Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 11019
-
01-11-25 05:38 #9384Senior Member

Posts: 448Haven't seen her but would be interested. I believe she's out of town. I remember seeing that posted somewhere, I think tryst.
Originally Posted by ManOfSteel01
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 22:21 #9383Senior Member

Posts: 157Any ideas
Is KKVC still providing?
-
01-10-25 00:27 #9382Senior Member

Posts: 36Pornstars on the other board
Only ones I've seen are Brenna Sparks & Sukisinxx both want 12 for the hour and look to be full safety.
Originally Posted by GameMaker007
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 19:02 #9381Senior Member

Posts: 97Pornstars
Any pornstars on tna which you can share?
-
01-09-25 16:12 #9380Senior Member

Posts: 170Her account shows that was active today, she has posted this week.
Originally Posted by ManOfSteel01
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 17:11 #9379Regular Member

Posts: 13Any info?
Anyone have any info on Johanna Potente? I've always been curious and even tried to see her but she went radio silent. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you don't want to discuss publicly. Thanks!
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...umpet.2951656/
-
01-08-25 10:12 #9378Senior Member

Posts: 229Slim Pickins
The GPS sites just seems to get worse and worse. There is no good quality out there now for a solid GFE or rates are way too high. It may just be a slot time of year but damn.
Any recommendations would be appreciated. Even from other sites (I tent to shy away from due to fake profiles, deposits or druggies).
-
01-07-25 23:10 #9377Banned Member

Posts: 23Drug addicts typically live in drug houses LOL!
Originally Posted by Cdude2
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-25 17:49 #9376Senior Member

Posts: 2184+1 on this. My time is important to me, I make it a point to be on time (usually early) so I expect the same as a common curtesy.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-25 17:49 #9375Senior Member

Posts: 252Allie
I saw her a few weeks ago. She was a bit hard to meet, I have tried to connect several times after and she either does not respond or it is hours past my availability.
Originally Posted by Whiskey97
[View Original Post]
She was living in a drug house I would say. Came out to get picked up. She is more worn than her photos, but they are probably her a few years ago.
I believe only car dates and bng. I would say worth it if you can meet up with her, but tough to meet with.
-
01-07-25 09:21 #9374Senior Member

Posts: 906On time
My rule is that if they are five minutes late without communications the meeting is canceled.
Originally Posted by FortySomeone
[View Original Post]
If they are in good communications with me and courteous they can be up to fifteen minutes late. Waiting longer is always at my choice.
Nobody has the time to wait around, especially if you are paying someone. For myself I would put up with modestly ridiculous prices if the girl were always on time and never flaked out.
-
01-06-25 23:45 #9373Senior Member

Posts: 483Ebb
About ten years ago, she pulled the same shit with me. I never got to see her because I gave up and drove home. It was downtown at 10 pm, many texts were exchanged and it took me way too long to conclude that she had no manners at all. Her behavior was absolute crap. For that reason, despite temptations to try again, I will never, never pay her a cent.
Originally Posted by FortySomeone
[View Original Post]
That stupid tattoo on her breast is another major disappointment. Just tragic!
-
01-06-25 21:35 #9372Regular Member

Posts: 14Agreed. Waiting an extended period of time has always been a bad omen. Over the years I think I've been asked to wait about 8-10 times (Lana Love comes to mind pushing me out at least 90 minutes) and all of those appointments left something to be desired. Some were decent to good, some were bad, but none were incredible. I've never bailed on an appointment, but it's probably the wise move on those occasions.
Originally Posted by FortySomeone
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 11:46 #9371Senior Member

Posts: 271Wow I'd gladly drown between those monster tits. Asking a bit much though.
Originally Posted by RobertoRoboto1;7153006[URL
-
01-05-25 21:16 #9370Regular Member

Posts: 16You're buying a block of time and you're buying a set time. I would've left 45 minutes is too long especially waiting in downtown.
Originally Posted by TomFooleryXXX
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





