Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 196 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 246 296 696 1196 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 18210
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15285
    Quote Originally Posted by Ymmv1515  [View Original Post]
    You said a whole lot to say nothing. STOP ALL THE BULLSHIT. These girls are coming in through agencies and they are vulnerable. The wannabe gatekeeper are not bringing in nothing. They are just renting. That's why the Asians doesn't deal with them because they want to control shit. You want see Asian girls that don't see AA. STOP HATING little dicks!!
    Alright bro, you got it. It seems like you're intent on being upset, and I'm going to let you do just that. Good luck.

  2. #15284

    Jenna

    I have been seeing Jenna since she arrived in Orlando. She is great and would make you feel like a boyfriend. I always have a good time with her. Treat her good fellas and be safe.

  3. #15283

    Natalia

    Finally got to meet up with Natalia after weeks trying to schedule at her place. She invited me in and was very nice. She let me shower first and after that the massage began. It was actually a very good massage to my surprise. Lot of teasing on my back and LOTS of tongue play LOL. On flip finished with bbj and half facial but she didn't let the rest escape her mouth.

  4. #15282

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she changed number?
    She did! I can't give you the new number since I'm not the gate keeper, but if you've seen her before, maybe I can ask her to send you a text?

  5. #15281

    Lexi

    Anyone know if she changed number?

  6. #15280
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Tatiana

    Hello gentleman, I saw Tatiana over the weekend Tatiana is a very skilled provider that gave me an amazing BBBJ, doggie, lazy dog, misch and finished in her mouth as she slurped every drop. Tatiana is a low volume provider that come into town every once in awhile as long as you schedule ahead of time with her. She is a thick Latina with big ass and big tits that knows how to please. If you haven't seen her send me a DM.

    Orlo69.

  7. #15279
    Any chance you found your 5 senior members? If you're still sharing, feel free to pm me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker9  [View Original Post]
    I have this young 24 year old white girl with an amazing body and for being 24 she knows how to use her body, per her request she will not see AA, I have seen her several times but I will say she is not cheap so you can work that out with her and come to an agreement, she wants to start slow with a couple of guys and see how it goes so I will be giving info to 5 senior members to start then we go from there as I don't want to burn her out and she said to start that way, from my experience with her you won't regret it 5 star all around and she is very very sexual and takes direction and goes with what you ask and need, I will respond to everyone in time so please be patient, here are some pics of her below she gave me today.

  8. #15278
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #15277

    Jenna

    Had a chance to welcome Jenna home and wish her a happy new year on Friday. I've known her for 2 years now, and is easily my ATF. Was another wonderful visit and look forward to next time!

    She is a bit behind on messages having been away, so be patient if you have messaged her. To make things easier (and avoid need for back and forth that just takes more time) - if you have little to no posts (regular member) or no recent posts (regardless of status), include a reference in your request for her info. You can find her account here with simple searching to send a DM.

    Be safe,

    OF69.

  10. #15276
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlNative  [View Original Post]
    Her body looks good. That ass looks nice, did you find the 5 senior members?
    Yeah looks 1000 x better than most of the pigs some of the members here swoon over.

  11. #15275

    Oh I seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker9  [View Original Post]
    I have this young 24 year old white girl with an amazing body and for being 24 she knows how to use her body, per her request she will not see AA, I have seen her several times but I will say she is not cheap so you can work that out with her and come to an agreement, she wants to start slow with a couple of guys and see how it goes so I will be giving info to 5 senior members to start then we go from there as I don't want to burn her out and she said to start that way, from my experience with her you won't regret it 5 star all around and she is very very sexual and takes direction and goes with what you ask and need, I will respond to everyone in time so please be patient, here are some pics of her below she gave me today.
    Just realized I've seen her before probably like 4 times. Had a little falling out but she looks good has that girl next door look. She's definitely great and I recommend seeing her.

  12. #15274
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker9  [View Original Post]
    I have this young 24 year old white girl with an amazing body and for being 24 she knows how to use her body, per her request she will not see AA, I have seen her several times but I will say she is not cheap so you can work that out with her and come to an agreement, she wants to start slow with a couple of guys and see how it goes so I will be giving info to 5 senior members to start then we go from there as I don't want to burn her out and she said to start that way, from my experience with her you won't regret it 5 star all around and she is very very sexual and takes direction and goes with what you ask and need, I will respond to everyone in time so please be patient, here are some pics of her below she gave me today.
    Goddamn, she's got an ass like an onion. Makes the eyes cry tears of happiness. 🥲.

  13. #15273

    That ass

    Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker9  [View Original Post]
    I have this young 24 year old white girl with an amazing body and for being 24 she knows how to use her body, per her request she will not see AA, I have seen her several times but I will say she is not cheap so you can work that out with her and come to an agreement, she wants to start slow with a couple of guys and see how it goes so I will be giving info to 5 senior members to start then we go from there as I don't want to burn her out and she said to start that way, from my experience with her you won't regret it 5 star all around and she is very very sexual and takes direction and goes with what you ask and need, I will respond to everyone in time so please be patient, here are some pics of her below she gave me today.
    Her body looks good. That ass looks nice, did you find the 5 senior members?

  14. #15272

    Jillian 24 yr UTR

    I have this young 24 year old white girl with an amazing body and for being 24 she knows how to use her body, per her request she will not see AA, I have seen her several times but I will say she is not cheap so you can work that out with her and come to an agreement, she wants to start slow with a couple of guys and see how it goes so I will be giving info to 5 senior members to start then we go from there as I don't want to burn her out and she said to start that way, from my experience with her you won't regret it 5 star all around and she is very very sexual and takes direction and goes with what you ask and need, I will respond to everyone in time so please be patient, here are some pics of her below she gave me today.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250110_134627_WhatsApp.jpg‎   IMG-20250110-WA0002.jpg‎   IMG-20250110-WA0000.jpg‎   IMG-20250110-WA0001.jpg‎  

  15. #15271

    Lexi

    I'm adding one more great review for Lexi. Thank you Voltron for sharing digits!

    Not the best part of town but quiet and safe incall location, very close to i4 so very convenient. She stays with a room mate, who I didn't get to meet, which was nice. Lexi was very sweet and friendly, made me feel very comfortable. Communication was great, all the way from the beginning when I reach out till my arrival, she was very responsive. Her rates were reasonable and she aims to please, I'll for sure visit again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape