Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 29346
-
01-12-25 12:10 #24936Senior Member

Posts: 58South keystone 4009 Carson New girl
I was visiting relatives and heading back to Chicago when I ran across this place. Made a pit stop and decided to relax a little before continuing my drive. Upon entering I was greeted by Cici probably early 30's, she was Tiny which I liked and she said that she was new in town. Massage was pretty good and relaxing and towards the end let's just say I left happy. Massage was $65 for the hour. Tip was was standard $60 with a nice finish LOL. She told me she can do more next time I believe. When I was leaving I saw another girl, she told me her name was Lisa. Older but very sweet and friendly. She told me come back honey I will take good care you next time haha, told her sure maybe 4 hands next time. It was a pleasant experience and the Girls seemed pretty good at this shop. The vibe was good and it makes me want to take more road trips. We'll see I think I might get more next time. I'll keep you guys posted if I stop in again. Enjoy guys stay safe.
-
01-11-25 22:59 #24935Senior Member

Posts: 31A Spring Spa in Clarksville
Went to A Spring Spa the other day and saw Kiki (not sure of spelling). Paid the standard house for 30 min. Started with a decent massage, which during she got naked and grinded on my back on butt, feeling her wet vag and rubbing all over got me going, she then did some teasing to get me rock hard. On the flip she asked if I wanted CBJ or BBJ, obviously said BBJ. It was probably one of the best I've had at an AMP.
After I almost bust I told her to CG, she rode amazingly, I did not last as long as I wanted since I was really enjoying it. I will definitely be back to see her. Total was $.5 +.5 for house.
-
01-11-25 18:55 #24934Senior Member

Posts: 217Not as far as I know
I went by there a couple of times in the last couple of weeks, including once yesterday. I rang the bell and knocked and no answer. The open sign was lit both times I visited.
Originally Posted by IlikeHJs
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 15:46 #24933Senior Member

Posts: 55Anyone know if it's open yet?
Haven't had a chance to go by there myself.
Originally Posted by Jjbee62
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 14:27 #24932Senior Member

Posts: 898Castleton is 82nd Street.
Originally Posted by CumDonor317
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 11:07 #24931Senior Member

Posts: 507Trader Joes
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...i/563152945786
Originally Posted by CumDonor317
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 11:04 #24930Senior Member

Posts: 217Which one
Which one is in Castleton?
Originally Posted by CumDonor317
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 10:26 #24929Senior Member

Posts: 542Bobo
The aerial experience of bobo is like no other in Indy.
Dave.
-
01-10-25 20:31 #24928Regular Member

Posts: 8Which one
Which Trader Joe's? 86th or 82nd?
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 08:46 #24927Senior Member

Posts: 507Lebanon Spa
This is not a typical 'in-out-in-out-in, repeat if necessary' post, so if that is what you are seeking, move on!
My errands often take me through the west side of Lebanon, and for several weeks, two others of you have also noticed what looked like a low budget Massage sign, but not the typical Open sign. But that shop has now opened, and from a reliable source who visited there in mid-December, he was not offered any expanded menu. He told me she is open 10 AM to 7 PM, Monday to Saturday (closed Sunday), and that his one-hour session for $70 was very nice. And I have never seen any ads on the typical AMP websites, so do not think it is that kind of spa, sorry to disappoint anyone.
In the afternoon of a couple of days ago, with still one more errand for another spa to complete, I stopped there to offer my assistance with anything. The middle-aged beautiful Chinese woman (who speaks and reads English very well) and I had a very engaging maybe 15-minute conversation. We shared contact info, and I even offered her a tip to save her business $60. Unfortunately when a customer entered, we terminated our conversation. Very much worth it, just for the experience.
I think the lady designed her own business cards, and I'd have to guess what is the official name of her business.
-
01-09-25 23:47 #24926Senior Member

Posts: 634I just want to say one word.
I was out and about this evening and knew who I wanted to see again and where I wanted to go. To paraphrase Mr. McGuire and Benjamin Braddock "I just want to say one word to you. Just one word...Are you listening?...Yes sir." Phoenix. "Enough said".
Originally Posted by Ferreal1
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 21:51 #24925Senior Member

Posts: 49It means a woman in her 70's and I have functioning eyes so
Nah, Tash and Celeste are flakey and annoying, I'm just saying there are much better looking options at less cost than this one.
Originally Posted by TF1957
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 21:28 #24924Senior Member

Posts: 145Perhaps you should look up what a septuagenarian is.
Not sure why you are drumming up business for Tash and Celeste as we all know what a fruitless place 317 is. It is also curious you don't know what a septuagenarian is. Kimberli certainly is not but you would know that if you actually went and saw her. Its also curious suggesting Kimberli and 317 offer far more services than what they do. Hmmm… just stirring the pot?
Originally Posted by AAJameson
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 20:19 #24923Senior Member

Posts: 499Sun Castleton
Been awhile since I paid a visit and thought I'd check out the talent. Walked up shortly after opening and see that they've added a doorbell, with door locked, since my last time. Kind of exposed out there but at least it was early. Greeted by an older woman who was ok looking and led me to the room. Pressed for time so I paid the 50 for hhr. A moments later in walks a much prettier and younger girl who says her name is Annie. Long dark hair wearing a dress and just downright cute. Friendly and flirty too. Massage was actually pretty decent with minimal oil used. Straddled my head and reach up and she actually has some meat on her bones. Like the best imaginable way. No pouch or flab anywhere that I noticed. Got down to business after agreeing on 140. She's fun to fuck and gets into it without being over the top. Nice view from behind. Nice perky B's maybe small C's but kinda hairy south of the border if that's your thing. I didn't daty because of that but no presence of any oder. Just a flat out great experience imo. Probably early 30's. Wish I woulda had more time.
Aj8.
-
01-09-25 08:46 #24922Senior Member

Posts: 217Not yours or mine
Since it it not yours or my cock or money, then I guess it does not matter. If people are getting what they want, then they will vote with their feet (read cock and money).
GH and DI require personal information. Some do not want to put that out there.
Are you saying that Tash and Celeste will fuck you for the prices at GH, DI and CL lady? That has not been posted here before (as far as I know).
Originally Posted by AAJameson
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





