start rubbing her pussy and she's wet. I decide there this is who I'm fucking tonight. Sugar is early 30's. Light skinned. Slim build with B boobs and small booty. Face is pretty without makeup. She's a big time DFK. I've ahd her before at palace but this time she was way more sensual and GFE. She was tight. We did mish with alot of DFK. Then She does cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. I ask for doggy and plan on finishing here and do. Busted good. She kept me inside for over a minute afterwards. It got to say this session was better than my first one with her. Spent more than I planned to but all in all I left happy AF. 120 to July and 140 to Sugar for their respective services and 70 hr.













Reply With Quote




