Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Legit Massage With HE

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 91 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 1363
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This blog is moderated by Hawaiian007
  1. #943

    Desiree

    Hello, anyone seen her yet? Looks new to area. Did board search and saw mixed reviews on her, but those could be mixed with another" desire".

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...568/7272701381

  2. #942

    A waste

    Quote Originally Posted by TedTooTed  [View Original Post]
    I thought maybe 2nd or 3rd time would be the charm, but I was mistaken.

    Contacted a Asian gal that advertises on CL. She shares an apt off of Twain with another CL advertiser.

    Anyway, she is hot, and advertising is 80 for an hour or 100 for an hour. I guess it was 100 this time. Pretty good massage, on the flip, there was 2 options, HJ for 60 more or 100 more for me touching her with the HJ, I opted for the 60, she put my hand on her ass, otc. Shot out my load, gave 160, I'm out of there. I did not ask for more, because I figured with her 2 options, that's it. 4868.
    You just reminded me I didn't post about her, seen her last month, sounded great on text, offered FS even though it was a bit high. Figured I would try. She gave the option of apt or her massage location, figured apt would be more private. She is older MILF, with big tits, very nice massage but no teasing at all, tried rubbing her leg, butt after flip but nothing, offer a happy but declined and she walked out of room, waited for her to come back thinking there would be more, told her / showed her our text convo but she played dumb, told her you said it would be FS, she made comment about did I have a condom, but could tell she wasnt doing it. Why would I bring one, seems like an excuse. Left her the reg fee and left. Another girl there too in bdrm but no idea what she looked like or offered. Might be worth another try but idk. Too bad she was nice looking and had a nice body, big boobs. Guess she doesn't like tips idk. Maybe just being cautious on new people or just a scam to get you there, would expect that if she gave a crappy rub but it was good, would have been way better if she was doing some teasing. Has anyone else had better luck-diff outcome? No post up now so I can't post link.

  3. #941

    Miko

    Where do you find her link? How much are we looking at.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevh5280  [View Original Post]
    Saw here yesterday.

  4. #940

    Miko is in town

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasVic2021  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Miko recently? I've been seeing her regularly for several years and she always lets me know when she goes back to visit family, but I haven't been able to make contact with lately.
    Saw here yesterday.

  5. #939

    Hands of Harmony


  6. #938

    Miko

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasVic2021  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Miko recently? I've been seeing her regularly for several years and she always lets me know when she goes back to visit family, but I haven't been able to make contact with lately.
    Saw her a month ago, early Dec.

  7. #937
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasVic2021  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Miko recently? I've been seeing her regularly for several years and she always lets me know when she goes back to visit family, but I haven't been able to make contact with lately.
    I texted her last month and last week. Crickets.

  8. #936

    2nd or 3rd Time to Twain

    I thought maybe 2nd or 3rd time would be the charm, but I was mistaken.

    Contacted a Asian gal that advertises on CL. She shares an apt off of Twain with another CL advertiser.

    Anyway, she is hot, and advertising is 80 for an hour or 100 for an hour. I guess it was 100 this time. Pretty good massage, on the flip, there was 2 options, HJ for 60 more or 100 more for me touching her with the HJ, I opted for the 60, she put my hand on her ass, otc. Shot out my load, gave 160, I'm out of there. I did not ask for more, because I figured with her 2 options, that's it. 4868.

  9. #935

    Miko

    Has anybody seen Miko recently? I've been seeing her regularly for several years and she always lets me know when she goes back to visit family, but I haven't been able to make contact with lately.

  10. #934

    Lyric

    Quote Originally Posted by Fagole  [View Original Post]
    Back in 2019 her name was lyric and the damage was $130 for hour topless massage, $180 for full nude including hand finish. Massage was meh, allows touching while she massages you. . Friendly and looks like the pictures. Was located near Galleria and Stephanie I think now in horizon and stephanie? Not sure to recommend place was clean and nice used a massage table.
    She recently quoted me 2 for an hour, but I never followed up.

  11. #933
    Quote Originally Posted by TedTooTed  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me 250, I declined.
    She quoted me 600, for outcall, message / FS.

    Think I'll hit up Anna instead.

  12. #932
    Quote Originally Posted by TedTooTed  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me 250, I declined.
    Yeah, she tried the same with me. And said it was "New Year's Eve" prices. And initially I agreed, but then she tried getting even more out of me and I took a pass and stopped responding.

  13. #931

    Filipina lady

    Ok so here some info for https://mojovillage.com/adult-18/the...elight_390438..

    Texted her today to get some info 2 for he, 3 for cfs, no bb option. Was chatting with her about options, her place, time etc, nothing bad or out of line. Picked a time but she said she was busy at that time. So I said ok maybe tomorrow as I'm busy later. She responded like earlier would be ok, so I gave her a diff time. No reply. Texted her back guess not today, maybe tomorrow.

    Her response "you are so annoying bye".

    I'm like WTF, what did I do. Guess she was looking for a quick appointment $$, was trying to meet but for some reason she has an attitude now. No idea what her problem was-is. Told her thanks for letting me know you're a B before wasting time & $ and would be sure to let everyone know to not contact her crazy ass.

    This is what happens when there are no reviews, now we know why she has none and on mojo. Clearly, she has issues. Looks like I dodged one. So happy she did this before and not after I got there. I would suggest everyone avoid this nut. We know there is better out there and her rates are nothing special and no matter how nice the body it will never make up for attitude & crazy.

  14. #930

    Phills

    Quote Originally Posted by DaDog69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with this one? I've seen her posting on Mojo for a while now. Some older posts say her name is Sam. Any intel would be much appreciated.

    https://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/ad...-awaits_390627
    She quoted me 250, I declined.

  15. #929
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDog69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with this one? I've seen her posting on Mojo for a while now. Some older posts say her name is Sam. Any intel would be much appreciated.

    https://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/ad...-awaits_390627
    Her face is a bit older, but has a really good body. Good massage with a good flip for the money. Also offers FS for extra.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape