Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 26668
-
01-11-25 07:23 #22843Senior Member

Posts: 27Sexiest Goddess
Did she have her own transportation, or did you have to go get. Does she allow light kissing.
Originally Posted by YarnSpinner
[View Original Post]
Thanks.Lwdoc.
-
01-10-25 23:51 #22842Senior Member

Posts: 145I was told she's back at your local all inclusive resort.
Originally Posted by JMan2787
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 19:17 #22841Senior Member

Posts: 73I spoke with her today on that same number that was posted. Just keep trying, sometimes it takes a little bit to get back to you. What happened to Miami?
Originally Posted by MaxJulian2020
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 18:21 #22840Senior Member

Posts: 145Help w / Tiny
Can anyone help out with meeting Tiny? I tried using the number someone posted to see what her rates are. I'm in kzoo area so I'd have to drive up for a car visit. I hear great things and I want to get in on the fun before it's too late. Hell I already missed out on Mami.
-
01-10-25 18:11 #22839Senior Member

Posts: 262Mandy face pics
For the newer mongers, some face pics of Mandy from some earlier ads a few years ago.
Originally Posted by RobovDaslav
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 11:50 #22838Senior Member

Posts: 189She's real. I think she used to go by Redd or something. She told me but I don't remember. I recently saw her at a hotel in Comstock Park. Pictures accurate. She used to have a 419 # but I contacted her on the 616 # listed in your link. She's was pretty cool to talk to. I didn't try BJ, so I can't speak to skills there. We just talked for a bit before jumping into main course. She's super extra petite and fairly tight. I find her attractive. The only con was our meeting felt a little rushed. I think she was running behind meeting up with her friends a couple rooms down. Ss was 120.
Originally Posted by Tazz51
[View Original Post]
AR.
-
01-10-25 11:39 #22837Senior Member

Posts: 319Not sure of name
Hi Mongers has anyone seen her? TGTBT? Accurate pics? Looks like limited services does she offer more? Can message me if you want. Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...6/662246475207
-
01-10-25 11:10 #22836Regular Member

Posts: 2Lisamarie
Same as always a bait and swap. Avoid if your smart.
-
01-10-25 10:12 #22835Senior Member

Posts: 110Navy.
Direct number.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pids/181210306
Fee negotiable. She really good.
-
01-10-25 08:41 #22834Senior Member

Posts: 149Navy. Holy Shit she's hot!
I'm going up to my local recruiter today and enlisting!
Originally Posted by AustinRamos1
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 06:52 #22833Senior Member

Posts: 189Lisa Marie: Navy
As Truth pointed out, the list link is the correct phone number to contact. She has a host of hot girls scattered across greater Grand Rapids. If I uploaded properly, here's a couple pictures of Navy.
AR
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/michigan/grandrapids/181218279
-
01-09-25 19:28 #22832Senior Member

Posts: 135No luck.
I tried yesterday and again today. Crickets. Sad. If she ever gets back to me, I'll let yall know.
Originally Posted by RobovDaslav
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
Dj.
-
01-09-25 18:27 #22831Senior Member

Posts: 146Spidey Senses tingling
This is what I'm most interested in.
Originally Posted by Dj9947
[View Original Post]
This is just pure conjecture, based entirely on intuition and amateur sleuthing, on my part, but I get the sense that her incall situation is her home shared with a roommate (read 'boyfriend') that she's using whenever they happen to be at work and definitely without their knowledge. I only do incalls and getting interrupted by an incredibly (and rightfully) enraged partner doesn't really appeal to me, especially if I don't even know if she's worth the gamble LOL.
Very much hoping I'm wrong but definitely keep us posted on the visit if / when you go.
-
01-09-25 18:03 #22830Senior Member

Posts: 110Lisamari
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pids/181218279
Originally Posted by Dj9947
[View Original Post]
This has phone number may be it work.
-
01-09-25 17:29 #22829Senior Member

Posts: 175Ginger Leigh
She has TER reviews as recent as one year ago.
Originally Posted by RobBob62
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




