Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 12313
-
01-09-25 15:04 #11143Regular Member

Posts: 17Ari link
Do you have a link for Ari?
Originally Posted by Jjr0166
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 11:57 #11142Senior Member

Posts: 2512 different ads
She was using 2 different ads. One ad showed how skanky she really is the other ad she looked like a decent time. Showed up to her place out in LEO. She opened the door, I saw how skanky she really was and said oh hell no and did not stay. Possibly dodged a bullet there. This forum is huge asset!! Unfortunately sometimes the bad things happen. The selection here in the Fort sucks at the moment. Rosie looked promising but. I have not seen any good reviews for her yet. Stay safe out there!!
Originally Posted by BiggieJc
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 11:49 #11141Senior Member

Posts: 251Ari
Met wit her a couple of months ago. Location was her apartment, it was a safe place then but we all know how that can change in a second!! The pictures are not her, she said she doesn't use pictures of her just in case friends or family might see her on there. She told me that she is very close to what the pictures look like. That is a correct statement if you are talking about big tits. She is a big girl, not huge but bigger than what I prefer. She does not do FIV. I just said fuck it and let her blow me. She did CIMAS. I will not repeat.
-
01-09-25 11:19 #11140Senior Member

Posts: 696Her pics look like one of those ads they used to run to scare kids away from using drugs. I'm not saying I've never had some questionable meets but some of you MF's are really hard up huh?
Originally Posted by BiggieJc
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 10:14 #11139Senior Member

Posts: 263Info
Anyone seen her or know a name to search for her. Coming your way and was thinking of seeing her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...p/850622224588
-
01-09-25 01:01 #11138Senior Member

Posts: 250The importance of the forum
Pretty sure this is the same woman. She was reported as robbing people in forum post back in November and December. Glad she got caught.
Originally Posted by Sste3210
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...v/512758868762
-
01-08-25 22:52 #11137Senior Member

Posts: 103Here's the link
https://www.21alivenews.com/2025/01/...-four-arrests/
Originally Posted by Strat
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 21:54 #11136Senior Member

Posts: 174A lot of providers list multiple locations, but they're closer geographically (Indy, Chicago, Ft. Wayne) or they'll have their home base listed with dates they'll be visiting other places. Maybe she is legitimately getting started (everybody has to start somewhere) but I wish we could find more info on her. The lack of choice in Northern IN is pretty frustrating.
Originally Posted by Sste3210
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 20:38 #11135Senior Member

Posts: 199Robbers busted.
I'm having trouble posting a link, but channel 21 just posted a story about a local working girl getting arrested for setting men up. Story says a man answered an ad and was robbed at gunpoint by three guys. I'm glad the guy is ok and called police. The woman and her three accomplices were arrested. Fentanyl is affecting some of these idiots judgement. This was at the Hawthorne. Stay safe.
-
01-08-25 17:49 #11134Senior Member

Posts: 255Natalie
I just messaged, will report back.
Originally Posted by Sste3210
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 16:53 #11133Regular Member

Posts: 4Tryst
Seeing a regular flow of these type of ads on there recently.
Originally Posted by Sste3210
[View Original Post]
Seems to be a regular flow of these type of ads on Tryst recently.
-
01-08-25 16:45 #11132Senior Member

Posts: 63FireDoc
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lafay...p/960279734794
Sorry post a broken link on last report. See FireDoc last post.
-
01-08-25 14:59 #11131Senior Member

Posts: 103Hmmmmm
Multiple locations without confirmed dates, asking for a deposit, and no phone number.
Originally Posted by LuvGingerGirls
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 14:40 #11130Senior Member

Posts: 174Isabella: WOW (if true)
While I think Tyrst is generally (okay, a LOT) more reliable than STG, this one seems to almost to be undercharging (no, really) again, IF true. It looks like she's about to start touring. I'm looking at the fence but definitely considering hopping over.
https://tryst.link/online/isabellaxoxo
-
01-08-25 14:31 #11129Senior Member

Posts: 103Natalie. Any feedback
Curious about this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...a/811529727126











Reply With Quote




