Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 721 to 735 of 5125
-
01-11-25 11:55 #4405Senior Member

Posts: 859Money grab on Tryst
Yeah it gets better (or worse). When I laughed at "her" for offering content for $200, "she" quickly dropped her price to $100 and that's when I bailed and realized she's just trying to grab money, delete her ad and move on. I do run all pix through Google-images and Tineye first, and her posted pix were clean. I supposed "she" could have sent me UTR porn, but even for $100, NFW. Not even in the ballpark of what I'm willing to pay.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
If I'm buying content, I'll usually throw a CashApp bone of $10 to first hold up a sign saying "come Fuck me David". Once I had a "woman" go to a lot of effort to photoshop in a small note, and another wrote on top of a printed photo in lipstick. Oh the games people play.
-
01-10-25 13:26 #4404Senior Member

Posts: 181B*tch gets around. Definitely a deposit scam / only fans promotion.
Originally Posted by SunsetStrip77
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 12:51 #4403Senior Member

Posts: 230The first one also advertises in Maine on Eros. I'd bet anything that it's a deposit scam.
Originally Posted by DaveSalem
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 06:03 #4402Senior Member

Posts: 43First is fake
First is an onlyfans "model".
Originally Posted by DaveSalem
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 00:04 #4401Senior Member

Posts: 230Carmen Never Responds
I have never had success getting a response from her. I've tried everything. I've tried using her own template, I have tried expanding on her template. Nothing. I would love to sample especially on days she runs specials since I think she over priced for the area. But since she never responds it's hard to determine if she's worth it or not.
Originally Posted by Insatiable44
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 20:39 #4400Senior Member

Posts: 650I know the pickings are slim but NEVER prepay or send deposits unless you are willing to gamble it not showing up.
Originally Posted by DaveSalem
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 19:46 #4399Senior Member

Posts: 181First one looks tgtb and wants a deposit. The ones with multiple home locations are sketchy to me. Reach out to her to book something in NC then from a different email or phone number NH. I bet she is available and ready to meet if you pay the deposit in both locations.
Originally Posted by DaveSalem
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 15:56 #4398Senior Member

Posts: 859Hospital BS
That is the most common excuse in the book: anything to do with a hospital visit. It's hard to argue with, but almost never true.
Originally Posted by SunsetStrip77
[View Original Post]
Only once did I eventually believe such a story. A married woman (free sex from AM) stood me up and later said her husband had a heart attack and she had to take him to the hospital. I said sorry and her response was "don't be. I am only sorry it wasn't fatal". For some reason after that snip, I believed her!
-
01-09-25 15:52 #4397Senior Member

Posts: 859Tryst reviews request
This one is a total smoke show. Wow. Any reports on her? I would almost be tempted to TOFTT on her, what a hottie.
https://tryst.link/escort/misslisah
Any reviews on this one? She is visiting Manchester end of month. Anyone have anything scheduled or seen her before? She's also coming to my area, but I don't pay deposits without seeing a positive review. In conversation I learned she wants $100 up front. Then when I asked to buy vids or pix, which she offers in her ad, she quoted me $200. Huh? Now I'm suspicious that it's a money grab, but I have always trusted and had 100% satisfaction with Tryst in the past. HELP!
https://tryst.link/escort/aly-x3
-
01-08-25 17:11 #4396Senior Member

Posts: 230I had a date with her a year ago in Portland. She blew me off, claimed her son broke his arm. I've always wondered if it were true. There are a number of reviews out there from guys she's blown off. I wouldn't try again.
Originally Posted by Insatiable44
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 11:05 #4395Senior Member

Posts: 90S and S
Steph said no Sylvia today so I may give Steph a run, what was your experience?
Originally Posted by PlmanSmith
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 11:04 #4394Senior Member

Posts: 90Carmen
Have tried reaching her for over a year, when she does respond, she ghosts shortly after. Yes I follow her 100 rules for contact in her ad.
Originally Posted by Ducatisfv4
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 10:25 #4393Senior Member

Posts: 303Steph and Sylvia are back
Text said until Wed am, Steph was once and done, might try Sylvia.
Last edited by Plman Smith; 01-05-25 at 10:26. Reason: speling
-
01-05-25 10:23 #4392Senior Member

Posts: 303Carmen Did you do the deposit?
I hesitate, have heard too many bad stories, overheard too many ladies not giving it bac because just pissy.
Originally Posted by CurtisI
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-25 18:40 #4391Senior Member

Posts: 181It's a nickname for Manchester.
Originally Posted by FJord1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



