Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 991 to 1,005 of 8327
-
01-27-25 16:04 #7337Senior Member

Posts: 799I believe she's been reported on before. Be careful but I seem to recall them on swingers sites.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-25 11:41 #7336Senior Member

Posts: 3424I'd proceed with caution
Originally Posted by MilwFireman
[View Original Post]
I can't find a real review on her at the main sites, and $200 to dump a load in a chick that hot is really unlikely IMO.
Originally Posted by MilwFireman
[View Original Post]
But hey, if you give it a run and it works out, by all means, let us know!
Las Vegas escort, 80879984xx reviews | Escort13 - Some post from 2024.
80879984xx escort profile - reviews, pictures, videos - Las Vegas escort - A few short reviews of her here from 2023.
-
01-27-25 10:32 #7335Senior Member

Posts: 321Visit
Here's the link sorry.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/181877151
-
01-27-25 10:31 #7334Senior Member

Posts: 321Visitor
Going to be in Vegas. This one caught my eye and said 200 hhr but her husband watches. Creampie. Can anyone confirm this one? Incall is over by Frankie's pizza TIA.
-
01-25-25 11:41 #7333Regular Member

Posts: 10This advice is crazy. Think about it like this, Pornstars get tested every 2 weeks. I don't know anybody's situation but I assume most of us aren't banging these hoes bare weekly. I would say at minimum once a month if you take your health seriously. Testing and treatment is freever at the Southern Nevada Health District on:
Originally Posted by TuneCh
[View Original Post]
280 S Decatur Blvd.
Don't be a dumbass and take your shit seriously.
-
01-15-25 05:03 #7332Senior Member

Posts: 299Maryland ave clinic
Ahf wellness centers usually free. Arlene cooper wellness center. Relatively cheap / free with benefits.
Originally Posted by OKYouWin
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 17:39 #7331Senior Member

Posts: 35No, not all.
Originally Posted by Luvluv99;7150928[URL
-
01-14-25 07:24 #7330Regular Member

Posts: 17Know yourself
Every 3 months depending how often. Plus smell, color, sensations can tell a lot.
Originally Posted by OKYouWin
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-25 20:26 #7329Senior Member

Posts: 47Quick question.
Who do you go see regularly for checkups for stds?
Doing bare is a gamble and it's good to know where to go if something were to happen.
how often would be good to get checked if i started doing bare?
-
01-11-25 02:09 #7328Senior Member

Posts: 648Last year I saw her a few times for $60-80 for a hh 2X cip cim dfk whatever LOL. She looks fat and gross, really messed up but for those rates I couldn't pass. I wouldn't for free now tho. She looks about as sexy as a mans foot.
Originally Posted by Cbears
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 12:00 #7327Senior Member

Posts: 1388Abby on Hx
Been in Vegas all week and my regs have been posting every day including Abby and FunSizedMella. Damn Abby's pimp has now taken over the entire Tasia crew and keeps posting blogs and ads on Hx.
He is very specific about booking the famous Abby. You send a DM thru Hx and you have to include your number or he will not even respond. He does not reply back thru the site but instead will text the number you provided. Presumably after checking to see if you have a Safe Network and also to verify who you are. Funny thing is he texts "Hi this is Abby" LOL. Okay dude sure, if you say so. Abby prob does not even know she has an Hx account ha ha ha.
Dude keeps raising her rates unfortunately. Won't be surprised if Abby will charge 4 figures pretty soon LOL.
-
01-09-25 18:00 #7326Senior Member

Posts: 311Nivvy
First of all, she is incredibly accommodating and friendly. I set up a visit without specifying the length of time, only requesting specific service. She texted me her room number after I parked. When I was walking into her hotel, I noticed a younger looking male exiting with food. Not sure if he is staying with Nivvy but the timing was more than coincidental.
The room reeked of smoke and the sink was full of dishes. Nivvy is much taller and bigger than her pictures would suggest but the little head prevailed and I stayed. Her BBBJ was on point and she took and followed my directions. She's nice and tight and really enjoys sex. After I finished, we made small talk as I cleaned up and got dressed. She confirmed that her mother is Breezy. It's easier to tell the relation in person versus looking at some of the pictures on Nivvy's ads.
Great person but not my cup of tea.
-
01-08-25 18:34 #7325Senior Member

Posts: 218What was the damage for Nivvy? Thanks.
Originally Posted by RascalKing702
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 15:26 #7324Senior Member

Posts: 35Doesn't answer the phone I've made a few attempts.
Originally Posted by TheMongerProf
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 16:04 #7323Regular Member

Posts: 21Don't know about Breezy
But you're spot on about Nivvy, great little fuck and just did my best to make Breezy a grandma.
Originally Posted by ForestWood
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





