Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 902 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 547 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 13518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12828
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Grn Shine

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf1992  [View Original Post]
    I saw her over the summer and she is a great escort. Went to her hotel and she was ready to see me at the time we agreed upon. Gen shine was friendly, made me feel comfortable, she isn't a clock watcher, and even though she isn't GFE I felt like I was with a girlfriend the whole time. I recommend her.
    Great review, agree 100%.

    What come about her blonde duo partner.

  2. #12827

    Gen Shine

    Quote Originally Posted by IlkPus2  [View Original Post]
    Gen Shine https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/181142838 but she is in a no go area for me Blue Ash.
    I saw her over the summer and she is a great escort. Went to her hotel and she was ready to see me at the time we agreed upon. Gen shine was friendly, made me feel comfortable, she isn't a clock watcher, and even though she isn't GFE I felt like I was with a girlfriend the whole time. I recommend her.

  3. #12826
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    I enjoyed her

    Quote Originally Posted by IlkPus2  [View Original Post]
    Gen Shine https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/181142838 but she is in a no go area for me Blue Ash.
    Was in room 40 minutes before got started she used a female condom rode me 25 minutes but the end of her pleasing me large but sexy.

  4. #12825
    Quote Originally Posted by IlkPus2  [View Original Post]
    Gen Shine https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/181142838 but she is in a no go area for me Blue Ash.
    Had many good times when she was in Middletown. Looks like she has added a little weight but would still enjoy seeing her if she changer her location No fly Zone Blue Ash for me also.

  5. #12824

    Goth Bunny is Desperate and Dangerous

    "an elevated experience with services like bb / greek / cip+" anyone up for sloppy seconds and anything else that may come with it? A word to the wise, and to the few that may not be as such. Find a responsible provider. This one has clearly has lost her collective mind and does not care about the consequences of her foolishness and reckless behavior.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...b32fb5a9bf3bc4

  6. #12823

    Look who has returned

    Gen Shine https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/181142838 but she is in a no go area for me Blue Ash.

  7. #12822
    Quote Originally Posted by GinCincy  [View Original Post]
    Looks to be new. Pictures seem to be recent (meta data) and tin eye doesn't show anywhere else. Seems cute and nearby.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/181039701
    Not new, been around quite a while, also add 10 years and 30 lbs.

  8. #12821

    Snowmageddon

    I wonder if any of the traveling girls are stranded in their hotel today.

  9. #12820

    New?

    Looks to be new. Pictures seem to be recent (meta data) and tin eye doesn't show anywhere else. Seems cute and nearby.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/181039701
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2142.jpeg‎  

  10. #12819

    Dawn

    I recently met (second time) with this busty MILF. She was located in a comfortable location in NKY. Dawn is sometimes hard to reach as noted in these previous reviews but I was able to reach her after a couple of tries. I find she usually responds better to texts and the her number in her current ad is different from when we met earlier. I think I may have been trying her old number at first. I really like the new pics she has posted and they are very accurate. She has put on a little weight but it looks very good on her and as mentioned it has enhanced her already curvy ass and boobs. I find her to be sexy and very attractive. She has aged extremely well. It is nice to be with a mature and experienced lady. Return visits? Oh yeah.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/180919248

    Quote Originally Posted by DickMorehead  [View Original Post]
    I saw Dawn just before Christmas. She seemed to be doing well, I enjoyed my visit with her as usual! She has gained some weight but still looks good, sure made her boobs bigger. I have tried to reach her as well over the last few days and just as you have noted she seems to have disappeared. I would love to reach her as well!

  11. #12818

    Filter

    Pro tip for the less tech-savvy among us: all of her photos have a filter that completely changes her entire face. Might as well be wearing a Halloween mask.

    Quote Originally Posted by IlkPus2  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/180306225

    I am wondering if anyone has experienced this one. Her ad is kind of quirky and every once in a while I like a little oddity. She has been around a while but really can't find a review because she is using the name Bunny, and there are several escorts using that name. And none of the reports appear to be her.

  12. #12817

    Jesse Jane / Mary Ann Summers / MagicMary

    Don't. Just don't.
    There's a reason she changes her name more often than the days of a month.
    Now she is going by MagicMary.
    Old. Butterface. Psycho. Tragic.

    https://tryst.link/massage/jessejane
    https://tryst.link/escort/magicmagic
    https://x.com/Maryannaclimax

  13. #12816

    Goth Bunny GoofBall

    Quote Originally Posted by IlkPus2  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/180306225

    I am wondering if anyone has experienced this one. Her ad is kind of quirky and every once in a while I like a little oddity. She has been around a while but really can't find a review because she is using the name Bunny, and there are several escorts using that name. And none of the reports appear to be her.
    This girl is pathetic, more mixed up than a feather in a whirlwind to say the least. The "prolific name changer" is always begging for money or complaining about something. Furthermore the whole goth, anime, gamer GoofBall nonsense is way overplayed and ridiculous. Quite frankly her online persona makes her look stupid (which is probably pretty accurate) and not worth her expected price tag or hassle. Poor gal is in need of a complete makeover and a lobotomy.

  14. #12815

    Look up goth or moxxie

    Quote Originally Posted by IlkPus2  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/180306225

    I am wondering if anyone has experienced this one. Her ad is kind of quirky and every once in a while I like a little oddity. She has been around a while but really can't find a review because she is using the name Bunny, and there are several escorts using that name. And none of the reports appear to be her.
    She's been reported on a few times, keeps changing her name after she supposedly scams a few people; look up goth or moxxie or mia; seems to change every few months; I talked to her about a year ago and she wouldn't do anything without a deposit or without buying some content so didn't go anywhere.

  15. #12814

    Anyone experience her

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/180306225

    I am wondering if anyone has experienced this one. Her ad is kind of quirky and every once in a while I like a little oddity. She has been around a while but really can't find a review because she is using the name Bunny, and there are several escorts using that name. And none of the reports appear to be her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11.jpg‎   12.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape