Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 274 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 324 374 774 1274 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 41283
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37188
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    Might have to set up a visit.
    Okay fellas. As I mentioned, she is in Daytona. I apologize for any confusion. I have not seen her yet, but spoken to her several times. I couldn't get my schedule right to see her, but I definitely would have. She was referred to me by a friend. I didn't realize she was much heavier than the pictures she had showed me. I don't blame him at all, to each his own. I just wanted to clarify.

  2. #37187

    Is she a legit throater?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaLastPrince  [View Original Post]
    I'm here for her throat game. She never looked like those pics when I was dealing with her anyways. She had weight on her so no worries.
    Might have to set up a visit.

  3. #37186
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Fair warning, Vee bares no resemblance to those old pictures.
    I'm here for her throat game. She never looked like those pics when I was dealing with her anyways. She had weight on her so no worries.

  4. #37185

    Rebee the Colombian

    It's been a while since I posted, I've been mainly in the strip club scene. But decided to see fun else where. So I took a chance on Rebee. I've seen her post a couple times but I didn't see any one partake so I gave it a shot. I love latinas and she definitely fit the description. Big butt like really big butt like Jesus christ it's huge in a sexy way. Did a qv with her and it was good. The only down sides is she isn't as passionate and her photos are older. And when I mean older I mean 40 to 60 pounds ago older. But she carries her weight well in my opinion but I love thicker women. So her is my two cents if you made it this far in reading so take it easy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/181227801#.

  5. #37184

  6. #37183

    No resemblance

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaLastPrince  [View Original Post]
    PM me her digits she was a fav of mine when she posted here in Jax.
    Fair warning, Vee bares no resemblance to those old pictures.

  7. #37182
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow fiends. This lovely lady asked me to help her out with this post. She's normally mostly UTR, but has some regulars here in Jax. She just moved to Daytona. I will eventually see her down there when I travel for business. Some of you may want to as well. Her handle is Vee. For Veronica I think. 386-872-1XXX.
    PM me her digits she was a fav of mine when she posted here in Jax.

  8. #37181

    Missy is back

    For those of you that remember Missy from a few years back, apparently she's back in business. Definitely one of the top providers before. Head game was insanely good. She is talented to say the least. And gorgeous! Truly a gem. I have not seen her yet this time around, just going off last experience. She's a doll. Treat her right.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/930869123885

  9. #37180

    Creamy arella's fantasy

    I text for the numbers qv 2. 0, hh 3. 0 . Jeezzzz She is fine af tho!! LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/564976830742

  10. #37179
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax1077  [View Original Post]
    Looks too good to be true. You guys have any information on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/055262335535
    Its definitely her in the pics! Went I saw her and a friend 6-7 months ago, she was recovering from a surgery. So much so, she couldn't fuck me that hard but she ended up coming. And leaving me hanging LOL. But her friend was there and they gave me a threesome no charge! The tatts don't lie. I'd go see her brotha!

  11. #37178
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Those pictures you posted are VERY deceiving. She is literally doubled in circumference and is literally 3-4 inches shorter due to a spinal surgery. Service was decent, but I'll not repeat or recommend. She is literally a BBW now.
    Oh shit. Really? My bad.

  12. #37177

    Vee or Ronnie

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow fiends. This lovely lady asked me to help her out with this post. She's normally mostly UTR, but has some regulars here in Jax. She just moved to Daytona. I will eventually see her down there when I travel for business. Some of you may want to as well. Her handle is Vee. For Veronica I think. 386-872-1XXX.
    Those pictures you posted are VERY deceiving. She is literally doubled in circumference and is literally 3-4 inches shorter due to a spinal surgery. Service was decent, but I'll not repeat or recommend. She is literally a BBW now.

  13. #37176

    Gracias

    Quote Originally Posted by BadRonald  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/789236511838

    Link courtesy of Mr. Eastwood.

    I won't reveal what the V stands for, but she should probably be avoided. She is a sociopath who has a rap sheet longer than my dick. I knew her pretty well when she would stroll Timuquana Ave. back in 2007-09 when she was really attractive. I mean model like attractive. I made the foolish mistake of trying to be Captain Save-A-Ho and it cost me some emotional turmoil. She was heavy into crack back then and now I hear is doing H. She did give a really good BBBJ though. For someone like her, hitting the wall must be a *****.
    Dude, you saved me. The full story is stranger than fiction. Thank you.

  14. #37175

    Any idea?

    Looks too good to be true. You guys have any information on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/055262335535

  15. #37174

    Vee

    Hello fellow fiends. This lovely lady asked me to help her out with this post. She's normally mostly UTR, but has some regulars here in Jax. She just moved to Daytona. I will eventually see her down there when I travel for business. Some of you may want to as well. Her handle is Vee. For Veronica I think. 386-872-1XXX.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20250109_103608.jpg‎   IMG_20250109_103604.jpg‎   IMG_20250109_103600.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape