Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 10240
-
01-14-25 10:01 #9055Senior Member

Posts: 223Logan / Carly Why no reviews?
Curious:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/825963990805
Never saw a review yet she posts all the time.
I know from what I know, looks like a setup with "husband" busting in but never confined.
Anyone have an experience with this provider? Always hosts in mid range hotel.
-
01-13-25 22:47 #9054Senior Member

Posts: 685If you like soccer mom next door types, she's not bad at all. Def not a spring chicken anymore.
Originally Posted by HummerVette
[View Original Post]
PM me to discuss if you want.
-
01-12-25 07:21 #9053Senior Member

Posts: 611Phoniex the red head
She's the MILF. On stg how's her bod? She a drug user meaning arms clean hard to tell in pics been around forever.
-
01-12-25 07:20 #9052Senior Member

Posts: 611Kit Kat
How's her bod and service? What hotel you mean?
Originally Posted by LolBoat
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 16:30 #9051Senior Member

Posts: 685She's legit, but if she's staying anywhere near the big box store I'd avoid. Nothing against her, its just those hotels are constantly watched by LEO.
Originally Posted by HummerVette
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 08:16 #9050Senior Member

Posts: 611Kit kat
856 257 8987 looks good any info?
-
01-11-25 01:49 #9049Senior Member

Posts: 140Robbed
https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...8/706955364419
Stay away! First off she looks very sick I walked into the room she's behind the door and as soon as I turned around she closed the door and a guy walks out of the bathroom. Instantly demanding I can't leave until I pay her for the time I didn't have another knock in the door someone else comes in. At this point I just gave the 180 so I can leave they stay in room 249 at the red roof inn. Be careful please this is a dangerous game.
-
01-10-25 17:57 #9048Regular Member

Posts: 16Breeze
Thick voluptuous Dominican. Legit.
Did a 1/2 hr CBJ + some DS. Lost it pretty quick. She's definitely under 30. Certainly thicker not BBW but also not slim thick.
She has a good attitude I think there's a few other ladies she travels with but not sure exactly.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/181215277
-
01-09-25 14:20 #9047Senior Member

Posts: 842Never. . .
Ran across this one before, or ads for that matter.
In any event what caught my attention is the video ads in which she is actually speaking.
But again certainly has my attention.
I going to make a Bagliani's in the next few days and certainly going to try this one out.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...rsey/181163769#.
-
01-08-25 17:55 #9046Senior Member

Posts: 128Agreed
Wish I was a regular a few years ago. Her looks can't make up for her shit attitude. It's a real shame because she has nice eyes and such a nice soft booty. And I love her sexy tattoos.
Originally Posted by Ffabc234
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 10:08 #9045Senior Member

Posts: 215For a bit the recommendation was to only see her for outcalls because of her "room mates / friends. Reports of boyfriend / pimp trying to sneak into room or cutting session short and robbing mongers. There are reports on another site but its member only and I don't have it. Saw screenshots somewhere here or maybe an ad on escort site warning people. Enough smoke that I'd avoid stepping into the fire.
Originally Posted by RobSolt1708
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 08:55 #9044Senior Member

Posts: 43Idk man I've seen her several times and never saw any trace of anyone else nearby.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 06:31 #9043Senior Member

Posts: 611Tiff
Wish she changed back to old ways. She use to fuck and offer bb on her ad. Her sis is a messy.
Originally Posted by Ffabc234
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-25 14:33 #9042Senior Member

Posts: 26I've seen her a couple of times, she's cool enough.
Originally Posted by LatinoHeat
[View Original Post]
Could swear I read people complaining about a guy hanging around like a BF, but I never had any issues with that.
She's not my type, body wise. She's tall and thick, not fat by any means.
Rates are from roughly 3 months back, I would assume they're pretty close now.
-
01-07-25 14:15 #9041Regular Member

Posts: 4Tiffany
Almost once but big head took over and wrapped it up. Post nut clarity made me super grateful I did because I'm not sure how safe she is.
Originally Posted by HummerVette
[View Original Post]
I've seen her a bunch of times of the years. Service steadily declined to what others are saying (complains about blowjobs, easily distracted, constantly on her phone, etc.). At one time she was amazing and I couldn't get enough of her. I dropped her as a regular prob 6 months ago.
If she turned her attitude around she would make bank. Super cute, fat ass for a skinny girl, decent tits, tight kitty. But her saying "have you always been this big" or "I can't get on top because I fucked up my knee" after 30+ visits, fucking no thanks. Bad habits are her priority and she tends to rush / clock watch unless you smoke her out.










Reply With Quote






